剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表
You said fucking no? !
你竟然说了... -加沃尔! 我没有说“不”!
You said... -Gavol, Gavol, I didn't say no.
好吧 我说了“不” 但是... -我都听到了!
I mean, well, yes, I said no. -I heard what you said!
我当时嘴被堵住了 可耳朵没有! 你说了“不”
My mouth was gagged, not my ears, and you said no.
而且说得非常冷漠 -加沃尔 我们以前讨论过这件事!
And it was very fucking cold. -Gavol, we talked about this.
我们说好了的
We talked about it, we said that
如果处于一种... -是的 我知道我们说过什么
if we were ever in a situation... Yeah, I know what we said,
但你的第一反应 就是想让他们杀了我!
but your first instinct was just to kill me!
呼吸
没错 可你没死 我非常高兴
It was. And now I'm so fucking glad you're not dead.
哦 好的
你因为我没死而感到高兴 让我好欣慰啊
你的手指有知觉吗? -你居然叫他们杀我!
Do you feel your fingers?
该死
Fuck.
所以我当时才会叫你回来
This is why I told you to come back.
好的
这是冷水 很快你就会感觉手指疼
This is cold water. It's gonna make your fingers hurt in a minute,
但这是好事 好吗?
but that's a good thing, okay?
我们的儿子 你想过那一点吗?
我的老二现在没知觉
I can't feel my penis.
你的什么? -我的老二没知觉
Your what? I can't feel my penis.
我以前从没为任何事 感到这么害怕过
你的老二?
Your penis?
什么?
好吧
Okay.
有什么感觉吗?
Anything?
我爱你!
你不会失去老二的 我发誓 好吗?
You're not gonna lose your penis. I promise, okay?
你等下会收到我发的好多短♥信♥ 我之前非常生气
you're gonna get a lot of texts from me. I was mad.
有感觉吗?
Anything?
听着
Listen.
我们俩是一个团队 需要听对方的话
We're a team. We need to listen to each other.
你不能那样任意妄为 要是我们又失败了怎么办?
You can't just go rogue like that. What if we had gotten another fail?
有什么感觉吗?
Anything?
也许
Maybe...
如果你把嘴放上去会有
...if you... put your mouth on it...
你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥! -我还疼着呢
You fucking asshole! -Ow! I'm still hurt.
我还疼着呢
I'm... I'm sorr...Ah. -God.
天啊 -老二刚才开始疼了
It's just, it started hurting a second ago.
没事
It's okay.
你是真的关心我吗?
You really care about me.
是的
Yeah.
我真的真的很在乎你
I really, really care about you.
而且...
我也关心你 -不 但是...
Hey. I care about you, too. No, but...
我是真的真的很在乎你
I, like, really... really care about you.
所以 你不得不同意让对方杀了我 才能意识到你仍然爱着我
So you had to agree to my death to realize you still love me?
好吧 这样听起来很奇怪 但是 是的 的确是这样
Well, that makes it sound weird, but, yeah. Yeah.
这些短♥信♥
These text messages...
“你最好要么挨枪子要么死掉”
"You better be shot or dead." -
我的妈呀
Yeah, damn.
就没有你不威胁的人啊 -把那些短♥信♥删了
You're just threatening everybody's lives. It's like... -Just delete them.
我 一个老太太
...me, an old lady...
任务结束了 赶紧删了
The mission's done. Just get rid of them.
那些短♥信♥不代表什么
Don't mean anything.
这样挺好的
This is nice. -Mm-hmm.
晚上同床共枕 -是啊
Sharing a bed at the end of the day. I know.
等我们回去之后 你想这样吗?
You want to do this when we get back?
哪样? -住一个房♥间?
What? -Share a room.
真的吗?
Really?
你想这样吗? -你听上去就像一只卡♥通♥小老鼠
You want to do that? You sound like a little cartoon mouse.
真的吗?
Really?
好吧 我很惊讶 -如果你愿意 我会做的
Well, I'm surprised. -Yeah. I'll do it if you want to.
好吧 我愿意 但我希望你也愿意
Well, yeah, I want to, but I hope you want to, too.
如果不想 我就不会提出来了
I wouldn't have brought it up if I didn't want to.
好啊 好极了 -好棒
Okay. -All right. -Cool.
你没事吧? -没事 我只是要去散散步
You all right? Yeah, yeah. I'm just gonna go for a walk.
因为我想吃点东西 亲爱的 我饿了
I just want to get some snacks, babe. I'm kind of hungry.
要知道 你可以就在这里解决
You know you can just let it out right here?
我是说放出来就是了
I mean, just...fart.
你在说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
我觉得你要放屁 -我的天啊 我不是要放屁
I think you have to fart. -Oh, my...I don't have to fart.
你... -我知道你那天晚上放屁了
You're... -I know you farted the other night.
什么? -我没说出来
What? -I-I went along with it.
是因为我不想你...你似乎挺难为情的
'Cause I didn't want you to fee... You seemed like you were embarrassed.
我不在乎 -我那晚没放屁 那...
I don't care. -I didn't fart that night. That's...
你没放吗? -你可真奇怪
You didn't fart? You're being weird. I'm...
我... -没关系 放吧 是人都会放屁
It's fine, just fart. Everyone farts,
我不在乎 -我知道 我也不在乎
I don't care. -I don't... I know. And I don't care,
而且我也不想放屁 但是 我...我那晚没放
and I don't have to, but... And I didn't.
我还是不出去了 我不需要吃东西
I'll just stay here, I don't need to eat.
就放出来吧
Just let it out. Are you...?
你在放吗? -没有
Are you farting right now? -No.
我的天啊!
Jesus Christ. -
天啊 -闭嘴
Oh, my God. -Stop.
我要跳窗了 -约翰 没那么臭 闭嘴!
John, it's not that bad. -Oh, I'm gonna jump out the window. -Stop!
哦 我的天啊 继续打我 -闭嘴!
Oh. Oh, my God. Just keep hitting me.
我需要分下神
I need to distract my body.
♪ Girl of my dreams ♪
♪ You are so real ♪
♪ I love you so ♪
♪ You're so real ♪
♪ Girl of my dreams ♪
♪ Keep on playing that sweet song ♪
♪ Play for me ♪
♪ You are so real ♪
♪ I love you so ♪
♪ Play for me ♪ -♪ Girl of my dreams ♪
♪ Keep on playing that sweet, sweet melody ♪
♪ Play for me ♪
♪ You are so real ♪
♪ Ah, ah, ah, ah ♪
♪ Girl of my dreams ♪
♪ Ah, ah, ah, ah ♪
♪ You are so real ♪
♪ Ah, ah, ah, ah ♪
♪ Girl of my dreams ♪
♪ Ah, ah, ah, ah ♪
♪ You are so real ♪
♪ I love you ♪
剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表