剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表
怎么了?
What?
你知道的 你平常比今天要友善得多
You know, you're a lot nicer than this.
那让我很尊重
It's something that I happen to look up to.
我去看看他
I'll go check on him.
科莫湖
乘船 到时候会有飞机接你们
我们出发时要发消息吗?
你怎么知道我们什么时候会到?
我们会知道的
你觉得这个任务有挑战性吗?
反正不是最容易的一次
但这是可以预料到的
约翰呢?
有时我和约翰处理事情的方式不同
但我们在做出我们的贡献
是的 约翰是你的搭档
他出去了吗?
Is he out?
是的
Yeah.
那个老家伙已经筋疲力尽了
This old nigga has been exhausting.
但是他也带来了一件好事...
But we got one good thing out of him.
约翰 什么?
John, what?
我不知道 我不知道自己为什么会那么做
I don't know. I don't know why I did that.
约翰!
John.
我想抽一下
I want to smoke it.
给我
And give it to me.
好吧 这根都给你
Yeah, it's... That's all you.
你觉得我们破坏了 那对夫妇的婚礼吗?
You think we ruined that couple's wedding?
我想我们可能已经毁了他们的生活
I think we may have ruined their lives.
好吗? -是的
Okay? Hmm.
你觉得你会那样吗?
You think you'll ever do that?
哪样?
What?
举办婚礼?
Have a wedding.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不太喜欢誓言
Vows make me uncomfortable.
要知道 我也想过那件事
You know, I thought about that, too,
我觉得那是因为他们 是在公共场合办的婚礼
and I think it's because they're in public.
是的 -有观众
Yeah. -There's an audience.
是的 就像一场表演 不...我...
Yeah, it's like a show. Doesn't... I...
我想如果是私密的
I think I would like vows
我愿意发誓 如果只有...
if it were private,
两个人的话
if it were just two people.
要知道 因为那样感觉才真实
You know, 'cause it would feel real.
是的
Yeah.
我们的誓言会是什么?
What would our vows be?
我可以发誓
I could vow
不会因为你和妈常通电♥话♥来评判你
to not judge you for how often you talk to your mother.
而且
And...
我希望你发誓
I want you to vow...
你会喂麦克斯吃过敏药
...that you would take allergy medicine for Max.
即使麦克斯死了?
Even when Max dies?
麦克斯永远都不会死
Max is never gonna die.
好吗?
Oh. -Okay?
我发誓
I vow...
绝不会让你产生幻觉 认为你的猫永远都不会死
...never to make you feel delusional for thinking your cat's never gonna die.
我发誓绝不会杀你的
And I vow never to kill you.
我看不出来你是不是在开玩笑
I can't tell if you're joking.
我喜欢
I like that.
过来
Come here.
我非常想给你高♥潮♥
I want to make you come... so bad.
我想让你怀上孩子
I want to put a baby in you.
什么?
Oh, what?
对不起
I'm sorry.
那么说很怪吗?
Was that creepy?
该死! -哦 妈呀!
Shit! -Oh, my God.
该死
Fu...
我想我吐了
I think I threw up.
吓死我了 -该死
Oh, fuck. -Scared me.
我去吧
I'll go.
不 没关系 我去处理
No, no, it's, uh... No, it's fine. I'll do it.
你确定吗? -是的 你留在这里吧
You... -You sure? Yeah, yeah, you... you stay there.
你还好吗 伙计?
You okay, buddy? -
我们给你...哦 天啊!
Let's get you... Oh, God.
这只是...
Let's just, uh... let's get you...
天啊!
Oh, God.
嘿
Hey.
早餐?
Breakfast.
嘿 我们得马上离开
Hey. We need to go now.
立刻!
Now.
快点 快来
Come on. Come on.
快走吧
Oh. Come on.
你炸了我的小屋
You blew up my cottage.
难道不该说是我们的小屋吗?
Don't you mean "our cottage"?
你是怎么做到的?
How'd you do it?
炸♥药♥棒
It was a dynamite stick.
把它放进烤面包机里
Popped it in the stove.
那是来接我的吗?
That for me?
我想告诉你们我做了什么
I want to tell you what it is that I did.
我想...
I want to...
我想忏悔
I want to confess.
我想净化自己
I want to cleanse myself.
我们不需要知道
We don't need to know that.
任务完成
这次的任务困难重重
That was a tough one.
你要喝点酒吗?
You want some wine?
不 我其实不太舒服
Uh, no. I'm not really feeling good.
你怀孕了吗?
Are you pregnant?
什么?
What?
你怀孕了吗?
Are you pregnant?
没有 -你确定?
No, I'm not... I'm... -Are you sure?
确定 -确定你没怀孕?
Yeah. -Are you sure you're not pregnant?
我没怀孕 没有
I'm not pregnant. No.
你为什么...你为什么要问我 是不是怀孕了?
Why are you... why are you asking if I'm pregnant?
你不想喝酒
No wine,
之前你告诉那家人你怀孕了 你在船上还觉得恶心
you told the family you were pregnant, you felt sick on the boat. -Ugh.
你
You were being...
对托比照顾得很无微不至 -不...
being really maternal with Toby. No.
很富有母爱的样子
Really maternal.
我没有 我...
I'm not. I-I...
你误会了 我...
Uh, you misread it. I'm, uh...
那好吧 你没怀孕
All right, then. You're not pregnant.
要是你怀孕了就好了
It would have... it would have been nice.
要知道 那...
You know, it was... it was...
想想都觉得有趣
It was, it was fun to think about for a second.
你觉得那样不好吗?
You don't think it would be a good idea, or...?
我不...我不觉得要是我现在怀孕了
I don't... I-I...I don't think it would have been a good thing
会是件好事
if I was pregnant right now.
好吧 为什么?
Okay. Why?
需要理由吗?
Do I need to have a reason?
需要
You kind of do, yeah.
约翰 经历过这样的一天之后
John, you want to bring kids into this life
你希望孩子过这样的生活吗?
after a day like we had today?
又不是
We're not the first people
没人在危险的情况下养过孩子 在底特律就是这样的
to raise kids in a dangerous situation. It's called Detroit.
这并不仅仅关乎生活里的危险
This is not just talking about life being dangerous.
我们可是会被枪击的间谍
We are literally spies that are getting shot at.
我们不适合生孩子养孩子
We are not in a place to have kids.
我们转做低风险
We'll do low-risk.
我会转做低风险 比如
I'll-I'll do... I'll do low-risk. Like,
我们运送包裹并存钱 然后...
we'll... we'll deliver packages. And we'll-we'll stack our money doing this, and then...
你是认真的吗?
Seriously?
你真想做邮递员 然后生孩子养孩子 就那么过吗
You seriously want to be a mailman and have kids and that's... that...
你会满足吗?
you would be happy with that?
因为我觉得我不会
'Cause I-I-I don't think I would be happy with that.
我报名做这个可不是为了那样
That's not what I signed up for.
我不想往下走 我想一直往上走
I don't want to go down, I want to keep going up.
我原以为我们可以做更高风险的
I thought we could have higher risk
最终
剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表