剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表
That's the one.
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. -No problem.
所以...
So... Mmm.
这是怎么回事? -那家伙糟透了
What was that? -That guy sucks.
是的 确实 但...
Yeah, that's what happened,
我想我们可能重名了
but I think we might have the same name or s-something.
你点了传统橙汁吗?
You order an OJ?
我看到有人把它拿走了
I saw some guy walk up and claim it.
真的吗? -真的
Really? -Yeah.
他看起来不要太满足
He looked way too pleased with himself.
先生?
Uh, sir? -Yep.
不 你不用... -不 你想喝什么?
Oh, no, no, no, no, you don't have to... -No, no, no, what do you want?
约翰史密斯
我请你 然后再来一杯这个 传统橙汁吗?
I'll get yours and another one of these. An OJ?
是的 那...那太好了
Yeah, that-that'd be great.
好的 所以 一杯传统橙汁
All right, so an OJ
再加一杯这个 -没问题
and another one of these. Of course.
史密斯夫妇
哇 六七年了
Wow. Six or seven years?
那个...
Is it, uh...
那方面还有激♥情♥吗? 你们...
Is it still fun? Like, what...
什么? 伙计 -比如说...
Is it like...? -What? Yeah. Dude.
是的 我依然很喜欢
Yeah, I still dig it.
约翰 看看四周
John, look around.
好吧 不
Okay. Now...
现在看看我们
Now look at us.
好的 对 -对吧? 别误会我
Okay. -Right? Yeah. -Don't get me wrong, there are some...
过程中
会有些不顺 但你只要
bumps in the road. Yeah.
坚持到底 坚持下去 最终
But just stay the course. You keep through, and at the end of the day,
没错 你会受到些创伤 但...
yeah, you'll get some nicks and bruises, but...
约翰 这是种美好的生活
John, it's a fantastic life.
我正想这么说 我觉得... -嘿
I was just saying that. I think...
嘿 怎么了? -嗨
Hey. Hi. -Hey. What's up?
这位一定就是你的简了
And this must be your Jane.
是的 -她很漂亮
And she's a cutie. You got lucky.
你很幸运
Uh...
谢谢 是的 她很漂亮
Thanks, yeah, she's beautiful. Um...
我是约翰
I'm John.
我是简
Jane.
他姓史密斯
His last name's Smith.
他是我们的一员
He's one of us.
什么?
What?
是的 -哇
Yeah. -Wow.
是的
Yeah.
另一个史密斯 -是的
Another Smith? -Yes.
你以前见过其他的史密斯吗?
Have you met other Smiths before?
见过 我在工作中遇到过几个
Yeah, I've met a few in my day, out in the wild,
但这是第一次无意间遇到的
but this is the first time it happened by accident.
哇 -是啊
Wow. -Yeah.
我知道 我们...
I know. We, uh...
我们都在买♥♥鲜榨汁 -不可思议 什么?
we were getting juice. -This is crazy. What?
是关于工作的电♥话♥
Oh. Oh, duty calls.
好的 不 你接吧 -抱歉 请吧
Yeah... -See, no, yeah. No, go ahead. Take it, take it.
难以置信 他好像知道很多情报...
It's crazy. He, like, he has so much intel.
我认为他觉得这是
He... I think he thinks it's, um,
911事件后成立的那种情报单位
a 9/11 intelligence group.
因为他们已经干了15年了
'Cause they've been doing it for, like, 15 years.
行了
Okay.
这才是我们该做的
This is what we should do,
晚餐
dinner.
你们可以见见我的简
You can meet my Jane,
我们聊聊工作 一起喝几杯
we'll talk shop, we'll have a couple drinks and kick back.
放松放松 我们会很开心的
It'll be a good time.
好啊 -好
Yeah. Yeah. -Yeah. Yeah, that sounds great.
听起来不错 随时都可以约
Whenever you want.
今晚怎么样?
How about tonight?
今晚吗? -对 去...怎么
Tonight? -Yeah. To... What?
你们有其他安排了吗? -没有 我...
You got other plans? -No, I'm-I'm... -Uh...
我觉得行啊 -是的
I think that's fine. Yeah. -Yeah. Yeah.
是的 好极了 -我没问题
Yeah, that's cool. -I'm good.
那好...
Okay, uh... -Oh.
你的手♥机♥号♥码
Your phone. -
对了 你不知道我们住哪
Right. You don't know... -...where we live.
所以 你有我的电♥话♥号♥码
So, you have my number.
把你们的地址发给我 我们七点到
Text me your address. We'll be there at 7:00.
我会带一瓶陈年好酒过来
I'll bring a bottle of something old and dangerous.
当然了 -好吗?
Cool? -Yeah, you're cool. -Great. Y-Yeah.
好的 你太棒了 -好极了
Great. -So nice to meet you.
认识你太高兴了
So nice meeting you.
很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你 伙计 谢谢
So nice meeting you, man. Thanks.
嘿 亲爱的 听着 你不会相信的...
Hey, love. Listen, you won't believe
好吧 他们今晚要来我们家
what just happened. -Okay, so they're coming over to our place tonight.
我想再逛一圈... -好的
Yeah. -I want to make another round
...再买♥♥点其他东西
and get other things. -Okay.
没错 我们该买♥♥些甜点
Yeah, we should, uh, get dessert.
对 甜点 我还真看到了一些...
Yeah, dessert. I saw some, actually.
有我喜欢的杏
There were apricots that I liked.
杏?
Apricots?
♪ Someone's at the door ♪
♪ Ah, who is it? ♪
♪ It's your future lover ♪
♪ Come on in ♪
♪ Someone's at the door ♪
♪ Ah, who is it...
你...
You, um...
你紧张吗?
you nervous?
不 我的意思是
No, I mean...
就一点点
just a little.
好处是他们都姓史密斯
The cool thing is that they're both Smiths, you know.
所以 我们谈什么都行 -是的
Yeah. -So we can actually talk about... a-anything.
是的 不 你说得对
Yeah. -Yeah. No, you're right.
好的 顺便说一句 你看起来很美
Yeah. You look great, by the way.
是吗? -真的很美
Yeah? -Really cute.
不会太过了吗? -不会
It's not too much? -No.
这一身? -不 我不觉得
This? -Mm-hmm. No, I don't think so.
我们俩穿得很搭
We're matching.
都穿着高领毛衣
We're both wearing turtlenecks.
我该换换衣服 -不
I should change. No.
要换 -别换
Yes. Don't change.
坚决别换
Never change.
嘿 -嗨
Hey. -Hi.
简 简
Jane. -Jane, yep.
嘿 最近怎么样 伙计? 很高兴见到你
Hey, how's it going, man? You look beautiful.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
你好吗? -嗨 很高兴见到你
How are you? -Hi. Good to see you.
嗨 -很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
天啊 -谢谢
Thank you. -Oh, my God.
这也太棒了! -是的 棒极了
What a dump. -Yeah, this is great.
两位... -地点也是最好的
Guys, this is... -The best location, too.
是的 漂亮 -这房♥子也太棒了
It's beautiful. -Beautiful.
谢谢 -味道太香了
Aw. -Thanks. -Smells incredible.
这都是...约翰做的 -是的
Oh, that's all, that's all John. Yeah, um...
你们想喝点什么吗?
You guys want a, want a drink or anything?
是的 我们带了这个
Yeah, we brought this.
令人怀旧的日本威士忌
Aw. -It's reminiscent of Hibiki.
谢谢 -非常感谢
Oh. Thank you so much. -Thank you.
不 别谢我们
No, no, no, don't thank us, no.
是老板给的
That one's from the boss.
既稀有又刚好合适 适合胆大的人喝
It's rare and proper and-and not for the faint of heart.
于是我们觉得应该适合今晚喝
So we thought it would, you know, fit the occasion.
“好好享受” -就一句话
"Enjoy." -One word.
就一句话 没有加密信息
One word. No cryptic message or...
什么都没有 是的
anything. Yeah.
什么 你们会收到信息吗?
What, you guys get messages? -Oh, yeah.
剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表