剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表
猜猜我看到了什么新闻?
Guess what I read. -What?
埃米纳姆开了一家 名为妈妈的意大利面的餐厅
Eminem opened up a restaurant called Mom's Spaghetti.
这种进步很棒 是吧?
It's, like, it's a cool evolution, right?
是的
Yeah.
没错
It's
那非常棒
it's very cool.
好的 -好的
All right. -Okay.
好了 两位 以后再说吧 -再见
Okay, guys, okay. -Bye.
爱死你们了 回见
Much love. See you soon.
再见 -再见
Bye. -Bye-bye.
好的 再见
All right, bye.
付款详情 375000美元
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我想哭
Trying to cry.
患有阿尔茨海默病的前芭蕾舞演员 跳《天鹅湖》
你没事吧?
Is it working?
我有事
No.
我有事
No.
我之前说你是机器人
I called you a robot.
你不是机器人 我只是想让你知道这一点
You're not, you're not a robot. I don't, I just want you to know that.
我知道你不是机器人
I know you're not a robot
因为你会吃醋
'cause you get jealous.
因为什么?
'Cause what?
你会吃醋 -不 我不会
You get jealous. No, I don't.
不 我不会
No, I don't.
卢尼有两只手
Runi has two hands.
一直都是
Always has.
你那个谎言很高明
It was a good lie.
随便吧 -她说“随便”
Whatever. -Such a whatever.
你上当了 -你说她...
You fell for it. -You said she...
你之前说...
You said th...
你说她只有一只手
You said she had one hand.
我是说你这个谎言还真厉害
I mean, it was good. It was a good lie.
很高明
It was good.
如果你当时15分钟后才告诉我 我会说“不可能”
If you had told me 15 minutes later, I would've been like, "Nah,"
但一切都发生得很快 干得漂亮
but it was quick. Good job.
而你上当了
And you fell for it.
我上当了 -你可跟她交往过
I fell for it. -And you dated her.
确实 -可你却还质疑那一点
And you... you questioned it.
上了你的当了
I did. You got me.
你之前说你爱我
Earlier you said you loved me.
就在你拿起大砍刀之前
Right before the machete.
是啊 你也说了
Yeah, you did, too.
是的 但当时我们命悬一线
Yeah, but we were about to die.
所以 你不是真心的?
So you didn't mean it?
不 我是真心的
No, I do.
什么真心?
You do what?
我是真心爱你
I do love you.
这样很好
That's cool.
去你的
说我...
Say "I..." -Ow!
说啊
Say it. -
我喜欢这样
I like this. I like...
我是说 你不... -我喜欢...
I mean, you don't...
我爱你 -我爱你 简
"I love you." -I love you, Jane.
你是认真的吗?
Do you mean it?
是的
Yeah.
真傻
So stupid.
知道吗 我真的...
I really...
我真的不喜欢那两个人
I really didn't like those two.
我讨厌那两个人
I hate those two people.
是吗? -我讨厌他们...
You do? -I hate them.
非常讨厌 -非常讨厌
So much. -So much.
他们叫人很不爽 -他们不酷
They suck. They're not cool.
没错 -他们一点都不酷
No! They're not cool at all. -No.
那...就像个奇怪的咒语
That's what's so cra... It's like a weird spell
让你... -我不知道发生了什么
that you... -I don't know what happened.
我们当时为什么那么喜欢他们? -我...
Why were we so into them? -I...
我真的不知道 他们是如此...
I really don't know. They were so...
连打三个喷嚏那事... -那个打喷嚏的事
That snee... sneezing thing? -Oh, the sneezing.
我们居然还鼓掌了 -我们鼓掌了
We clapped for that. -We clapped.
我们太投入了 -我们鼓掌...就好像
We were so into it. We-we clapped. We were like,
“‘为什么...那是你的绝活吗? ”
"Why? Is that a... that's your thing? "
“哦 我们去派对 我们打喷嚏”
It's like, "Oh, we go to parties and we sneeze."
一次连打三个 -一次...打三个
In threes. And it was like, I... In threes.
我觉得最后那个是他假装的 -是的
I think that he faked the last one. -Yeah.
前两个 我想:“好吧 是真的”
The first two, I'm like, "Okay, real." The last one...
最后一个 他打不出来 -他打不出来
He couldn't get it out, no. -He couldn't get it out.
他就这样...都...
He was like, "Uh, there's all this..."
他的口音都出来了
It's his accent. -It is.
没错 -让人都想帮他打出来
You-you want to help him. -I know.
你觉得你原谅了很多事 -我知道
You feel, like, you forgive so much.
你会说:“你只要... -我的天啊
He'd be like... -Oh, my... "You... All you have to do
“...呼吸就行
is breathe."
我当时想 -“你们可以渡过任何难关”
"And you can get through anything."
可你却说:“不 我不确定”
And you, like... -You were like, you were like,
什么? -不
"Uh, what? " -No! No!
没错 你...你这样摇了摇头
That was you. You ga... you did the, you did this head shake.
你说:“这未免太好了”
You were like, "This is too good."
我确实摇头了 -他说...
He said something... -I did the head shake,
太丢人了 -...我们一生
which is embarrassing. ...that we've been
一直在做的事
doing our entire lives.
他把那个说得像魔法一样
He made it feel like magic.
他把那个说得就好像
He made it feel like
我们从没做过似的 -我知道
we had never done it before. -I know.
我当时心想:“呼吸 当然了 这我怎么没想到? ”
I was, like, "Breathing, of course. Why didn't I think about that? "
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
知道吗 让他俩去死吧 -没错
Yo, fuck those guys. -I know.
剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表