剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表
Sometimes I just need to get away from him.
这我理解
I understand that.
可现在
And now,
我一直想要找回那种感觉
I keep trying to have that feeling again.
可我不确定能不能做到
But I'm-I'm just not sure it can come back.
哎呀
Yikes.
对不起 -不 我...
Sorry. -No, I'm, uh...
我其实正想把你想象成一个冲浪者
I'm actually just... trying to picture you as a surfer.
那是很久以前的事了 我现在完全变了个人
That was an age ago. I don't even know that guy anymore.
但我会活下去的
But I'll, uh...I'll live. I'm...
我担心的是他 担心他的生活会怎样
It's him I'm worried about. You know? How he'll get on in life.
他会感觉...
He feels...
我觉得他很孤独
He feels lonely to me.
他如此沉迷于电子游戏 怎么可能不孤独呢
He's so sucked into that video game, I don't see how he can't be lonely.
把你的手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
什么? -把你的手♥机♥给我
What? -Give me your phone.
我帮你跟你儿子建立联♥系♥ 他叫什么?
I'm, I'm gonna help you connect with, uh, what's his name?
格拉汉姆 -格拉汉姆
Graham. -Graham.
格拉汉姆 你在玩什么游戏?
Graham, what game are you playing?
《滑板城》 -《滑板城》
Skate City. -Skate City.
《滑板城》 好的
Skate City. -Yeah, yeah. All right.
行了 正在下载
It's downloading.
他喜欢《滑板城》 现在你也喜欢《滑板城》
He loves Skate City; now you love Skate City.
好的 我接受
Yeah. -Okay, I'll take that.
他想来这里一起度个假 但是...
He wanted to come here to spend some time together, but...
我看到他现在看我的方式 可是...
I see the way he looks at me now and...
可我...
and now he...
抱歉 我不知道自己想说什么 -没关系 我来
Sorry. I don't know why I'm getting... -No, no, no, it's okay. Actually, let me, um...
看下你的手♥机♥ 确保它...
..check your phone, make sure it's, uh...
我想你的手♥机♥现在好用了 -天啊 哇 这还...
I think it's working now. Oh, oh, gosh, wow. That's, uh...
你真是令人难以置信
You're a miracle worker. It's...
你还好吗?
Oh, shit... -Whoa. You okay?
你没事吧? -没事 对不起
You all right? -Uh... Yeah, sorry.
我只是有点不舒服
I just felt a bit, um... unwell.
我想一定是因为海拔的影响 -是啊 肯定是
It must be the altitude. -Yeah, yeah. Yeah, absolutely.
你要喝点水或者... -不用 我就去...
You want, you want some water or...Uh, no, I'm just going to, um...
我要去下... -你确定吗?
I'm just gonna go to the, to the lad... You sure?
是的 失陪一下
Yeah, just, excuse me.
嘿 这个怎么玩?
你好啊? 是我 请留言
What's up? It's me, leave a message.
嘿 他的手♥机♥已经装了窃听器 现在是4点58分 你在哪?
Hey, I bugged his phone. It's 4:58. Where are you?
RM-263-04 连接
开始输入
提取音频
正在建立加密通道
好吧 不
Yeah, no.
打扰了 请问女士洗手间怎么走?
Um, sorry, excuse me, could you point me in the direction of the ladies'?
我正要去那里 我可以带你过去
I'm headed there. I can show you.
好的 谢谢
Oh, okay, thank you.
你还好吗 小姐? -我没事
You're feeling okay, miss? Yeah,
我没事 谢谢
I'll be fine. Um, thanks. Thank you.
你为什么带我去室外?
Why are, why are you taking me outside?
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
你似乎需要呼吸一下新鲜空气 -不 等一下 我们这是要去哪?
You look like you could use some help. No, wait. Where-where are we going?
不 放开我 -闭嘴
Where are we... No! Get your hands off me! -Shut up.
你知道我是谁吗? -闭嘴
You know who I am. -Shut up.
救命!
Help!
你好啊? 是我 请留言
What's up? It's me, leave a message.
真♥他♥妈♥混♥蛋♥
He's such a sucking dick.
救命! 放开我!
Help! Help! Get off me! Help!
你们是谁?
Who are you?
告诉我你们是谁 你们想要什么?
Tell me who you are. What do you want?
要钱吗? 你们想要什么?
You want money? Is that what you want?
我想要...
Stay back!
放开我!
Please stop. -You be calm. -Get off me!
哦 天啊
Oh, God...
开门
Come on. -Open the door.
上车 快点
Get in. Come on.
嘿
Hey.
加沃尔的手♥机♥装上窃听器了吗? 你♥他♥妈♥的在哪?
Did you bug Gavol's phone? Where the fuck are you?
加沃尔被人绑走了
They're kidnapping Gavol.
什么?
What?
有人正要绑走加沃尔
They're kidnapping Gavol. Right now.
该死
Fuck.
你在哪? 我看不到你的位置 -我把共享位置关了
Where are you? I can't see your location. I turned it off.
你太幼稚了
You're so immature.
搞什么... -这个我们可以以后再说
Like, wh... -We can talk about this later.
好吧 我一直在他妈的... 总之 我们...
Okay, yeah, I've been fucking... Whatever, we...
我听到有电♥话♥铃♥声♥
I hear a phone ringing.
是帕克手♥机♥上的
It's Parker's.
就是这通电♥话♥ 我正在录音
This is the call. I'm recording.
什么事 加沃尔? -是帕克马丁吗?
What is it, Gavol? Parker Martin?
我是 你是哪位? -你的妻子加沃尔在我们手里
Yeah? Who is, who is this? We have your wife, Gavol.
如果你挂电♥话♥
If you hang up or make
或做出任何求助举动 我们就杀了她
any sign of getting help...Help! -...we will kill her.
救命啊!
Help!
你们...是谁?
Who are you? Who is this?
住手 放开我!
Stop it! Get your hands off me!
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
听到了
Yeah.
你们要多少钱?
How much?
我们一挂电♥话♥
I need you to relinquish all your shares
你就要放弃所持有的所有股份 给你一小时时间
as soon as we hang up. You have one hour.
那是不可能的
That's impossible.
董事会不会同意的 -你必须让他们同意
But... the board would never allow me. Then make them allow it.
一挂断电♥话♥ 你必须出让51%的股权
Fifty-one percent as soon as we get off the call.
听我说 这是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行径
Listen to me, this is terrorism by default.
他们就算同意也是不合法的 -我会杀了你的妻子
They cannot legally comply. I will kill your wife.
只需要回答做还是不做
It's a simple yes or no.
做还是不做?
Yes or no?
不做
No.
没得谈
No deal.
跟你丈夫说再见吧 -他拒绝了吗?
Say goodbye to your husband. Did he say no?
好的
Okay.
好吧 那太可怕了
All right, that was awful.
但我们都录下来了 我们完成任务了
But we recorded it. We completed the mission.
你应该马上回来 约翰?
You should come back now. John?
嘿 我也理解 但这不是我们的任务
Hey, I get it, too, but this is not our job.
我们不能... -是的 但我们可以
We work for... -Yeah, but we did.
她是位母亲 好吗? 我们不能丢下她不管
She's a mother, okay? We can't just leave her there.
那他妈的不是我们的任务 别做傻事
That's not our fucking job. Don't do something stupid right now.
你得回来 -给我15分钟
You need to come back. -Give me 15 minutes.
约翰 我是认真的 -就15分钟
John, I'm serious. -Fifteen minutes.
要是我没联♥系♥你 你就来找我
If I don't hit you back, come find me.
约翰 听我说! 你...
John, listen to me! Are...
你真是太烦人了
You're so annoying.
快跑
Run!
这么做太愚蠢了! 如果你这样无视我 你最好要么挨枪子要么死掉
抱歉我不该那么说 希望你没挨枪子 也没死
我♥干♥吗要穿红衣服? 该死的时尚
Why did I wear red? Fucking fashion.
你之前有机会展示我们之间 可以有效地沟通
可你搞砸了 巨大的错误
对不起 请回我短♥信♥
提醒 约翰史密斯开始跟您共享位置
不行 停下! 停下!
No, stop that. Stop, stop, stop!
约翰!
John? !
约翰!
John!
好的 约翰
Okay. All right.
你没事 我扶你起来 好吗?
You're okay. Here, I'm gonna bring you up, okay?
一、二、三!
One, two, three...
爸爸 妈妈回来了
Dad, Mum is back.
你没事吧?
来吧
Come on.
好的
Okay.
你竟然说了“不”?
You said no?
我帮你洗个澡 那会有帮助的
I'm drawing you a bath. This is gonna help.
你竟然说了他妈的“不”!
剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表