剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表
Come on. Come on.
我要小便
I have to take a leak.
现在不是时候 忍♥着吧
Not right now you don't.
你还好吗?
You okay?
约翰 你刚刚说有个计划?
John? You had a plan?
我们得去湖边
We got to get to water.
马上 -好的 好吧
Now. -Okay, all right.
快点 起来 来吧 -什么?
Come on, get up. Come on. -What? What?
等等 等一下!
Wait. Wait!
我喘不上气了
I can't catch my breath.
嘿
Hey, hey.
站直了
Okay. Stand up here.
试着打开你的呼吸道
Okay. Try and open your airways. Okay.
站直
Stand up straight.
打开你的呼吸道
Open your airways.
用鼻子吸气 用嘴巴呼气 如此循环 好吗?
Okay, breathe in through your nose, out through your mouth. Cyclical, okay?
看? 你做得很好
See, there you go.
让自己冷静下来 -我们得走了
Try and calm down. We need to go.
行了吗?
You good?
好的 那赶紧走!
Okay, now run.
走吧
Okay.
你做得很好 伙计 我们就快到了
You're doing great, buddy. We're almost there.
站住
Hey, hey, stop.
不 安全 中♥央♥情报局
No, no, no, no, no. Same. CIA. CIA.
我们都是 没问题的 好吗? 好的
Same people. No problema, okay? Okay.
跑! 快走!
Go! Go, go! Move!
我爬不动楼梯了 伙计 爬不动了
I can't do anymore stairs, man. No way.
是的 你爬得动 加油 我会帮你的 没事的
Yes, you can. Come on. I'll help you. It's okay.
不 我不...
No, no. No.
简 回来 快点 我去楼上看看
I'll check upstairs.
我们必须得跳下去
We're gonna have to jump.
好吧
Okay.
我跳不了
I can't make that jump.
你行的 -是的 你行的
You can do it. Yeah, you can do it.
很容易的 看我的
It's easy. Just watch me.
非常慢 好吗?
Very slow. All right?
你行的 -你能行的 托比 跳吧
You got this. -You can do it, Toby.
快点 -一条腿慢慢跨过来
Just get over. Hurry up. -One leg over slowly.
我们没时间了 -就是这样
We don't have a lot of time. -There you go.
他知道我们赶时间 对吧?
He-he knows we're in a hurry, right?
没事的 约翰 好的
It's okay, John. Okay.
兄弟 要是你的脚不赶紧落地
Boy, if you don't put your foot... Yup. -...on the ground right now...
快点!
Hurry up!
就在那儿 就在你下面
It's right there, right under you.
好极了 -很好
There you go.
好的 再来一次
Yes. -Okay, one more.
只要...很简单 只要蜷缩身体 翻下去
Just, uh, it's easy. Just-just tuck and roll.
再做一次就行了
One more.
你能行的
You can do it.
去他的 我才不干呢
Fuck it. I'm not doing this.
约翰! 你还好吗? -行了
John! There. -Are you okay?
放开!
Get off!
看吧? 你跳了
See? You jumped.
快来 我们走
Come on, let's go.
该死
Shit.
妈呀 托比
Jesus, Toby.
你以为呢? 你刚刚把我 从他妈的一栋楼上推了下去
What do you expect? You just pushed me off a fucking building.
嗨 -都跟你们说了我必须要走
Hi. -Told you I had to go.
你能帮帮我们吗?
Can you please help us?
我为我的孩子感到害怕
Uh, I-I'm scared for my baby. -No.
拜托了
P... Please.
你能送我们去湖对岸吗?
Can you take us across the lake?
求你了
Please.
来吧 爸爸
Come on, Papa.
爸爸
Papa.
小心点 好吗?
Be careful, okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿
Hey.
宝宝
Oh. Grazie. Grazie mille.
好的
Okay...
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
这是谁的房♥子?
Whose house is this?
如果这里是安全屋 但愿它会比上一个安全
Well, if it's a safe house, I hope it's safer than the last one.
你怎么知道密♥码♥的?
How do you know the code?
我有点恶心
I feel sick.
你没事吧?
You, you okay? You...
没事 -怎么个恶心法?
Yeah. -Sick how?
不知道 我想是晕船之类的
I don't know. I think seasick from the boat or something.
你还没回答我 你怎么会知道密♥码♥?
Uh, you didn't answer me. How do you... how do you know the code?
约翰?
John?
我知道密♥码♥因为这是我们的房♥子
I know the code because...this is our house.
“我们的”是什么意思?
What do you mean, ours?
你是说你买♥♥下了这里? -我买♥♥了
You mean you bought it? -I bought it.
你... -是的 我给我们俩买♥♥了房♥子
You... Yeah, I got us a house.
这是我们的
This is ours.
很酷吧?
Cool, huh?
你是在开玩笑吗?
Are you joking?
不 我没开玩笑
No, I am not joking.
是的 我是说买♥♥下这里也是件好事
Yeah, I-I... I mean, it's-it's a good thing I got it, too,
因为我们现在有了安全屋
'cause now we have a... safe place to stay,
而且没人知道我们在这里
and no one knows we're here.
因为这里是捡漏买♥♥来的 前屋主把所有东西都留了下来
We got it for a steal. The guy left everything.
其实这里看上去
It actually looks better...
比照片里要好
Hmm. -...than the, the pictures.
实物看起来更好
Looks better in person.
是啊 -是啊
Yeah. -Yeah.
我可以和你谈谈吗?
Can I talk to you for a second?
来这边
Over here?
好
Yeah.
所以 你都没实地看一下 就买♥♥下了这处房♥产?
So, you, uh, you... you purchased this property sight unseen?
我当时去了市场
I... I-I went to the market,
然后看到了这栋漂亮的小房♥子
and there was this cute little real estate place,
我看到那些照片 就买♥♥下来了
and I-I saw the pictures and I-I just pulled the trigger.
约翰 去市场该买♥♥的是葡萄和咖啡
John, you were supposed to get grapes and coffee,
而不是他妈的房♥子
not a fucking house.
我觉得那是...
Just, I-I thought it was...
我觉得这是一种浪漫的举动
I th-thought it was, like, a romantic gesture.
很棒 你不喜欢这里吗? -不 我...
It's... it's nice. You don't like the place? No, I...
我喜欢这里 只是你没先跟我商量
I like the place. It's just, y-you bought a house
就买♥♥了一栋房♥子
without talking about it to me first.
这是个重大决定... -这是个惊喜 我不会事先告诉...
That's a big decision... -It was a surprise. I wasn't gonna tell...
其实这不关我的事
Listen, you know, it's none of my business,
但我想说 在国外购买♥♥♥房♥♥产时
but, um, I mean, you really got to be careful
你真的要谨慎
when you're buying property in a foreign country.
作为一个有很多钱的人
As somebody who has a lot of money,
花钱依然要小心谨慎
you still got to be careful how you spend it.
这就是我一直说的
That's what I say all the time.
谢谢 托比
Thanks, Toby.
我们现在要听这个 有钱混♥蛋♥的财务建议了
That's where we're getting our financial advice from? This... this guy?
约翰 我不是要为这个跟你吵 我只是...
John, I'm, I'm not wanting to fight with you about it, I just... -I-I-I understand.
我想让你明白这很重要
I-I want you to see that it's kind of a big deal
你会做...
that you would make... -It's not a big...
别碰那个!
Don't touch that!
那是炸♥药♥ 笨蛋
It's dynamite, dummy.
好吧
Okay.
他刚刚是不是掉了一块炸♥药♥? -我们还是给你换下衣服吧
Uh, let's-let's... -Did he just drop a piece of dynamite? -...get you changed.
我...
I'm, um...
我没生气
I'm not mad.
我觉得这里很漂亮 这里...
I-I think it's beautiful. It's... it's nice.
很好 盯下梢
Uh, keep watch.
没人知道我们在这儿
剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表