剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表
and then he got all machismo.
你觉得厉害吗?
You impressed?
要是你用它抓住了什么 我会的
If you catch something with it, I will be.
这整个任务都很奇怪
This whole mission is weird.
怎么说?
How?
你表现得好像这里是迪斯尼乐园似的
I mean, you're acting like this is Disneyland,
你在搞野营 这样...
like y-you're camping. It's...
我不知道
I don't know.
我们没发现目标的踪迹
We haven't seen a trace of the target.
这里没有接待处 没有人 我们只是...
There's no reception here, nobody's here. We're just...
我们怎么知道他是不是还在这里?
How do we even know he's still here?
好吧 去它的 -你在做什么?
Okay, fuck it. -What are you doing?
搞什么?
The fuck?
别紧张
Chill.
住手 约...会被猎人听到的 你疯了吗?
Stop, Jo... The Hunter is gonna hear you. Are you crazy?
那样他就会来找我们
Then he'll come to us.
我们找不到他 那就让他来找我们
We can't find him, so he'll come to us.
不是吧?
What is happening?
窍门是要开枪打它下面的地方 而不是朝着它打
See, the trick is you got to shoot under it, not at it.
我没有读过一本书
I didn't read a book.
事情就是这样
That's what happened.
你要归结到这件事上吗?
That's how you're gonna talk about this?
这就是你要说的?
That's what you're gonna say?
全都是因为一本书
This is all because of a book.
对不起 什么叫因为一本书?
I'm-I'm sorry, what-what was this, uh, about a book?
他撒了谎
He lied.
这真可悲
That's sad.
有什么可悲的?
What's sad?
有只虫子被这个吸引了...
There was a bug that was attracted to this...
没什么
It's nothing.
你得放松一下
You got to try and relax.
每当想到悲伤的事时
Whenever you think of something sad...
试着去想想其中的快乐 好吗?
...try and think about the joy that's in it, you know?
就像现在 我们在星空之下
Like, right now, it... underneath the stars.
大多数人再也看不到这个了
Most people don't get to see this anymore.
就像《预言者》里写的那样
It's like The Prophet.
蕴藏在悲伤中的快乐
"The Joy and the Sorrow."
我累了
I'm tired.
我要去睡觉了
I'm gonna go to bed.
你真喜欢《预言者》那本书吗?
Do you actually like The Prophet?
什么?
What?
那本书 《预言者》
The book. The Prophet.
那本书怎么了?
Yeah. What-what about it?
你读过吗?
Have you even read it?
没有
N... No.
所以这跟一本书有关
So this was about a book?
是因为一本书而起 并不是因为一本书
It started off about a book. It's not about a book.
好吧 那是因为什么呢?
Well, then, what is it about, then?
你之前告诉我 那是你最喜欢的书 你说...
You told me it was your favorite book. You said...
我什么时候说过? -我说那是我最喜欢的书
When did I say that? I said it was my favorite book,
我说那位帅气的邻居喜欢那本书 然后你说...怎么了?
I said the Hot Neighbor loved it... ...and then you said...What?
是的 可能那就是原因 我...
That, yeah, I mean, yeah, then that's probably why.
我不喜欢那个人
I was... I-I don't like that guy.
我不喜欢他和你调情的方式 我不理解
I just, I don't like how he flirts with you. -Oh, my God. I don't understand that,
所以...我那么说是为了... 那只是一本书
so I prob... I-I said that to... It's-it's just a book.
所以你说谎了?
So you lied.
是的
Yeah.
是的 我说谎了
Yeah, I lied.
我觉得你不至于有这么大的反应
I-I don't think it warrants this kind of reaction.
我还以为我们之所以合拍 是因为我们最喜欢的书是同一本书
I thought that was why we matched, because it's our favorite book.
你觉得一个国际间谍组织 安排我们搭档
You think an international spy agency
会是因为我们喜欢同一本书吗?
put us together because we like the same book?
不会
No.
就像在线约会网站那样吗?
Like it's OkCupid or something?
好吧 不 是我错了... -等一下 你什么意思?
Okay. No, I-I'm wrong. -Right. What do you mean?
因为在认识你的整个这段时间里
I'm wrong, 'cause I actually have never seen you
我其实从来没见过你读书 所以...
read a book in the entire time I've known you, so...
这就说得通了
It makes sense.
我了解你 简
I know you, Jane.
你陈述什么事的时候是很委婉的
And you're very calculated about how you put things.
所以如果你想说我傻 那就说吧
So if you want to call me stupid, just call me stupid... I'm not calling you stupid.
我们可以聊聊 -不 我不是说你傻
and we can have a conversation about it. No, I'm not calling you stupid,
我只是说你不读书 这是事实
I'm just saying you don't read books, which is true.
你...
What are you...
哟 我们还是去睡觉吧 好吗?
Yo. Can we just please go to sleep? All right?
我们可以早上再为书的事吵 好吗?
We can argue about... books in the morning, all right?
好吧 我累了
Yeah, I'm tired. Let's...
你一整天都拿我当学生一样说教 所以...
You've been teaching me all day like I'm your student, so...
我...
I've...
我一直在努力跟你分享一些东西
I've been trying to share things with you.
我们一起做事 我在告诉你...
We were doing things together. I was showing you...
不 你的态度居高临下 而且控制欲很强 所以...
No, it was pretty condescending and controlling, so...
我居高临下还控制欲强?
I'm condescending and controlling?
是的
Yeah.
简 你搞得好像我没上过女人似的
Jane, you don't even let me eat you out
每次都要告诉我怎么做
without telling me how to do it.
否则就不让我给你口♥交♥
I have to tell you how to do it... -Every fucking time, like I've never seen a fucking vagina before.
你不知道我喜欢的方式 所以我必须告诉你怎么做
You don't know how I like it, so I have to tell you...
他妈的每次都要吗? -如果你学习并倾听
Every fucking time? -If you learned and listened,
也许我他妈的 就不用告诉你怎么给我舔♥阴♥了
maybe I wouldn't have to fucking say how to lick my pussy.
这太是你的作风了 “我必须阉了你 好让我感觉值得”
This is classic Jane. "I have to emasculate you so I feel worth it."
我什么都得教你 因为很多事你都不知道该怎么做
I have to teach you everything because you don't know...You don't have to teach me shit.
我什么都不用你教 -你这样像个小孩子似的
how to do a lot of things. I... You act like a baby! -You're sitting
你现在可是坐在我搭的棚子里
underneath a shelter I made. Oh! "Oh, I'm man. -I made this fire, I got you this fish... -I build shelter,
“弄吃的、生火、打水”
food, fire, water."
去你的 -很好
Fuck you. -Nice.
你干吗要这样? 我不明白
Why are you like this? Why do you do that? I-I just don't get it.
我只是有更优先的事项
I just have deeper priorities. -You got...
你有更优先的事项?
you have deeper priorities?
是的 那是你无法理解的...
Yeah. You don't have the capacity to understand it, so...
闭嘴吧! 你总是想让别人觉得自己很蠢
Just shut up. Y-You're always trying to make somebody feel stupid.
“闭嘴”、“去你的”
"Shut up." "Shut up." "Fuck you."
你妈教你这么跟女人说话吗?
Is that how your mom taught you how to talk to women?
你还真是迷恋我妈 -等一下
You're obsessed with my mom. Wait, wait.
好吧 你说我迷恋你妈?
Okay. You're saying I'm obsessed with your mom?
一天给她打五个电♥话♥的人可是你
You call her five times a day.
这有点不健康 而且...
It-it's a little unhealthy and it's...
你需要有界限 -又要说“界限”了吗?
You need boundaries. -Oh, oh, like, the boundaries thing?
是的 你需要有界限 -那是最白人化的东西...
Yeah, you need that. -That-that's the whitest thing that you...
你总是... -真♥他♥妈♥深奥啊
and-and you... you're always like... -Oh, what a fucking cool dig.
你甚至都不知道那是什么意思
Like, you don't even know what that means.
她丈夫死了 我就是她生命中的男人
Her husband died. I'm the man in her life.
我照顾她 因为是她生了我
I take care of her because I came out of her.
你妈去世后 你又为你♥爸♥做了什么?
What did you do for your dad when your mom died?
除了不再和他说话?
Other than not talk to him ever again.
我妈是个伟大的母亲
She's a good mother.
你对此一无所知
You wouldn't know anything about that
因为你忙于陪伴他妈的一只猫
'cause you're too busy gallivanting around with a fucking cat.
所以少说我妈怎么样
So don't talk about her.
别每次一跟我吵架
Don't fucking bring her up
就拿我妈说事 因为你不懂感情
every time we have a disagreement, 'cause you don't understand feelings.
你不知道关心某人是什么感觉
You don't know what it's like to care about somebody.
你只是假装并他妈的模仿
You just pretend, and fucking robotic mimic
他人所做的事
everything somebody else does.
我不知道你是不是自闭
I don't know if you're on the spectrum or what,
但这样他妈的很奇怪
but it's fucking weird, and all you do
可你只会破坏别人的情绪
is make other people feel bad for feeling shit.
你自己也说过你不会是一个好妈妈
You said it yourself: You wouldn't be a good mom.
所以少在这儿跟我说那些话
So don't come here and talk that shit to me.
反正这次任务我们已经失败了
We already failed this fucking mission, anyway.
你的紧急联♥系♥人是谁?
剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表