剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表
于是就有了“嗨嗨” -对 挺好的
But, yeah, Hihi stuck. -Yeah, they're good.
他们挺好的 -是的
They're good. -Yeah.
只是不容易
Um, just tough.
我想我们花了些时间 去理解指令 比如...
I think it took a while for us to, like, understand the parameters of what...
等等 -没错
Wait, wait, wait. Yeah.
什么 你们俩是什么级别?
What-what level are you two?
高风险 -是的 高风险
We're high-risk. -Yeah, high risk.
你们呢?
How about you?
超高风险 -超高风险?
Super high-risk? -Super high-risk?
是的 -哇
Yeah. -Wow.
我们很喜欢
We like it.
符合我们的性格 -是的
It fits both our personalities. Yeah.
但谁知道呢? 也许有一天
But who knows? Maybe one day,
我会全拿来交换 降低风险级别?
I'll trade it all in and, and go low-risk.
你会吗? -是的 要知道
You know? Yeah. You know,
穿上制♥服♥...
put on a uniform and...
是的 我知道 -送送包裹什么的
...and deliver some packages.
七月会有场暴风雪
There will be a blizzard in July...
送包裹的人 他们...
The delivery guys, they're...
这可说不好 -他们都是史密斯
You don't know that these guys, they make good money. -...they're Smiths.
...他们待遇很不错
Because the-the low-risk.
低风险 给我们送货的人...
Oh, my God. -They're the-the guys who were giving us the... -The g...
那个... -非常合理
Oh, yeah. -That makes so much sense.
如果考虑经济利益 你们会改去做低风险吗?
For the benefits, do you think you could go low-risk?
不会 -也许会
No. I don't think I'd do it. -Maybe.
我觉得我不会 那样我会觉得无聊
I'd get bored.
你会吗? -是的
You would do it? -Yeah.
有些挺不错的活儿 那就像做园丁 你...
There's something nice. It's like a gardener. It's like you...
你知道活儿什么时候会干完 都是重复劳动
You know when it's done. And you have your repetition, but I-I think
但我觉得让詹姆斯邦德送水果花篮
there's something probably sad about...
可能会令人有些难过
James Bond delivering Edible Arrangements.
那样可能不是很好
That's-that's probably not great. -That's right.
那么 你想提高你的级别吗?
So, would you ever want to up your level?
我考虑过
I've thought about it.
是啊 -是啊
Yeah.
我们都试过了 -是的
And we've t-tried both. Yeah.
超高风险可以说没什么不同
I mean, super high-risk is hardly any different.
只不过收入和待遇要好得多
Really? -Except the money and the perks are way better.
没什么不同 待遇显然要好得多
Yeah. O-Obviously, yeah.
我的意思是我认为我们可以...
I mean, I think we could...
我认为我们可以胜任 我会试试看的
I think we could do it. I would try it.
是的 我... -我会
Yeah. I'd-I'd... -I'd be...
感兴趣的 -当然
interested in that.
尝试看看也挺有意思的
Absolutely. It'd be fun, to try.
是的 -总有一天
Yeah. -One day.
好的 -那么...
Yeah. So, um...
你们俩有多亲密?
how's the intimacy between the two of you?
从感情上来说 是什么情况?
Mm. -How's that working? Romantically.
什么... -是的
What's... Yeah.
很好 -非常好
It's great.
很不错 -真的很不错
It's great. -It's really great.
怎么了? 是真的!
What? It is. -
我知道! 我在多管闲事 我很抱歉
I know, I'm meddling, I know, I'm sorry.
太不可思议了 两位 -我就是觉得...
It's mind-blowing, guys. -But I'm just, like,
这很有趣 -我们...
uh, it's fascinating to me.
我们...我们一开始说好...
Yeah. We, um, we had, we...we had rules at first. Uh...
是的 -不会
Yeah.
跟对方上♥床♥
To not sleep with each other.
什么? -什么?
What?
是的 -一开始的时候
Yeah. -Initially, yeah.
我们... -怎么会? 是的
Wow. -But then we...I mean, how... -We...Yes.
扯掉了对方的衣服...
...we ripped each other's clothes off
就在我们见面的第一晚 -怎么会?
the first night we met. -How did you do that?
我无法抗拒
I couldn't resist.
我们也没那么久
It wasn't that long. We-we...
我们没用... -我们得杀了人
We had to kill somebody
才有性致
to get in the mood, so, like...
所以 可以说...
That's pretty much... yeah.
我反正是理解不了 因为我们住在同一栋房♥子里
I just don't understand because we're living in the same house, you're doing all this
你们一起做些疯狂的事 然后...
insane shit together, and then,
我是说应该很自然才对吧? 那样... -是的
I mean, naturally, right? I mean, it's so... charged. -Yeah.
很能带动情绪 我是说... -当然了 没错
Of course. Yeah, yeah, no. -Yeah. No.
我只是不想搞得难以收场 懂吗?
I mean... -I just didn't want it to be messy.
因为我们是业务上的搭档 而且真的...你们懂的
You know? 'Cause we're business partners and really, it... you know?
是的 我想我们只是不希望产生困扰
Yeah, we just didn't want it to get confusing, I guess.
你不会吃醋吗?
And you don't get jealous?
不 我不会吃醋
No, I don't get jealous.
她就像一个机器人
She's like a robot.
我不像机器人 -她就像...
I'm not a robot,
我只是不会吃醋
I just don't get jealous.
要是让你吃醋了 那对不起
Sorry you get jealous.
我想知道...
I want to know...
哪怕他因为出任务跟人调情
when he's flirting just
我都会很生气 -真的吗?
on missions. Really?
哦 真的 -说得好像都是我说的算似的
Oh, yeah. Now I sound like such a rule maker, but, like,
一开始我们之间有约定...
we made this pact at first...
有很多约定 -...我们要...
It's a lot of pacts....that we would--
刚开始的时候 我们约定说
this is when we first started--that we would
要赚到一定金额的钱
make a certain amount of money,
然后一旦实现了 我们就会
and then once we made that,
分道扬镳 -是的
we'd part ways. Yeah.
哦 不
Oh, no. Uh, what? Excuse...
别笑了
Stop.
对不起
是啊 你们俩可以
Yeah, like you two can just,
分手并退出 就像...
you know, break up and quit, like...
你能想象公♥司♥会不会那么开明呢?
Can you imagine if the company was that open-minded?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我要喝一杯
I need a drink.
给...水
Here, the water.
是的 那里有水
Yeah, like, the water's right there.
不 要劲儿更大的东西 比如...
Uh, no. Something stronger, like...
有... -你身后有个小酒吧
There's, um... -There's a bar behind you.
好的 各位 抱歉 -就在那儿
Uh, okay, okay. Guys, sorry.
不 -不 没关系
No, no, no, no. -No, that's fine.
那让你笑得这么开心我很高兴 -你笑吧
I'm glad that it made you laugh.
天啊
Oh, man.
那你觉得如果不是公♥司♥分配你们搭档
So, do you think if the company
你们会合得来吗?
hadn't matched you, that you'd be compatible?
我认为...
I think, um...
我不知道 我觉得简
I don't know, I feel like Jane is, like...
非常聪明 我...
...so smart, and I...
我以前从未遇到过她这样的人
I just never have met anyone like her.
是的 我真的...我真的很尊重他
Yeah, I really, I really respect him.
我觉得他...
I think he has...
心地很善良
he has a good heart.
是的 我...
Yeah. -Oh. -Whoa.
一 他一次会打三个喷嚏
One. He sneezes in threes.
保佑你
Bless you.
是的
Oh. -Yeah.
他一次要打三个喷嚏? -是的
He sneezes in threes? -Yes.
二 -我的天啊
Two. Oh, my God. -Oh, wow.
哇 现在...
Well, now...
现在最后一个最隆重的要来了
now is the big finale.
不 我们很公平
Nah, we're fair.
我不知道自己支持的是谁!
I don't know who I'm rooting for.
不
No.
不 别这样!
Go! Come on!
她特有劲儿 老兄 -好吧 我不得不承认
She's tiny but she's crazy strong, dude. -Okay, I've got an itch.
她看上去不像...
That is, that's not helping.
是你的指甲 抠到我的血管了
剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表