剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表
I love your smell.
我讨厌自己身上的气味
I hate how I smell.
我可以闻你的脖子吗? -不行
Can I smell your neck? -No.
你想让我那么做吗? -想
Do you want me to do it anyway? Yeah.
好的 -是的
Okay. Yeah.
♪ There's not a starless night ♪
♪ I'm wondering what to do ♪
♪ I'm like a stringless kite ♪
♪ Blowing here and there, blowing everywhere ♪
♪ Lonely as can be, darling can't you see ♪
♪ I miss you so...
我讨厌你耍帅时声音变得那么低沉
I hate how your voice goes low when you want to be charming.
我讨厌
I hate how you...
在你想给别人留下好印象时 去模仿他人
mirror other people when you're trying to impress them.
我喜欢你从来不会那么对我
I love how you never do that with me.
♪ I just can't...
我喜欢你看着我
I love when you watch me.
♪ Your love, I'll prove I'm worthy of...
我...
I...
我爱你的脸颊
I love your cheeks.
它们就像煎饼一样 我想吃它们
They're like pancakes. I want to eat them.
我爱你的鼻子
I love your nose.
上面有个凹陷
Has a weird dimple in it.
看起来像头狮子
It looks like a lion.
我想吃掉你的鼻子
I want to eat your nose.
你为什么要杀麦克斯?
Why did you kill Max?
我没有杀麦克斯
I didn't kill Max.
你开枪打我时却打中了它
You tried to shoot me, and you shot him.
你为什么要杀我? -我没有
Why did you try to kill me? -I didn't.
♪ Lonely as can be, darling can't you see...
我讨厌那只猫
I hate that cat.
我没想杀你 我没有杀麦克斯
I didn't try and kill you, I didn't kill Max.
是你想杀我
You...tried to kill me,
你想杀了我和我妈
tried to kill me and my mom.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
我去了她家
I went to her house.
那里被设了机关 -不
Her place was touched. -No.
不是我♥干♥的
That wasn't me.
那是谁呢?
Then who was it?
有人在吗?
Hello?
谁啊 -是谁?
Hello? -Hello?
哇 -是的
Wow. Yeah.
真是一团乱 -哇
What a mess. Wow.
哇
Wow.
你们俩还真猛 -这里的每一把枪
Party animals, you two.
肯定都被用过了
You must've used every gun in this place.
我本来以为会看到两具尸体
I was expecting to find two corpses.
你们是怎么进来的?
How'd you guys get in here?
上级 是的
The supe. Yeah.
上级给了我们钥匙
Supe gave us the key.
我知道你们在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
别大惊小怪的
Don't be dramatic.
举起手来
Put your hands in the air.
是的 其实 等一下
Yeah, actually... uh, wait, uh,
两位 不如我们坐下吧
guys, how about a sit-down?
这样更好 对吗? -好的 是的
It's nicer that way. -Okay. Yeah.
好吧 -就...就坐吧
Right? Just, just... -All right. Sit.
来吧 -对 我们坐下吧
Come on. Yeah, let's sit down.
你们要喝一杯吗?
You guys want a drink?
不 我们用了吐真剂
No. We're on truth serum.
我要喝一杯
I-I'll take one.
聪明人
Smart man.
你们用了吐真剂吗? -是的
You're on truth serum? -Yeah.
你们有武器吗?
Oh, um, are you armed?
没有 -没有
No. -No.
屋里有装了子弹的武器吗?
Are there any loaded weapons in the house?
有
Yeah.
冰箱里用胶带粘着一把枪 -只是...
In the freezer, there's one taped.
楼梯间有一把 -...厨房♥垃圾桶上粘着一把
There's one on the stairwell, I think. There's one taped to the kitchen trash.
沙发后面有一把 -我想再就没有了
And then one behind the couch. And I don't think there's any more
因为剩下的都被我用了 -大部分都被我们用了
'cause I think we used the rest. We used most of them.
这太奇怪了
This is bizarre.
我们之前解决掉了很多对史密斯夫妇
We've finalized a lot of Smiths,
但从来没用过吐真剂
but never on truth serum.
“解决”是什么意思?
What does "finalized" mean?
当你们干掉其他史密斯夫妇的时候
That's when you take out other Smiths.
就被称为“解决”
They call it "finalizing."
你们多久“解决”一次?
How often do you finalize?
那就是我们的任务
That's all we do.
“极高风险”还能是什么呢?
What else could "extremely high risk" be?
极高风险... -杀死其他的史密斯夫妇
Extremely high risk. You kill other Smiths.
...是杀掉其他的史密斯夫妇
You kill other Smiths.
是的 -完全正确
Exactly.
这很扫兴
It's a bummer.
我们真的很喜欢你们俩 -是真的
We really liked you guys. We do.
你们很有趣
You're fun.
谢谢 -谢谢
Thanks. -Thanks.
我们喜欢你们 好吗?
We liked you, right?
直到不喜欢
Until we didn't.
最后
At the end.
萨尔瓦多的那个人...什么...
Th-The guy in El Salvador, what-what...
是一个史密斯
A Smith.
他生前是一个史密斯
I mean, he was a Smith.
要知道 每个人都想
You know, everyone wants to...
尝试脱身 可那样...
try to make a break for it and...
那样很愚蠢
it... it's silly.
是的 向上级汇报得越多...
Yeah, the more you submit to Supe...
是的
Yes.
你们的信念越坚定...
...the stronger your faith,
一切就会变得越容易 -变得越容易
the easier it all becomes. -The easier it is.
你们为什么把他说得像是神一样?
Why do you guys talk about him like he's a god?
因为他就是神
'Cause he is.
你们觉得我怎么会知道 该去哪里找你们?
How do you think I knew where to find you?
那并非巧合
That wasn't a coincidence.
农贸市场、果汁摊、上午11点52分
Farmers' market, juice tent, 11:52 a.m.
他永远不会错
He's never wrong.
在你们行动前他就知道你们要做什么
He knows what you're gonna do before you do it.
在你们知道你们要去哪里之前 他就知道你们要去哪里
He knew where you were going before you knew where you were going.
在我们成为史密斯之前 他就了解我们所有人了
He knew us all before we were Smiths.
他...他所知道的 他告诉我们的...
And he... the things that he knows, what he tells us,
...不可思议 -我感觉...就像
they're incredible. -Everything he says.
你们按照他的吩咐做
It's like you do what he tells you to do,
就会得到眼前的奖励
and you are rewarded with the gift of the present.
因为未来没有保障
'Cause the future isn't guaranteed.
阿门
Amen.
该死
Ah, fuck.
该死!
Ah, fuck!
该死! 我瞎了!
Holy shit, I'm blind!
该死!
Holy shit!
我的眼睛!
My eye!
搞什么!
What the fuck? !
约翰! 闭嘴! -我的眼睛!
John, quiet! -My eyes!
我要听他们在哪! -该死!
I need to hear where they are! -Fuck!
简!
Jane?
我正在变得虚弱 亲爱的
Babe, I'm fading. I'm fading.
安全
Clear.
失血太多了 冷静 -冷静
There's too much blood. I'm gonna die. Just calm down.
安全
Clear.
约翰?
John.
来
Here.
让我看看
Let me see.
只是... -是的
Just... -Yeah.
慢慢来 -我会的
Just go slow. -I will.
这只是为了减慢速度 好吗? -好的
This is just to slow it down. Okay? -Okay.
我们现在还没法离开
We're not gonna leave yet.
剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表