我们同意不能
we agreed not to profit off
从我们小朋友的悲伤中获利
our young friend's tragedy.
是的 所以我们只能拿着这张支票
That's right, so we have to take that check,
然后把它撕了
and we have to rip it up.
现在就要吗 -是的
Now? ‐ Yes.
我觉得我们现在就应该把它撕了
I think we have to rip it up, uh, now.
等等 -怎... 谢天谢地 怎么了
Wait, wait, wait! ‐ Wha... Thank God. What?
这是什么账号♥ 这可不是泰迪的名字
What's this account? It's not in Teddy's name.
他说他有个独♥立♥的商业账户给...
Well, he said he had a separate business account for...
看看这个名字
Look at the name.
"安吉儿有限责任公♥司♥"
"Angel, Inc."
不不不 泰迪不是那个蒂姆·科诺试着扳倒的安吉儿
Oh no, no, no. Teddy is not the Angel that Tim Kono was trying to bring down.
我还在想
I was wondering
他说他奶奶的名字的时候
when he said his yiayia's name.
伊万吉丽娅
Evangelia.
安吉儿
Angel.
你不敲门的吗 -嘿
You don't knock? ‐ Hey.
敲门的女人可不会名留历史
Women who knock rarely make history.
这是和解的礼物 斯尔维亚家的玉米粽
A peace offering. Silvia's tamales,
我搞来了些鹰嘴豆泥
and I picked up some hummus.
这鹰嘴豆泥昨天就过期了
This hummus expired yesterday.
但是你不管怎么样都会吃的
But we both know you're gonna eat it.
确实 没说错
I know. It's true.
听着...
Look...
我很抱歉 我骗了你们
I'm really sorry about lying to you guys.
在各种场合 持续了好几周
On multiple fronts. For weeks.
说了许多谎话
An inordinate amount of lying.
都快成反♥社♥会♥了
It was borderline sociopathic.
只是...
It's just...
对我来说信任别人是一件很难的事情
very hard for me to trust people.
说实话 对我来说要喜欢别人都很难
Honestly, it's pretty hard for me to even like people.
但是你们...
But you guys...
你们真的要我把话说出口吗
Are you really gonna make me say it?
我还是想听到那些词的 是的
I'd kinda like to hear the words, yes.
顺便记得给我们排个名 我很想知道你更喜欢谁
Also rank us. I'm dying to know who your favorite is.
我真的想做这个播客
I want to do this podcast.
我真的希望能和你们一起做完它
I have to finish this with you guys.
那也太...
That...
太敷衍了
is so rando.
这个手势...
That...
太不合适了
is not the right gesture.
给我点玉米粽吧 -等等
‐ Give me those tamales. ‐ Wait.
我还有一个和解礼物
My final peace offering.
有人在前台留了这个给我
Someone left this for me at the front desk.
这是蒂姆·科诺的手♥机♥
It's Tim Kono's phone.
什么 -哇
What? - Whoa!
但是我们得找到密♥码♥
But we need to find the password.
好吧... -这样啊...
‐ Oy... ‐ Oh...
我们也有新发现
Well, we got one for you.
这个
Here.
和安吉儿...
Say hello...
问好吧
to Angel.
泰迪·迪马斯吗
Teddy Dimas?
等等 你是想说...
Wait, so you're saying...
没错 我们的主要赞助商
That's right. Our prime sponsor
现在是我们的主要嫌疑犯了
is now our prime suspect.
真棒
Ooh, that's good.
这很适合当一集的结尾
That'll make a great last line for an episode.
[爱尔兰传说中像小矮人的精灵]
[访谈节目为"吉米今夜秀" 主持人为吉米·法♥伦♥]
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表