剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表
Yeah, are you? What? Are you insane?
你以为你是谁? 上帝吗? -小声点
Like, who do you think you are? God? -Keep your voice down.
我差点就死了
Down. -I almost died.
我对此非常抱歉
So...so sorry about that.
没事 -没关系 他声音很可爱
No. Oh, it's no problem. He sounds sweet.
是吧 他有点没礼貌
Yeah, he's disrespectful.
对不起
Um... Sorry. It's okay.
请原谅我 -不要这么说
Forgive me. -No.
没关系的
It's all right.
对不起 -没事
Sorry. It's okay.
对
Yeah.
那么 约翰
So, John,
你觉得除了“控制欲强”这个词
do you think we can come up with a word other than "controlling"
能想到另一个词来解释 为什么简当时要出手干预吗?
to explain why Jane might have intervened?
我觉得 简出手干预可能是因为她...
I feel like... maybe Jane intervened possibly because she's...
她可能...
s-she can be...
焦虑
anxious.
那你想让简那样焦虑吗?
And do you want Jane to feel that anxious?
不想
No.
我希望她可以让我帮她减少焦虑
I want her to let me help her be less anxious.
那你觉得自己能让约翰做更多吗?
And do you think you can let John do that more?
是的 -这很好
Yeah. -That's great.
太好了
That's so great.
干得好 约翰
Nice work, John.
我愿意...
I do... I...
我不知道 只是想到... 我还是会不爽
I don't know, I just have trouble, still, with the idea of-of...
比如我如何做到那一点 在不牺牲...
Like, how do I do that without making sacrifices to the parts of...
在不牺牲部分自我的情况下?
You know, without sacrificing parts of myself that make me me.
要知道
You know,
当初我在哥斯达黎加 托尔图格罗的丛林里的时候
when I was spending some time in the jungles of Tortuguero, Costa Rica,
一只罕见的鬃毛吼猴
a, uh, rare mantled howler, the Alouatta palliata,
直勾勾地盯着我的眼睛
stared at me directly in my eyes.
起初 我盯着它
And at first, I held his stare...
直到我意识到
...until I realized,
如果我不顾它的警告 它就会从我脸上剜下一大块肉
if I didn't heed his warning, he was ready to take a chunk out of my face.
于是 我就移开了视线
So I averted my gaze,
因为有时我们必须倾听大自然的声音
because sometimes we just have to listen to nature.
你们明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
明白
Yeah. -Mm.
今天的治疗就到这里了
We are out of time.
但进展很棒 对吗?
Oh. -But this has been great. Okay? -Yeah.
是啊 -那下周同一时间见?
So, same time next week? Um... -Yeah, we can...
好的 我们可以...我想我们可以
I-I think we can do that.
好的 那太好了 -非常感谢
Okay, great. -Thank you so much.
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. -You're so welcome.
付款码门边的便签纸上有
No problem. -The Venmo, uh, code is on a sticky note right by the door.
好的 好极了 -好的
Okay. Okay, great.
你有... -我带手♥机♥了
You have... I have the phone.
你可以把那个拍下来...
You can take a picture of it, there...
我儿子...已经弄好了 就在那儿
My son is... It's a... it's been done, it's out there.
好的 -非常感谢
Okay. -Okay. Thank you so much.
谢谢
Thank you.
你觉得她讲的那个猴子的故事 是什么意思?
What do you think she meant by the monkey story?
我不知道
I don't know.
我在想那个 完全搞不懂
I was thinking about that. I was very lost.
我不知道眼神该看向哪
I didn't know where to look. I don't...
那个猴子是我吗? -还是是我?
Was the monkey me? -Or was the monkey me, I thought. Was she,
是像种族主义者常说的 “别跟我有眼神交流”
was that a, like, a racist, like, "Don't make eye contact with me."
地板很漂亮 医生
Beautiful floors, Doc.
谢谢你的关注 约翰
Thank you for noticing, John.
这些地板 说出来你们可能不信 其实是我小时候住的房♥子的地板
The wood on the floor, uh, believe it or not, actually came from my childhood home.
好多年前空运过来的
I had them fly it in ages ago.
哇
Wow. -Mm.
你喜欢这房♥子 看得出来 -我确实很喜欢这房♥子
You love this house. I can tell. -I do love this house.
我觉得它就像一个真正的茧
It's a real, um, cocoon for me.
那么...
So...
上次治疗之后 你们感觉如何?
how did things feel, since our last session?
不太好 老实说
Not good, honestly.
不是很好
It wasn't great.
简 你有没有注意到自己经常这样 替对方来回答?
Jane, do you notice that you do that a lot? Answer for the both of you?
可是 他不...
Well, he's not...
我觉得上次治疗时是他在替我回答
I mean, last time, I feel like, in the last session, he was doing that for me.
可现在我只是觉得他不...
But now I just feel like he's not...
回答 他希望我来回答 所以...
...answering, he's looking to me to answer, so...
好吧 有道理
Okay, and that's fair.
约翰 你注意到自己经常这样吗?
John, do you notice that you do that a lot?
让简来替你做出回答?
Look to Jane for the answer?
是的 我想我只是已经习惯了 她认为自己知道所有的答案
Yeah, I guess I've just gotten used to her thinking she has all the answers.
你能重新措一下辞吗 约翰?
Can you rephrase that, John?
我知道的没有她多?
I......don't know as much as her.
很好
Great.
自从我们上次见面之后
Has Jane been able to let you take the lead at all
简有没有做到以你为主导?
since we saw each other last?
我试过
I tried.
让开!
Out of the way!
等一下!
Hold up!
你有哮喘又不是我的错
It's not my fault you have asthma.
干吗提这个?
Uh... -Why-why even say that?
哮喘跟现在说的事有什么关系?
H-How is asthma relevant here?
她只是以此来贬低我 -别做那种
She's just using it to cut me down. -Don't do the thing
曲解事实的事
where you twist it around and make it seem like
搞得好像你是好人 我是坏人似的
you're the good guy and I'm being bad.
我没有! 我是在指出...
I'm not, I'm pointing out...
我不是坏人 你才是刻薄的那个
I'm not the villain. You were the one who was actually mean.
我也不是坏人 -是啊
I'm not the villain, either. -Yeah...
这话怎么说? 详细说明一下
How so? How so? Elaborate on that.
当时出现了一个软件故障
So, there was a software malfunction.
我当时正在保护计算机免于崩溃
I'm saving the computer from crashing.
在问题本来尽在掌控时
You always have to be first
你总是非得当那个最先解决问题的人
to troubleshoot a problem when it's fine the way it is.
我不需要排除故障
I don't need to troubleshoot.
我从零开始 然后逐步运用代码进行修复
I start at zero and I go up through the codes.
你逐步运用代码进行修复?
You go up through the codes?
是的... -我的文件很干净
Yeah. -My files are clean.
我的文件没问题 -你的文件问题大了
My-my files are fine. -Your files are so corrupt.
我要费好大功夫 才能收拾好你的烂摊子
The amount that I have to clean up after you is wild.
真的吗? 因为你的那个恶意软件 很厉害 好吗?
Really? -Yeah. 'Cause the malware you have is i-incredible. -Okay.
它现在还在运行 简直难以想象
Uh-huh. -Okay? it's crazy that it's still even running.
后面的事是你干的!
You're the one who did the thing after.
那才是真正害我搞砸的事
That's-that's the... that's the thing that actually fucked me up.
你不会因为任何事认可我 好吗?
You never want to give me credit for anything. Okay?
我擅长策应 我教过你
I'm good at pivoting.
楼梯间 通向楼顶
I taught you that.
我在工作中一直跟你沟通
I'm always communicating with you, on the job.
让你了解情况
I'm keeping you in the loop.
三楼!
Third floor!
不是吧
Oh, come on.
四楼!
Fourth floor.
五楼! -天啊
Fifth! -Oh, God.
随便吧 简 你永远都是殉道者 我明白了
Whatever, Jane. -I...Always the martyr. I get it.
九楼! 十楼!
Ninth floor! Tenth floor!
我要杀了这个家伙!
I'm gonna fucking kill this guy. I'm gonna kill this guy.
11楼!
Eleventh!
12楼!
Twelfth!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你个混♥蛋♥!
Fuck... you, you motherfucker.
15楼!
Fifteen!
16楼!
Sixteenth floor!
我们要上楼顶了!
We're heading onto the roof!
去死吧 混♥蛋♥!
Die, motherfucker.
什么? 你在说什么呢?
What? What are you saying?
你在跟谁说话?
剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表