剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表
What's wrong?
她要走了
She's leaving. -Shh!
东西在她手上了
She has the package.
什么时候的事?
Since when?
她从存衣处那儿拿的
She picked it up at coat check.
是什么样的?
What does it look like?
一个棕色盒子
It's in a brown box.
好吧 我们该怎么办?
Okay, so what's the plan?
我不知道 让我想想
I don't know. Let me think.
他们叫我们立即截取那个包裹 我们要直接用抢的吗?
They told us to intercept the package immediately. Do we just grab it?
不 我们要低调行事
No, no, no. We got to be discreet.
好吧 那怎么做?
Okay, then what?
好吧 我来分散她的注意力
Okay, I'll distract her.
我有个主意 你只要跟住她就行了
I-I got an idea. Just... just keep your eye on her.
好的 我看到她了 她正下楼
Okay, I got eyes on her. She's heading downstairs.
我找不到钥匙了
Yeah, I lost... my keys.
她走进了一家手♥机♥店 你在哪?
She's walking into a cell phone store. Where are you?
你在做什么 约翰?
John, what are you doing?
她刚买♥♥了一部安卓手♥机♥
She just bought an Android.
她在给什么人打电♥话♥
She's calling someone with it.
好吧 她加快脚步了 我们得快点了
She's picking up speed. We got to hurry.
约翰 你听到了吗?
John. John, are you with me?
你还有更多这样的盒子吗?
Do you have more of those boxes?
上面不带标志的那种?
Like, without the logo?
她要走了 约翰 你听到了吗?
She's moving. John, can you hear me?
好吧 你再等我一下
All right, just need a little more time.
万一她是在联络包裹交接的事呢?
What if she's coordinating the drop? Like...
听着 万一她...
like, if she's...
万一她要在附近跟人见面 我们得立刻拿到那个盒子
like, if she's meeting someone nearby, we need to get this box right now.
约翰!
John.
你把这里都搞乱了
You're making a mess.
这个盒子可以给我吗? -不行
Can I, can I have this box? Uh, no. Uh...
那要是我买♥♥这个呢? 这个我要了
What if I buy this? I'll buy this.
谢谢
她刚把那部手♥机♥扔掉了
She just ditched the phone.
你在干什么呢?
What are you doing?
天啊 约翰! 你这会儿居然还在买♥♥东西吗?
Jesus Christ, John, are you shopping right now?
好的 我...不用找了
Okay, I-I... Keep the change.
谢谢
Thanks.
她往百老汇方向走了
She's exiting to Broadway.
好吧 她要出去了
Okay, she's leaving.
拿着盒子
Take the box.
她会跳到左边
She's gonna jump to her left.
嘿! 黑鬼
Hey! My nigga.
你要是再跟我女儿说话 我就他妈的揍扁你
Talk to my daughter again, I'm gonna beat your motherfucking ass.
我会揍扁你
Beat your ass.
看着点! -我很抱歉
Watch it. What... -So sorry, I'm sorry.
我非常抱歉 对不起 -你怎么回事?
What is wrong with you? -Sorry.
这就是我说的 亲爱的 高风险
That is what I'm talking about. But... high-risk.
你踢他摊子的时候 那个可怜的家伙一脸懵
That look on that poor guy's face when you kicked his display.
我知道 我说什么了? 我说了些什么
I know, I don't... What did I say?
你说到了你女儿
I said something. -You said...You talked about your daughter?
是吗? -是的 你为什么会那么说?
I did? -Yeah. Why?
我不知道
I did. I don't know.
我想也许我当时...
I think maybe I was like, I...
为了保护女儿那样有情可原 对吗?
Y-You can't be mad at someone who's protecting their daughter, right?
你演得很像样 -感觉很好
That was good. Felt good.
感觉很好
Good.
你觉得这里面是什么?
What do you think's in that?
还挺重的
It's pretty heavy.
可能是军用级武器之类的吧
Probably like...military-grade weapons or something.
是啊 加密硬件 也许是密♥码♥机?
Yeah, or encrypted hardware. Cipher machine, maybe.
也许吧
Maybe.
你觉得雇用我们的人 公♥司♥是谁?
Who do you think they are? The company?
谁在乎呢 我们有个小型泳池
Who cares? We got a plunge pool.
这就好像...
So, it's like, you know,
就这个世界的现状来说
I mean, the way things are right now in the world,
有工作我就很高兴了
like, I'm happy we have a job.
我有个问题 你为什么要干这个?
I got a question. Why-Why'd you do this?
如果不是为了谈恋爱
If it's not for the romance.
那为什么要做这行?
Why-why do this?
其他地方都不要我
Nowhere else would take me.
还有免费剧院看
And free theatre.
免费剧院? -是的
Free theatre. -Yeah.
如果这么说能让你好受一点的话...
If it makes you feel any better...
也没人愿意要我
...nobody would take me, either.
我确实好受些了
It does.
♪ Two losers on a train ♪
♪ Carrying a box of ♪
♪ Encrypted ♪ -♪ Something ♪
所以 我们是合法夫妻?
So we're legally married?
不 完全不会
No. No, no, not at all.
不 没关系的
No, that'd be fine.
你愿意断绝跟过去的关系吗?
跟任何人都不联♥系♥吗?
No contact, with anyone?
甚至连我妈也不联♥系♥吗?
Um... Like even my mother?
不 我没问题
Uh, no, I-I wouldn't have a problem.
你们要付我钱不跟我父亲联♥系♥?
You're gonna pay me not to talk to my dad?
我在哪签字?
Where do I sign?
就是这里吗?
This is it?
对 坐标显示就是这里
Yeah. These are the coordinates.
有人吗?
Hello?
你好 我们有个包裹
Hi. We have a package.
来了个包裹
There's a package.
我们在这边呢
We're back in here.
谢谢
Thank you. -Thanks.
你能把它们放在加热灯下面吗?
Would you make sure to put those underneath the heat lamp?
亲爱的 芦笋别放太多盐 拜托
Darling, not too much salt on that asparagus, please.
史蒂文 把冰箱关上 去穿条裤子
Steven, get out of the refrigerator and put some pants on.
拜托 史蒂文!
Please. Steven.
来得正是时候
Ah. Just in the nick of time.
谢谢
Thanks.
好重!
What?
好吧 有点损坏
Well, it is a little damaged.
应该打个五折吧?
Uh, maybe a 50% discount?
我是说不会要扣你们的钱吧?
I mean, that doesn't come out of you guys, does it?
不 -不会
No. -No. Uh...
好吧 你们要喝点什么吗?
Oh, okay. Well, can I get you something to drink?
好啊 -不用了 谢谢 我们还要送其他东西
Sure. Yeah. -No, thanks. We got other deliveries.
那好吧 出口在后面
Okay. Well, then the exit's through the back, then.
谢谢 -谢谢
Thank you. -Thank you.
苏珊 再说一次盐的问题 我可以...我已经跟你说了三次了
Susan, again with the salt? I-I can, I've asked you three times.
一个蛋糕吗?
A cake?
我们不该谈论这件事
We're not supposed to talk about it.
对 我知道 但是...
Yeah, I know, but...
我们不能谈论这件事
We're not supposed to talk about it.
不好意思
Excuse me.
那个蛋糕最好够美味
That better have been a delicious fucking cake.
他们可能是外交官 然后那蛋糕里有一种
They're probably diplomats, and there's an ingredient in the cake
他们无法带入美国境内的成分 -但我们为什么...
that they can't get in the States. Yeah, but then, why do...
白♥痴♥!
Morons!
我们看到他们了
Got eyes on 'em!
快走
Go.
嘿!
Hey
嘿 你们...
Hey, what are you...
把手给我
Give me your hand.
把垃圾处理掉 你能去弄一下吗?
Get rid of the trash and take care of those.
我马上去 -好的
Got it. -Yeah.
我去寻求帮助 -请出去帮下忙
I-I'll go... -Go help him, please.
救命啊!
Help!
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
是的
Yeah.
你呢?
Are you?
剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表