剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表
是的 我的意思是... -是的
Yeah. -Yeah,
我们失败了一次 现在
I mean, we-we had one fail, and now
一切都是信息 -不过
everything's a message. -Well,
那不是个...
it wasn't like a...
我的意思是那是个技术问题
I mean, well, it was a technicality.
我们本该做一件事
There was something we were supposed to do...
结果却... -是的
Yeah. -...that just ended up hap...
那不是我们的错
It wasn't-wasn't our fault.
好吧 我们从来没失败过 -是的
Yeah, that's never happened to us. No. -Yeah, well,
好吧 可那...要知道
it's, you know...
只发生过一次 -我们也是
It just happened one time. -Us either.
它确实发生过一次 -我们也没有过
It-it did happen, but one time. -Us either. Yeah.
那次算不上什么失败
This thing, that wasn't our thing.
不如你给两位简倒酒吧 亲爱的?
Why don't you pour us Janes a glass, love?
好 当然了 -好的
Yeah, sure. -Yeah.
你们能带我参观下房♥子吗? -好的 当然了
Am I getting a house tour or what? Yes, of course. -All right, yeah.
你想... -太好了
I'll get a glass. This is great.
老兄 房♥子好漂亮 -我猜他们会从那开始?
I guess the guys will go over there. Dude, such a nice house.
我之前觉得瑜伽室 已经好到天花板了
I thought the yoga studio was spectacular,
但这里...
but this is...
看看这里的大小!
Look at the size of this room.
我们家底层连着一个非常棒的小花♥园♥
Ours leads to a great little garden on the bottom level,
但要小得多
but it-it's much smaller.
好棒
Oh. That's nice.
我会说公♥司♥在这方面的品位
I will say, the company has surprisingly good taste
出奇地好
with this sort of thing.
其实...那个是我买♥♥的
I actually, I bought that one.
你买♥♥的? -是的
You did? -Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
我刚开始挣钱的时候就想买♥♥艺术品
Art's what I wanted to start buying when I first started making money.
你很有品位
You have a really great eye.
是吗? -这是买♥♥不来也学不会的
Yeah? -You can't buy or learn that.
你太会说话了 谢谢 -我是真心的
That's very nice. Thank you. -I mean it.
你好啊 小猫咪
Oh, hi there, little puss.
它叫麦克斯
That's Max.
嗨 麦克斯
Hi, Max.
这里就是...
Is this the-the... -Panic room.
避难室
Oh.
这房♥间在这儿太奇怪了 -我知道
This is a weird spot for the room. I know.
我觉得应该在地下室
I think it should be in the basement.
是啊 -是啊
Yeah. -Yeah.
我不会太担心这个的
I wouldn't worry too much about it.
在这方面你可以信任公♥司♥
This is the kind of thing you can trust the company with.
空间优化
Optimization of space,
效率 所有那些
efficiency and all that.
我不知道他们是怎么做到的
I don't know how they do it--I really don't--but...
但是这就是我们和其他人的区别
it's the difference between us and everybody else.
我们的甚至从来都没用过
We never even use ours.
真的吗?
Really? -Mm-hmm.
除了窃听
Oh, except to eavesdrop.
你做过吗? -我没做过
You've done that, right? I haven't.
天啊 你该做一次看看
Oh, my God, you should.
那幅不会是你选的吧?
You didn't choose that one?
不是 不是我们选的
No. We did not get this.
这符合他们的风格
Classic. -Aw. -Oh.
好的
Okay.
那个 我知道...
That... I know.
我们喜欢一起接收任务简报 因为那样...
It's... We like to do our debriefs together, 'cause it's...
我害怕会漏掉什么
I get nervous I'm gonna miss something.
我理解 我们接收任务简报的都是我
I get it. I do all of ours.
都是你一个人吗?
All of them, by yourself? -Yeah.
对 你没见过我那个约翰吗?
Have you seen my John? He's so amazing
他在很多方面都很出色 但写作并不在其中
at so many things, but writing isn't one of them.
他会漏掉一些细节
He just misses a bunch of the details.
不过我不会让别人替代他
I wouldn't trade him, though.
我很高兴公♥司♥让我和他搭档
I'm glad the company matched me with him.
你有没有想过他们是什么人?
Do you ever think about who they are?
公♥司♥
The company?
我以前会想
I used to.
经常想
A lot.
尤其是刚开始的时候
Especially in the beginning.
但我能给你点建议吗?
But can I give you a little bit of advice about that?
好啊 -简给简?
Oh, yeah. -Jane to Jane?
不要妨碍到自己的幸福
Don't get in the way of your own happiness.
公♥司♥会照顾你的
The company's here to take care of you.
你只要提出来
All you have to do is ask.
简 亲爱的 该吃饭了!
Jane, love! Time to eat! -Oh.
我快饿死了
I'm starving.
所以 我把脚钩在笼子顶部
So, I hook my foot onto the top of the cage...
没穿内♥裤♥!
No underwear! No underwear!
所以 你的老二...晃来晃去的
So your stuff is...a lot of movement. -Lot of movement.
就像这样...你
And just like, you're like,
“直升机螺旋桨! ”
"Get to the chopper," like...
“螺旋桨! ”
"Get to the chopper! "
不 但是 听着 这是个...
But then, listen,
这是次很好的教训 对吧?
it's a, it's a, it's a good lesson, right?
那就是要穿优质、干净的内♥裤♥...
You always have to have on a good, clean pair of underwear.
是嘛
Yeah?
我就是这么说的 -...因为世事难料
'Cause you, you never know... That's what I say. -She says that
她每次都这么说... -一直都是
every-every meeting. -All the time.
每次开会都是 -抱歉 那要怪我
I'm so sorry. That was my bad, baby.
亲爱的 -是我的错
It wasn't your bad, no. -It was.
那不是
It was not.
不 但我们只是 要知道 -不 这是个很大的误解
We were... No, it was a big miscommunication. No, but we were just,
我们只是...
you know...
都是我的错
It was all my fault.
听着 两位
No. Listen. Guys,
磨合
things...
需要时间
take a while to gel.
没错
Yeah.
尤其是在开始的时候
But, like, especially in the beginning.
但那之后我们就和谐多了
We got better since then.
没错
Oh, yeah.
你们搭档多久了...
How...How long h-have you guys...
跟他大概有五六年了吧
Like, five or six years ago.
等一下 所以你们不是... 你们不是一起开始的?
Wait, so you guys didn't... you didn't start together?
我♥干♥了几年后换了搭档
I got rematched a few years in. Oh...
哇 -我不得不另找一个简
Oh, wow. -I had to find a new Jane.
哇 -我很幸运
Wow. -Lucky me.
是的 真的 你很幸运
Yeah, really. Lucky you.
我的确很幸运
Lucky me. Yeah. -Aw.
我很幸运 -她更...
She's more... -Lucky me.
她要更加成熟 更加...
She's more mature, more...
是的 -我们更...
Yeah. -We're more,
我们更合得来 -是的
we're more compatible. Yeah. -That's great.
太好了 -太好了
That's great.
你们觉得
How are you guys
上头的命令怎么样?
finding your directives from Supe?
很好吗? -上头?
Pretty good? -Supe?
上头? -主管
Supervisor.
我们...
Oh, we... -Oh.
我们叫他嗨嗨
We call him Hihi.
嗨嗨? -嗨嗨? 好可爱
Hihi? -Hihi? That's cute.
那是他们说的第一句... -怎么会...
Where did... -'Cause that was the first thing...
不过是在电子邮件里说的
They said, the... in the email. -Oh.
“嗨嗨” -邮件开头会写“嗨嗨! ”
Yeah, they were like, "Hihi."
我们的反应是“哦
Like, we were like, "Oh,
“这是只可爱的卡♥通♥猫”
this is a-a cute cartoon cat."
那就像...是的 -挺可爱的
Yeah, yeah, yeah. -Like, that's... yeah. -That's cute.
嗨嗨 -很有意思
Yeah. It was interesting. -Hihi.
剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表