剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表
小时候 我妈从来都不让我看
My mom never let me watch the violent stuff
有暴♥力♥内容的东西
when I was a kid, so...
所以看这种东西
this kind of thing kind of
会让我放松下来
relaxes me.
我其实不太喜欢暴♥力♥卡♥通♥片
I don't really like violent cartoons.
真的吗?
Really?
真的
Yeah.
这很出人意料
That's surprising.
这有什么出人意料的?
Why is that surprising?
我不知道 只是...
I don't know, it's just...
我以为你可能喜欢那种东西
I thought you might be into that kind of thing.
你这个混♥蛋♥ -你偷♥窥♥过我的电脑!
You... -You asshole. You snooped on my computer!
你真恶心 -你是个...我恶心?
You asshole. -You're sick. You're an... I'm sick? -You're sick that I...
你觉得... -你给我下套吗?
You set up a trap for me?
是的 但我下套... -食人色情片?
Yeah, but I set up a trap... -Cannibal porn?
你觉得我会喜欢食人色情片吗?
You think I'm actually into cannibal porn?
是的 -你被我抓个正着...
Yeah. I caught you.
你在监视我 没错 那是我下的套 -你居然给我下套
You were spying on me. -You didn't ca... You trapped me. -Oh, yes, I did.
你真是太操蛋了
You're so... You're so fucked up.
你太操蛋了
You know, you're fucked up.
奇怪的那个不是我
I'm not the weird one.
好吧
Okay.
居然成功了
Well, it worked.
他们得重新
You know, they had to re-dub,
给《两只鞋太太》 配音 因为原版卡♥通♥里种族歧视太严重了
um, Mammy Two Shoes 'cause it was so racist in the original cartoon.
两只鞋太太是谁?
Who's Mammy Two Shoes?
穿着拖鞋的那个人...
The one in the slippers who's, like...
现在是一个白人妇女 大喊着 “你这只该死的猫! ”
You know, now it's a white woman that's just like, "You darn cat! "
原来的版本真的很不好
But, um, it was really bad,
于是他们
so they
让一位白人妇女来配音
dubbed it with a white woman.
原来的声音是什么样的?
What's the original voice sound like?
我不会学的 -学一下嘛
I'm not doing it. -Do it.
不要 那...
No. It's...
你知道的
I mean, you know.
我不知道 我没看过
No. I've never seen it.
就是种族主义
Like, it... you know, was racist.
你知道的 -但是什么样的种族主义?
You know. -But what kind of racist?
她会这样说...
She was just like,
“哦 贾斯帕 你出去
"Oh, Jaspah, you get out.
“当我这么说的时候 我是叫你给我出去”
And when I say out, I mean O-U-T out! "
我的天啊 你吓到我了!
Oh, my God! You scared me.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You dick.
你脸上那恐惧的表情
Oh, the fear on your face.
好真实
So real.
多么狼狈的一天
What a shitty day.
是啊
Yeah.
你想吻我吗?
Do you want to kiss me?
这次不是像狗那样
Just not as dogs this time, just actually?
是的 我会吻你
Yeah, I'll-I'll kiss you.
♪ For he's a jolly good fellow ♪
♪ For he's a jolly good fellow ♪
♪ For he's a jolly good fellow ♪
♪ Which nobody can deny ♪
♪ Which nobody can deny ♪
♪ Which nobody can deny ♪
♪ For he's a jolly good fellow ♪
♪ For he's a jolly good fellow ♪
♪ For he's a jolly good fellow ♪
任务未完成:一次失败 还剩两次失败机会
剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表