剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表
你本来有一个月时间来杀她
You had a month to kill her.
什么? -没错
What? -Yeah.
你怎么知道的?
How did you know that?
嘿 你怎么知道的?
Hey. How did you know that?
我破译了你的密♥码♥
I figured out your passwords.
这太符合你的作风了
That is so like you.
随便吧 -这是侵犯隐私
Whatever. -That's such a violation of privacy.
你怎么能那么做呢?
How could you do that? That is so you.
太符合你的做派了 -这次本来最多三天就完成了
The op, it was a three-day mission at best.
你却用了一个月?
You took a month?
我是有计划的! -你的计划是什么?
I had a plan! Oh, really? What was your plan?
操♥死♥她吗?
To fuck her to death? !
你还真是
That's...really,
真是成熟 你还真成熟
really mature. You're very mature.
食品市场
快点 快去
Come on. Hurry. Let's go.
无法使用信♥用♥卡♥ 只限现金或移♥动♥支付
3K原厂USB数据线
我可以...
You mind if, uh,
借用你的插头给手♥机♥充下电吗?
we use your plug to charge my phone?
不行 我不能让陌生人 插入他们的手♥机♥
I can't let strangers plug in their phone.
为什么? -那样可能会给商店带来病毒
Why not? -It could give the store a virus.
病毒不是那样传播的 手♥机♥是不会传播病毒的
That's not how it works. You wouldn't get a virus from the...
病毒会对这家商店造成什么影响?
What is a virus gonna do to the store?
有这种事 -有吗?
Gah, it happens. -"It happens"?
有 -你以前碰到过吗?
Yes. -Have you had it happen before?
还没有 但有这个可能
Not here yet, but it's coming.
我不能冒险
And I just can't risk this.
抱歉 -我能买♥♥这些吗?
I'm sorry. Can I get these?
另外 我可以买♥♥几盒寿司吗?
Oh, also, can I get, um, a couple sushi?
寿司 -两盒
Sushi. -Uh, two of 'em.
两盒寿司
Two sushi. -Mm.
然后 也许再买♥♥些白面包?
And then maybe I can get some challah?
白面包 -要新鲜的
Challah bread. -The fresh kind.
都是新鲜的 小姐 卖♥♥给你的都是新鲜的
It's all fresh, miss. Always fresh for you.
行了
Here we go.
寿司和白面包
Sushi and challah.
多棒啊!
Ugh, what a picnic.
你非得现在就吃吗?
You need to eat right now?
是的
Yeah.
我还要一些创可贴
Can I also get some Band-Aids?
创可贴
Band-Aids.
不收信♥用♥卡♥ 仅限现金或移♥动♥支付
No credit. Cash, Venmo only.
我没有现金
Oh, I don't have any cash.
他...他有现金
He-He's got cash.
你有现金吗?
You have cash?
我只有那么多
It's all I have.
他只有那么多
It's all he has.
我想我得给手♥机♥充电才能付钱给你
Oh, I guess I have to charge the phone to pay you.
就一分钟 -谢谢
One minute. -Thanks.
一团糟
Such a mess.
我本来一个人就可以完成的
I could've done this one alone.
我希望你可以让我一个人完成任务
I wish you had let me close the deal by myself. -
把这个喝了 你生病了
Drink this. You're sick.
不 我没事 -你...
No, I'm fine.
你没有过敏 就好好地喝点水吧
You-you don't have allergies. Just be a person and drink fluids.
好吧 是过敏
Fine. It's allergies.
再多喝点
More than that.
我不想再喝了 不然我会恶心的
I don't want to drink more than that or I'll get nauseous.
那么 你觉得是什么让人感觉这里
What do you think makes this place like a...
是个犹太人开的加油站?
...Kosher gas station?
是牛肉干都是洁食的吗?
You think all the beef jerky's been blessed?
你怎么回事? 我跟她没有上♥床♥
What is your problem? We didn't have sex.
你给她按♥摩♥ 但没上♥床♥?
So you just gave her a massage, but you didn't have sex?
我确实给她按♥摩♥了 可我没跟她上♥床♥
Yeah, I did give her a massage, and I didn't sleep with her.
事实就是这样 -但你吻了她
That's exactly what happened. -Yeah, but you kissed her.
是啊 那又怎么样? -天啊!
Yeah, so what? -Oh, my God.
所以 你♥他♥妈♥的吻了她
So, you fucking kissed her.
你们只接吻了吗? -是的 接吻了
You just kissed? That's it? -Yeah, we kissed.
却没上♥床♥吗? -我们想要上♥床♥的
And you didn't have sex? -We tried to have sex.
试了两次 可我无法勃起
Twice. And I couldn't get it up.
为什么? -我不知道 我...
Why? -I don't know.
也许是我觉得内疚
I... I felt guilty. Probably.
内疚什么? 为什么?
About what? Why?
因为你 我想着...
About y-you. I was thinking about... about you.
因为你 我不...我不明白
I don't... I don't understand
这个为什么这么重要
why this is such a big deal.
我们出任务时可以与任何人发♥生♥关♥系♥
We're... we're allowed to have sex on missions anyway, right?
对吗? -对 我知道
Yeah, I know. Yeah.
我肯定你已经做过了 -当然
I'm sure you've done it. Yeah, of course.
多少次?
How many times?
两次
Twice.
真的吗? -真的
Twi--Really? Yeah.
感觉好吗?
Was it good?
你居然在问... -你开心吗?
Are you seriously asking me if it was good? -Did you have fun?
那与好坏无关 那是工作
It's not about being good or bad. It was work.
有关系 -不 没有
It kind of is. -No, it isn't.
那是为了工作
It's about work.
我...那是工作 别纠结这个了
I--It's work. I leave it.
我不会多想 -那我的做法
I don't take it with me. How is what I did
有什么不同吗? -完全不同 那...
any different? It's completely different.
好吧
It's--Ooh! Okay.
我讨厌你喷的那种古龙水...
I hate the cologne that you wear, and you know--
那有什么关系吗...
What the fuck does that have to do with--
住嘴 别说话 听着
No, stop. Stop and listen.
五个月前我要求你别用古龙水了
I asked you to stop wearing cologne five months ago,
你没有照做
you didn't stop wearing it,
然后一个月前
and then a month ago,
当她让你别用的时候 你就不用了
when she asked you to stop wearing it, then you stop wearing it.
你看不出来那是完全不同的吗?
Do you not see how that's at all different?
你知道我做这个任务 做了这么久都是因为你吗?
You know I've been doing this mission this long mostly because of you, right?
因为我? -是的
Because of me? -Yeah, because you--
你真是个混♥蛋♥ -不...
You're such an asshole. -No,
你总是问:“我们是谁? 我们在这里做什么?
no, you always ask, "Oh, who are we? " "What are we doing? "
“史密斯夫妇是什么? ” -是的
"What-What's Mr. and Mrs. Smith? "
而她其实知道
Oh, yeah. -And she actually knows.
她为一家竞争对手公♥司♥工作
She works for a rival company. -Oh, really?
她知道史密斯夫妇是什么
And she knew what Mr. and Mrs. Smith was.
而我想要调查清楚 可你不让
Oh, really? -And I was trying to get to it, but you wouldn't let me do it.
那你查到了什么?
What did you learn? What did you learn? Did you learn a bunch?
我什么都没查到 因为你插手了
I didn't learn anything because you came through that fucking door. -Oh, my God.
电♥话♥开机了吗?
Is the phone on?
一切就绪
Uh, you're all set.
你们两个还好吗?
You two okay?
她在弗拉特布♥什♥大道
She's in Flatbush.
告诉我密♥码♥ 如果你的手♥机♥没电了 我们就完蛋了
Give me the code because if your phone dies, then we're fucked.
2468326354
24-68-32-6354.
还有那个移♥动♥支付账户
And the, uh, Venmo account.
把钱付了
You know, to settle up.
我没有那个
I don't have Venmo. I don't have Venmo.
很好 祝你们今天愉快
Very nice. Have a great day.
我们能暂时停一下吗?
Can we stop running for a second?
每次跑我都会流血
I bleed every time we jog.
她在14个街区之外 忍♥着吧
Well, she's 14 blocks away, so suck it up.
嘿 有什么能帮忙的吗?
Hey. Can I help you?
是的 刚才有个女人进来了吗? 我在找我的朋友
Um, yeah, did a woman come in here? I'm looking for my friend.
她留着长辫
She had long braids.
没人 没人进来
No one, no one came in here. -Uh...
有什么办法... -我在讲话呢
I-I'm talking. -Is there a way--
不 他们不需要听故事
No, they don't need a story.
有办法上楼吗?
Is there a way to get upstairs?
没有 从这上不去
剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表