剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表
录下来 把这都录下来 -哦 天啊
Record this. Record this. Mr. Sh...
哦 博! 博觉得我很搞笑
Oh, Beau! Beau finds me funny.
没错 博每次都会笑
You can always count on Beau for a laugh.
他会把自己鸡鸡的照片
You can always count on him to leave photos of his dick
贴在新来的实习生办公桌下面
taped under the newest intern's desk.
那种真正的胶卷照片
Real film photos.
需要去便利店冲洗出来的那种
Like, developed at Walgreens.
他居然大费周章地去做那种事?
The warped lengths he goes. -Oh. To do that,
梅丽莎
Melissa,
这让不可思议了
it's remarkable,
因为我一直觉得 你比他选择潜规则的那些实习生
because I've always found you so much more compelling
要更有魅力
than the interns he chooses to schtup.
他对你的虐待
His mistreatment of you
只会让我对你更加倾心
has only made you intrigue me more.
你的悲伤
Your sadness.
这就是我
This is... This is how I felt
当初拔智齿时的感受
when my wisdom teeth were removed.
听着 谢恩先生显然是生病了...
Mr. Shane is clearly not feeling well.
那太可怕了
That was scary.
请不要拍摄 不要 谢谢
aSo, oh, please don't film ny of this. No, no, no, no. Please.
不 不要进行任何拍摄 -天啊
No, no, don't film anything.
请停止拍摄
Please stop filming.
这里有医生吗? -天啊
Is there a doctor in the house? God.
有人是医生吗?
Is anyone a doctor?
我觉得他对那剂药过敏
I don't think that's normal. I think he's having a bad reaction.
他快要休克了 -好的 掌控局面
I think he's going into shock. -Oh. Okay, just-just take... Take that for me.
好的 你去吧
Okay. Oh
没关系 我来照顾他
It's okay. I got him.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
我刚才和这个人在一起 他扮成狗!
I was with this man as a dog.
他是个骗子! -先生
He's a liar! It's okay. Hey, hey.
还有她 她刚才也扮成狗!
She was a dog as well. Her, too.
狗? 好吧 你知道吧? 有...
A dog. Okay. You know what, there's...
你给他喝了多少酒...
Dennis, how many drinks did you let him have?
我跟他说了不要混酒
I told him not to mix anything. -I'm driving.
你的肩膀很结实
You have nice shoulders.
好吧 我们不能带他去医院
Yeah, we can't take him to the hospital.
这下知道了吧?
See?
这就是为什么应该制定计划 并坚持执行
This is why we should have made a plan and stuck to it.
我们的计划是听从你的领导 结果却搞成现在这样
The plan was to follow your lead, and that got us here.
嘿! 眼睛! 睁开眼!
Hey, uh-uh. Eyes! Eyes open.
不能让他睡过去 不然他就醒不过来了
We can't let him fall asleep, or he might not wake up. -Hey, Eric.
嘿 埃里克 说话 好吗?
Eric, you got to talk to me, okay?
醒醒 保持清醒
Wake up. Stay awake.
说点什么
Say something.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
你不会有事的 我们会帮你的
You're gonna be okay. We're gonna help you.
伤害我的人就是你们
You're the ones who hurt me.
你们要带我去哪?
Where are you taking me?
好的 -你不能...
Okay. You got...
你不能睡过去
You got to stay up.
听上去情况不太妙 -埃里克
He doesn't sound good. Eric.
埃里克
Eric.
嘿 睁开眼!
Hey, eyes open!
睁开眼 我需要肾上腺素笔
Eyes op... An EpiPen. Oh, shit.
埃里克?
Eric.
埃里克 你得保持清醒
Eric, I need you to stay awake.
看着我 保持清醒
Look at me. Stay awake.
看着我 对
Look at me. Yes. -Hey.
我没看到有肾上腺素笔 -肯定有
I don't... I don't see an EpiPen. -It's in there.
一个都没有
There isn't one.
就在那里 -没有肾上腺素笔!
It's in there. -There's no EpiPen!
只有纱布
There's just gauze.
有的 它是一种医疗技术 -没有!
It's in there. -There isn't one. It's a medical pack.
只有纱布和酒精
Just gauze and alcohol.
没看到肾上腺素笔 -肯定有
I don't see an EpiPen. -It's in here.
你找给我看看 -你们只是因为孤独
Show me. -You're just lonely.
我进入这个行业是因为我也很孤独
I got into this business because I'm lonely, too.
我跟一个自己不太喜欢的女人在一起
I was with this woman I didn't like very much.
有个医疗包
There's a medic bag in there.
是绿色的 是一个盒子
It's green. It's a box. -Yeah.
但我们结婚了
But we got married. I mean,
我喜欢晚上她所带来的温度
I-I liked her warmth at night.
她的腿很能撩起人的性♥欲♥
Her legs were like a space heater.
上次听说她的消息时 她死了
Last I heard, she died.
但她死前生下了我的孩子
Well, before that, she had my baby.
我有个现在不知身在何处的女儿
I have a daughter somewhere.
我从来都不曾想起过她
I don't ever think about her.
我不觉得那有什么不好 因为我并不为此感到难过
I-I don't think it's bad because I-I don't feel bad about it...
你能喝点水吗?
Eric, drink the water, please.
喝这个 埃里克 喝
Drink this, Eric.
我没有朋友
Drink some water. -I've got no friends.
我们是你的朋友 拜托喝点 -不 你们不是
We're your friends. Drink... -No, you're not.
你们不是我的朋友 你们跟所有人都一样有所图
You're not my friends. You want what everyone wants.
你们 政♥府♥ 原住民 -快给我肾上腺素笔
You, the government, First Nations. Give me the fucking EpiPen.
快点 -所有这些他妈的混♥蛋♥都想要...
Hurry up. All these fucking, fucking people wanting.
有所图、说话以及
Speaking, talking and just...
只是说话 叨叨... -不要
Talking, yakking, yakking. -No, no.
埃里克 别睡过去
Eric, Eric, stay with us.
埃里克 不 埃里克! -埃里克
Hey. Eric. -Eric.
谁来处理尸体?
Who takes care of a dead body?
我想是我们
We do, I guess.
好吧
Okay. Huh.
怎么处理?
把他埋进花♥园♥里
We'll bury him in the garden.
好的
Yeah.
堆肥处理
Composter.
是的 -因为...是的
Yeah. -Because... Yeah. -Yeah.
怎么把他装进去?
How is he gonna fit?
那就动手吧 -好吧
All right. -Okay.
抓着他的腿
Grab his legs.
好的 一、二、三
Okay, one, two, three. -Mm-hmm.
你...
You, um...
你负责把腿弄断 我负责把胳膊弄断
You break the legs, and I'll break the arms.
好的 -好的
Okay. -Okay?
能先把头盖住吗?
Can we cover the head first?
对 好主意
Yeah, good idea.
那么你要动手吗?
So, are you gonna do it?
我们可以一起动手
Yeah, we'll... we can do it together.
好的 那我们开始吧... -好的
Okay, let's do it...All right.
好吧 -好吧
Okay. Okay.
等一下
Oh...
数到三
On three.
一、二
One, two,
三
three.
我的天啊!
Oh, my God.
别那么做
Don't do that.
要是你吐了 我也会吐的 停
If you barf, I barf. Stop.
对不起
Sorry.
你现在很难受吗?
Do you feel bad?
我感觉很糟糕
I feel really bad.
任务完成
伤亡一人
对不起
所以 你就来了这里?
So this is where you went.
嘿
Yeah.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
看动画片
Watching cartoons.
睡不着吗?
Couldn't sleep?
是的
Nope.
我也是
Me, either.
这是山寨版的《猫和老鼠》吗?
Is this a knockoff Tom and Jerry?
剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表