剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表
好的 我感觉不太好
Yeah, I am not feeling too great.
天啊 我可以坐下吗?
Um, yeah, so... Boy, is-is it okay if I sit?
请坐 -好的 谢谢 还有...
Please, sit. -Yes. Thanks.
伙计 我可以喝点水吗?
And, um, man, could I get some water?
水 还要别的吗?
Water. Anything else?
冰 有冰就更好了
Ice. Ice would be great.
水和冰
Water and ice.
是的
Yeah.
马上回来 在这儿等着
Be right back. Wait here.
顺便说一句 我没妻子
And no wife, by the way.
最近离婚了
Recently divorced.
这事很奇怪
It's a strange one.
真的吗?
Oh, really?
是的 我还在纠结离婚的事
Yeah, still wrapping my head around it.
我可以用一下洗手间吗?
Can I use your bathroom? -Oh.
当然可以 用楼上的吧
Uh, sure. Just use the one upstairs,
别用楼下的
not the one downstairs.
楼下没有洗手间
Uh, there isn't one downstairs.
知道吗 安东尼
Hey, you know Anthony,
住在街对面的那个 他是名医生
uh, lives across the street? He's a doctor?
如果你需要 我可以给他打电♥话♥
If you want, I can call him up.
让他看看你头上肿起来的地方
Have him look at that, uh,
浏览售房♥
bump on your head.
你不该看到这个的
You weren't supposed to see this.
别
Don't...
动
move.
我没动
Not moving.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你为谁工作?
And who do you work for?
我叫哈里斯马特巴♥赫♥
My name is Harris Materbach.
我是名经纪
I'm an agent...
为苏世比公♥司♥工作
for Sotheby's.
苏世比是
Is Sotheby's...
某种反情报...
some sort of counterintelligence for...
是中情局的一个部门吗?
Is-is it a CIA division that...
你是嗨嗨吗?
Are... are you Hihi?
你是嗨嗨吗?
Are you Hihi?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're saying.
告诉我你为谁工作
Tell me who you work for...
立刻告诉我
right now...
否则我就杀了你
or I will kill you.
苏世比是一家房♥地♥产♥中介公♥司♥
Sotheby's is a real estate agency.
我是一名房♥地♥产♥分♥析♥师 他们想买♥♥你的房♥子 非常想要
I'm a real estate analyst. They want your house, bad.
没人知道你们当初 是怎么弄到建筑许可的
No one understands how you were permitted to build it.
找不到你们建筑许可的提交记录
There are no records for the permits being filed.
你们把两座悠久的赤褐色砂石建筑 合并为一处住♥宅♥ 这是前所未闻的
You combined two historical brownstones into one residence, which is unheard of.
你们加了一个车♥库♥和游泳池
You added a garage and a pool,
仅此一项就需要花费超过2500万美元
which, alone, would cost anyone over $25 million
前提是市政允许的话
if the city would even allow for it.
而仅凭两名软件工程师的收入 就做到了这些
All this on the salary of two software engineers.
这解释不通
It doesn't make sense.
唯一有能力做到这一点的人
The only people capable of anything like this
是俄♥罗♥斯♥寡头和沙特王室成员
are Russian oligarchs and Saudi royals,
而且如果说实话 那两种人的品位
and if we're being honest, neither would have the palate
绝对不会选你们家里订制的那些物品
for something as bespoke as your home.
那些可谓价值连城
It's a jewel.
这就是我要解决的疑问
It's my Moby Dick.
求你别杀我
Please don't kill me.
你跟简调情不是因为喜欢她
You weren't flirting with Jane because you like her.
而是为了我们的房♥子?
It was about our house.
你希望我喜欢她吗?
Do you want me to like her...?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
没关系
It's okay.
你要喝点吗?
You want some?
当然
Sure.
那么 你和简之间 现在有什么问题吗?
So, are you and Jane going through something?
是的 可以这么说
Yeah, you could say that.
好吧 离婚让我变得焦虑激进
Well, my divorce made me a little crazy.
没错 你之前说了
Yeah, it's-it's, um...
但不止于此
It's a little more than that.
好吧 如果我可以给你些建议的话...
Uh... Well, if I may give some advice...
工作、生活、金钱、爱情
Work, life, money, romance.
它们都是同一个项目的一部分
They're all part of the same project.
婚姻是你建造的房♥子 有时你的品位会变
Marriage is a house you build, and sometimes, your tastes change.
或者也许一开始你就没有品位可言
Or maybe you never had any to begin with.
我不想和我的前妻在一起
I don't want to be with my ex.
但我也不觉得独身会更好
But I also don't think it's better alone.
我不喜欢读书
I don't like to read.
她喜欢读书
She likes to read.
我不喜欢读书
I don't like to read.
你不必喜欢
You don't have to like it.
开始读就行了 伙计
Just start reading, man.
你看过《预言者》吗?
Have you ever read The Prophet?
我可以借给你
I could lend you a copy.
好的 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
谢谢你的酒
Thanks for the drink.
♪ Arrange my books in order ♪
♪ Make up some nice stories to amuse you ♪
♪ Make things look smart...
该死的!
Oh, fuck.
你真是个糟糕的骗子
You're such a bad liar.
今天很累
It's been a long day.
今天是你的最后一天
It's your last.
好吧
All right.
♪ Then take a bath...
好吧 亲爱的
All right, honey.
♪ Shape up my face ♪
♪ Eager for meeting ♪
♪ The dinner we'll be eating ♪
♪ Wine that we'll be drinking ♪
♪ And kinky thoughts I'm thinking ♪
♪ All because of you...
亲爱的?
Babe?
♪ And now I've found a partner ♪
♪ No one can be happier than I am ♪
宝贝?
Pumpkin?
♪ And now I've found a new friend ♪
♪ No one can be ♪
亲爱的?
Love?
♪ Happier than me ♪
♪ Prepare...
你还活着吗 宝贝?
You alive, babe?
是的
Yeah.
♪ Sweet wine and strings ♪
♪ Chosen for the purpose ♪
♪ Then take a bath ♪
♪ Shape up my face ♪
♪ Eager for the meeting...
那边很湿 你要小心
Hey, you should be careful over there. It's wet.
你会毁掉你买♥♥的所有这些 昂贵的艺术品的 宝贝
You're gonna ruin all this expensive art you bought, babe.
是啊 不过...
Yeah, well, um,
我觉得你不该用霰弹枪 打这块意大利瓷砖
I don't think you're supposed to hit this Italian tile with a shotgun.
♪ And now I've found a new friend ♪
♪ No one can be happier than me ♪
♪ Happier than me ♪
♪ Happier than me ♪
这是本你永远都不会读的书 混♥蛋♥!
Here's a book you'll never read, asshole!
简 冷静点
Jane, I need you to... Jane!
放手
Let go.
别告诉我该做什么
Stop telling me what to do.
你现在表现得很疯狂
You're acting crazy.
冷静
Calm...
下来
down.
我很冷静
I'm being calm.
我需要
I need...
跟你谈谈
to talk to you.
你把自己弄成了这一切的焦点
You're making this all about you.
住手...
Stop.
别再打我的蛋蛋了
Stop hitting my balls.
别...别那么做
剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表