剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表
No, not from inside here.
这里上不了楼 好的 -没有 从这上不去
From in here? -No, not from here. Not from inside. -Okay.
还有什么能帮你们的吗? -没有
Um, okay. -Can I help you with something else? Uh, no.
餐巾纸五美分一张
That's five cents a napkin.
餐巾纸五美分一张?
Five cents a napkin?
餐巾纸五美分一张
Yes, five cent for napkins.
一美元20张? -给
20 napkins for a dollar? -Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
快点
Come on.
追踪器显示她在那里面
Tracker says she's in there.
那扇白色的门是唯一的进出口
The white door is the only way in or out.
她可能就在百叶窗坏了的那间公♥寓♥里
She's probably at that unit with the broken blinds.
我们得等到她出来
Well, we're gonna have to wait till she comes out
或者等到有人进去
or until someone goes in.
我想知道后来发生了什么
I want to know what happened after.
什么后来?
After what?
在你们尝试做♥爱♥之后
After you guys tried to have sex.
我没让她爽到不行
It's not like I was going over there, banging her brains out.
那会更糟
Okay? That'd be way worse.
一样糟 -不 不是的
It's just as bad. -No, it isn't.
总有一天你要接受 并不是每个人都跟你一样
You're gonna have to accept one day that not everyone is like you.
我投入了感情
I got involved because
因为那就是我的方式
that's how I do it.
谢谢 所以 你承认了
Thank you. So you're admitting it.
你对她是有感觉的 谢谢
You did have feelings for her. Thanks.
我关心她 我喜欢和她在一起
I cared about her. I liked being around her, yeah.
你把我的事全都跟她说了
You told her everything about me.
还有我们的事、我们的工作
About us. Our jobs.
而她可能会他妈的杀了你
And she was probably gonna fucking kill you.
但她没有
But she didn't.
她有过很多次机会
She had a lot of opportunities to.
你觉得是因为她喜欢你吗?
You think because she liked you?
她那是在耍你 -我不在乎 我感觉很好
She was playing you. -I don't care. It felt good.
当然了 她在做她的工作
Yeah, of course it did. She's doing her job.
比跟你共事要好
Yeah, well, it's better than doing my job with you
你一直都让我感觉很糟糕
when you make me feel like shit all the time.
你太他妈自私了
Oh, you're so fucking selfish.
就直说了吧
Just call this what it is.
你们在搞一场全情投入的婚外恋
You were having a full-blown emotional affair.
现在因为你要感觉好
And now we're gonna have to get another fail
我们又要失败一次了
because you had to feel fucking good.
是的 对不起
Yeah, I'm sorry.
对不起 我没有... -该死!
I'm sorry I didn't---Fuck!
怎么了? -她移♥动♥了 她...
What? -She's moving.
天啊 真♥他♥妈♥的
God fucking damn it. -Moving where?
出租车!
Taxi!
追踪器显示就是这里
Tracker says this is it.
奥赛
等等 这是我们第一次 执行任务的地方
Wait, this is where we had our first mission,
就是那个三明治女士
with the sandwich lady.
她应该就在这里
Supposed to be here.
等等 这很奇怪
Wait, this is weird.
她为什么偏偏来这里?
Why would she be here of all places?
这说不通
It doesn't make sense.
我跟她说过这个地方
I told her about this place.
我跟她说这是我们的第一个任务
Told her it was our first mission.
所以 你把所有事都告诉她了?
So you told her everything?
好极了 约翰
Great, John.
你女朋友现在在耍我们呢
Your girlfriend is fucking with us now.
那是什么?
What is it?
追踪器
Tracker.
该死!
Fuck!
我觉得不舒服
I don't feel well.
等回家了我给你煮汤
I'll make you some soup when I get home.
邻居已经给我煮了一些了
The neighbor already made me some.
新闻 犀牛菲奥娜又当姐姐了!
来自布朗克斯动物园的重磅新闻
什么事?
What?
菲奥娜要当姐姐了
Fiona's gonna be a big sister
因为比比意外怀孕了
'cause Bibi had a surprise pregnancy.
你在说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
是河马
The hippo.
那是新闻吗?
That came up as news?
是我收到的提醒
That's the alert I got.
算法怎么会给你推荐这个?
Why is that your algorithm?
很明显 我喜欢河马
I like hippos. Obviously.
好的 我做了肉汤
Yeah, I got bouillon cubes.
听上去你并不...
Sounds like you don't...
你对此并不认可嘛 -约翰
you don't approve of those? -Son.
你应该用鸡脚的
You're supposed to use chicken feet.
那是最重要的部分
It's the most important part.
那是最有营养的部分吗?
That's the most nutritious part of the chicken?
我还以为是脂肪
I thought it was the fat.
为什么鸡脚会是... -因为有骨头
Why would the-the feet be-- And it's the bone.
骨头 -汤底 是的
The bone. -Stock. Yeah.
你知道
You know?
肉汤里没有鸡脚吗?
Does the bouillon not have chicken feet in it?
我还以为肉汤只有碎鸡脚呢
I thought bouillon was just crushed chicken's feet.
就是小块的碎鸡脚
Just, like, little crushed chicken's feet put into little cubes.
要知道 我没想到你会为我煲汤
You know, I don't think you've ever made me soup.
如果你想让我给你煲汤 我就给你煲汤
If you want me to make you soup, I'll make you soup.
我不认为你想喝我煲的汤
I don't think you want my soup.
如果是肉汤 那你说对了 我不觉得我想喝那个
With the bouillon, you're right, I don't think I want it.
好吧 我送你的那条项链 看上去很漂亮
A'ight. That necklace I got you looks good.
你看上去就像一名教四年级的老师 美术老师
You look like a fourth-grade teacher. Like, art teacher.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么 告诉我 简怎么样了?
So, tell me, how is Jane?
她很好 她只是...
She's good. She's just, um...
她只是有点不舒服 所以
She's just a little sick, so...
我在给她煲汤
I'm just making this soup for her
她水喝得不够 所以...
'cause she's not drinking enough water, so...
你有红椒吗?
Do you have cayenne pepper?
因为那个对感冒有好处
Because that's really good for a cold.
有
Yeah.
喝吧
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
你现在居然在看这个 你想看这个?
And now you're watching this? You want to watch this?
是的
清除目标
我甚至不知道该写什么
I don't even know what to write.
说我们失败了
Just say we failed.
我们没失败 是我失败了 那是我的任务 我...
We didn't fail. I failed. It's my mission. I...
不需要把你算上
You don't even need to be a part of it.
别装圣人
Don't act like a saint.
嗨嗨已经知道了
Hihi already knows.
你没有完成任务 他们告诉我了
You didn't complete the mission. They told me.
嗨嗨告诉你的吗?
Hihi told you that?
是的 我没黑进你的电脑
Yeah, I didn't break into your computer.
他们为什么要那么做?
Why would they do that?
他们显然希望我介入
They obviously wanted me to intervene.
不
No.
嗨嗨告诉我你在贝弗家
Hihi told me you were at Bev's.
你在说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
所以我才知道你在那里
That's how I knew you were there.
他们为什么要那么做?
Why would they do that?
该死
Fuck it.
等等
Wait.
为什么会延迟? 目标丢失
任务未完成 三次失败 等待指示
就这些
Well, that's that.
好喝
That's good.
我不干了 简
I'm done, Jane.
我会在早上离开
I'll leave in the morning.
♪ Two broken hearts lonely looking like houses ♪
♪ Where nobody lives ♪
剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表