剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表
It's your nails. They're going into my back...
它们要抠进我的血管了 -少找借口
They're going in the back of my hand. Don't blame it on that.
加油!
Go.
哇! 约翰!
Wow. John.
我抽筋了 -太强悍了
I got a cramp. -She's tiny but she's crazy strong.
我抽筋了 可还是坚持了很长时间 -谢谢
I got a cramp. That was a long time. Thank you, thank you.
她太厉害了 像只动物一样 -谢谢
She's crazy. She's-she's like an ant.
是的 这是我的强项
I am. It's my core.
是我的...我刚才赢得并不轻松 真的
It's my... That wasn't an easy defeat. Uh-huh. -It wasn't.
我以前跟比你壮一倍的男人 更轻松就掰成了平手
I've had an easier time with men twice your size.
听上去你在给我找台阶 但没关系
Sounds like you're giving me a read, but that's fine.
这是一种称赞 -没关系
No, that was a compliment. -That's fine.
我很有劲儿 -没关系
I'm strong. - Oh.
天啊
Oh, man.
这是埃米纳姆吗?
Is this Eminem?
这个吗? -对
This? -Yeah.
这是日食乐队
This is, uh, the Clipse.
我喜欢埃米纳姆 他现在还唱吗?
Oh. I like Eminem. Is he still performing? -Mm-hmm.
我想是的
I think he is. A couple years ago,
几年前 我在一个节日上见过他
I saw him at, like, a festival.
他是焦点 我记得
Um, and he was headlining. And I remember,
在其中一首歌♥里 他告诉所有人...
in between one of the songs, he-he tells everybody, he's like, "Everybody, like,
他说:“所有人 竖起你们的中指
put your middle fingers up
并说‘去你的 妈妈’”
and say 'Fuck you, Mom.'"
然后现场就陷入了诡异的沉寂 -不
And there was, like, a weird silence... -No.
所有人都说
...and we all are just like,
“不 哥们”“我们爱我们的妈妈”
"Nah, bro, like, we love our moms."
“你需要和你妈好好谈谈”
Like, "You need to talk to your mom."
接着我们又说...
Like, we-we're all, like,
“原谅她 原谅你自己” -试试看
"Forgive her, forgive yourself." -Work on it.
就试试看 -是的
"Work on it. You know? We're, you're past...
你已经成年了 可以解决这个问题了
You're old enough to figure this out."
是的 -是的 你很受触动
Yeah, yes. -Yeah, you were, you were affected by that.
约翰对他妈不要太上心
Oh, John's obsessed with his mom.
我没有 我只是... -爱
I'm not obsessed, I just... -Loves.
我... -爱他妈妈
Loves his mom. -I-I...
谁不爱? -这是项好品质
Well, who doesn't? It's a good trait to have.
是的 -是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
埃米纳姆后来怎么挽回局面的?
How could Eminem redeem himself for that? -Oh.
怎么做的? 他能做什么... -听着...
Listen. Well... -How? Okay, but how can he get...
才会没事呢? -年纪大了...
be cool again after that? You mean, like, relevant?
很难做到又红又能驾驭朋克风 这是事实
It's hard to be old and famous and stay punk. I'll give you that.
我觉得那根本不可能 -是的
I don't think it's possible.
我认为你... -肯定有人...
I don't think you're supposed to be punk.
...不该走朋克路线 -肯定有人随着年龄增长会变得更酷
There has to be someone who got cooler as they aged.
会是谁呢? -没错
Who is it? -Yeah.
麦当娜怎么样? -不
I... -What about Madonna? No.
不 -不
No. -No.
多莉帕顿
Dolly Parton! -Oh, yeah!
多莉帕顿 -没错
Dolly Parton. -That's it.
就是多莉帕顿
Dolly fucking Parton.
她只会变得越来越好... -是的
She only gets better and better...
...越来越好...
Yeah, no. Ah. -...and better and better and better.
没错 就好像... -...越来越好
I'll give you Dolly. -That's the...
...莎黛
It's like... Sade.
莎黛! -莎黛!
Ah, Sade. -Sade.
莎黛 没错 -是的 我说真的
Sade. That's it. -Sade. That... I'm in it.
你说得对...不 但那些是王牌
You got, you got, like, no, th-those are the aces.
说得没错 -没错 我们想出来了
That's it. -That's it. You guys... -We figured it out.
你们还要酒吗?
You guys want to be topped off?
我要再来一勺黄油山核桃
I'll have another scoop of that butter pecan, too,
我不用了 谢谢 -好的
please, yeah. -I'm good, thank you. -Okay.
一勺就好 -好的 没问题
Just a scoop. -Okay. No problem.
莎黛 大美人 -是的
Sade. What a beauty. Yeah.
什么是...
What's the, um,
你们执行过的 最不可思议的任务是什么?
what's the craziest mission you guys have ever been on?
对
Oh, yeah.
巴厘岛那次
Bali.
巴厘岛 -巴厘岛
Bali. -Bali.
是的 非常不可思议
Yeah. That was nuts.
是什么任务?
What was it?
我们...
We, uh...
我们必须从监狱里救一个人出来
we had to get someone out of prison.
那里安保级别很高
High security.
没有通讯 没有武器
No comms. No weapons.
没有...没有掩护 -什么都没有
No-no-no cover. -Nothing.
是吧? 没有...可以说
Right? No... It was just,
指令是非常、极其的... -完全就是在拿命赌
like, very, very... -Free fall.
...苛刻 -是的
...very, very specific parameters. Yeah.
你们做了什么?
What'd you guys do?
有些事要是有人提前告诉我就好了
Here's something I wish someone had told me early on.
有个秘诀
There is a secret
有助于帮你从任何情况中脱身
to getting out of any situation you find yourself in,
不管情况有多棘手
no matter how tight it is.
那就是你的呼吸
It's your breath.
如果你能控制住你的呼吸
If you can control your breath,
你就可以控制任何事
you can control anything.
那就是关键所在
That's the key.
呼吸?
Breathing. -Mm-hmm.
这个很有力
That's powerful.
还有 要有计划
Also, it's good to have a plan, but be prepared
但做好放弃的准备 对吗?
to abandon it, right?
遇到紧急情况要冷静思考
Be a master at thinking on your feet.
聪明点 相信自己的直觉
Be smart, trust your instincts,
跟着直觉行事 -是的
go with your gut. -Yeah.
好好听 -仔细听
Listen. -Listen.
是的
Yeah.
我当然正在学习那么做
We're definitely learning that.
执行任务后 你们有没有感觉情绪不太正常?
Do you guys ever feel weird, emotionally, after a mission?
有
Yes.
那很正常
It's natural.
我们有一次不得不杀死其他的史密斯
We had to kill some other Smiths once.
怎么会?
How-how come?
也许他们当时要离婚
Maybe they're getting divorced.
伙计 这真的只是哈根达斯吗? -他在开玩笑
Dude, is this just Häagen-Dazs? He's joking.
这太他妈好吃了 -是农贸市场上买♥♥的
This is so fucking good. It's from the farmers market.
是州北部产的乳制品
Some dairy upstate.
我看下看现在几点了
Mmm. -Let me see what time it is.
我们要迟到了
Oh, we're gonna be late. We got to go.
我们得走了 -可恶 要晚了
Oh, fuck. Yeah, we're late. -What?
什么? -什么?
What? -Yep.
是的 我们现在还在上班
We're on the clock.
现在可是半夜
It's the middle of the night. -Okay.
非常感谢 今晚太开心了
Thank you so much. This was a beautiful night.
好的 -谢谢你能来
All right. John.
很抱歉我不能留下 -你的厨艺太牛了
I am so sorry that I can't stay. -You are a hell of a chef.
我洗碗... -我只想说...
I just want to say that. -I clean dishes
...当我到别人家做客时 -...晚餐棒极了
when I go to other people's homes, and... -It was amazing.
你们现在有任务? -谢谢
So, you guys are on a mission? -Thank you so much.
是的 -你们...
Yeah. -You guys are l...
抱歉 我们喝了很多 你们...
Sorry, we-we drank a lot. You guys are going to...
现在这种状态...
to-to, on a mission right now?
要去执行任务... -这样更有趣
It's more fun like that.
我的天啊 -是的
Oh, my God.
你们太不可思议了 -是啊
You guys are wild.
哇哦 -其实...等一下...
Yeah. Wow. -Actually, wait,
其实...
actually...
知道吗?
You know what?
真的吗?
Really?
你们两个应该一起去 -是的
You two should come. Yes.
我正要这么说 -我的天啊
剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表