剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表
Who are you talking to?
你在说什么...
What that...
那是说给谁听的? 是给你还是给我?
Who was that for? Was that for you or was that for me?
亲爱的
Babe.
“去死吧 混♥蛋♥”?
"Die, motherfucker"?
我错过了你的第一部电影吗?
Did I miss your first movie?
他笑我 -天啊
Holy shit. -He laughed at me.
当着我的面
In my face.
因为他跟不上我的编码 而我在救你...
'Cause he couldn't keep up with coding. And I was saving you...
别笑了 -很好笑
Stop laughing. It was funny,
你说那句话
that you said that.
你在我们编码时说了一句口头禅
It was a c... Y-You said a catchphrase while we were c-coding.
怎么了?
What?
想象一下 要是我说了那样的话呢 要是我说
Imagine if I had said something like that, if I was like,
“就是这样 鸡屁♥股♥”
"That's what's up, chicken butt."
要是我那么说 你会...你笑了
Like, if I said that, you would've... Y-You're laughing.
因为我当时可没那么说...
Because that's not what I said, first of...
是的 但这很好笑
Yeah, but it was funny.
当你为这种事发笑的时候很伤人
It's hurtful when you laugh at something like that.
我当时需要说去那里
Come on. -I needed to say that to go there.
要去哪里?
To-to go where?
那只是应景而已
It's just a moment.
你觉得我在贬低你 可我不是
And it's... y-you're taking it like I'm belittling you. It's not belittling.
是你觉得我不能没有你 那才是贬低
You're the one who thinks... -You are. ...that I can't live without you. That's belittling.
很多时候我都得出手救你 这是事实
I've had to save you many times, it's just a fact.
你什么时候救过我的命?
When have you... when have you saved my life?
滑雪工作之旅那次
Ski work trip.
滑雪之旅?
The ski trip? -Mm-hmm.
你救了我的老二
You saved my dick.
不是我的命 -那可不是小事
That is not my life. That's not a small feat. That...
说的好像我用上了一样...
Oh, it's not like I get to use it anymore. It's like... -Jesus.
当事关你、你的问题和你的观点时
...when it comes to you, and all your problems and your point of view,
我必须要支持 要理解
I have to be there and support it and understand it,
但反过来 换做我就没人在乎
but when it comes to me and my stuff, no one gives a fuck.
抱歉 -没事
Sorry. -It's okay.
他很勇敢 也很诚实
He's being brave. And honest.
很抱歉 请不要弹那架钢琴
Uh, I-I'm so sorry. Uh, please don't play that piano.
抱歉 它不是用来弹的
Sorry, it's not for playing. -Oh.
那是我祖父留下的
It was my grandfather's.
这是我祖父母 得以从战争中保留下来的一件物品
It was the one thing my grandparents were able to save from the war.
有个纳粹喜欢听他们演奏 这救了他们一命
One of the Nazis loved to hear them play it. It saved their lives.
天啊 很抱歉 我不...
Oh, Jesus. I'm sorry. I didn't...
你应该回到座位上 约翰 -好的
You should, you should return to your seat, John. Okay.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我没想到那架钢琴是不能弹的
I didn't realize that was not a play... p-playing piano.
很多人都会那么做 没事
I know. A lot of people do that, so it's okay. It's okay.
你应该弄个小标识 我的意思是二维码你都有
You should get a little sign. I mean, you got a QR code, so...
所以...
So...
你们之间的互动一向如此吗?
Is this the, uh, traditional dynamic between the two of you?
由简来主导?
Jane taking the lead, in a leadership role, always?
一开始不是这样的
It-it wasn't like that at the beginning.
一开始 我比她...
In the beginning, I had more, um,
更有编码经验 有很多...
uh, coding experience than her, and, you know, there was a lot...
我在很多方面对她进行了训练
I-I trained her, in a lot of ways.
你训练我?
You trained me?
我给你的指导更多
Uh, I gave you a lot more guidance.
说实话 那样的角色让我感觉更舒服
Mm. -You know, and if I'm being honest, I felt more comfortable in that role
因为感觉她尊重我
'cause it-it felt like she was looking up to me.
我怀念那样
And I miss that.
要像这样卸下心防不容易 你怎么想 简?
What a vulnerable thing to admit. How does that make you feel, Jane?
我现在依然尊重你 约翰
I do still look up to you, John.
有时你表现得
Sometimes you act like...
好像是我妨碍到了你 让我觉得你认为我妨碍到了你
like I'm holding you back. It feels like you-you think I'm holding you back. -I don't feel that way.
我没那么想 我没觉得你妨碍了我
I don't think you're holding me back.
我没有
I don't.
你感觉到了吗?
Do you feel that?
这就是我们在这儿 一起所做的努力的回报 是...
That's the power of the work that we're doing here together.
这个房♥间的力量
It's the power of this room.
所以我希望你们
So, I think what I would like for you
在事情开始变得紧张时
to try to do is to try saying "time-out"
尝试去暂停下来
when things start heating up.
这听上去可能很傻 但我和我丈夫那么做了
It might sound silly, but my husband and I do it,
真的很有用
and it really does work.
说“暂停” 暂停20分钟
You say "time-out," you take 20 minutes,
然后如果你们想重启之前的对话 或是那个话题
and then, if you want to revisit the conversation or the topic,
当然你们可以那么做 但有趣的是十有八♥九♥
of course you can. But the funny thing is, nine times out of ten, it...
那件事已经不再重要了
it no longer feels as important.
你们可以试试这个办法吗?
Do you think you can try this?
好的 那我们下次见? -下次见
Mm-hmm. -Okay, so next time?
下次见 -好极了
Next time. -Great.
她喜欢你胜过喜欢我
She likes you more than me.
没那回事 -不 是真的
That's not true. -No, it's true.
所有人都更喜欢你
Everyone likes you more.
你很讨人喜欢
You're very likeable.
这次 不如我们先说一件
Why don't we start this session saying one great thing
你的伴侣为你做的好事吧?
that your partner does for you?
简?
Jane?
约翰总是会把马桶圈放下
John always leaves the toilet seat down.
这个星期工作上有什么事吗?
Did something happen this week at work?
约翰?
John?
好吧 听着 我要指出你们之间 真正的症结所在了
Okay, look, I'm just gonna call out the elephant in the room here.
似乎工作是你们产生争吵的焦点
It seems like work is a real point of contention for you.
是的 它...
Yeah. It, uh...
这周工作不太顺利
it wasn't a good work week.
而这很大一部分可能是因为整天 盯着电脑屏幕导致的抑郁
And a lot of this might be depression from-from looking at screens all day.
跟电脑屏幕无关
It's not the screens.
那你觉得是什么?
What would you say it is, then?
这周发生了什么?
What happened this week?
我们这周休息 去野营了
We went on a work retreat. Camping.
这会比嗨嗨说的花的时间要长
This is taking longer than Hihi said it would.
他们为什么不用坐标来找这个人?
Why wouldn't they include coordinates to find this guy?
他们可能不知道他在哪
They probably don't know where he is.
他显然是躲起来了
He's obviously off the grid.
你确定我们没迷路吗?
Are you sure we're not lost?
所以 你们这次野营到底做了什么?
So, what were you actually doing on this retreat?
我们去打猎了 -哇
We were hunting. -Wow.
我没想到你们会去打猎
I-I didn't see you two as the hunting type.
你们的猎物是什么?
What were you hunting?
大型动物
Just big game.
很大
It was big.
约翰喜欢打猎大型猎物
John is a big game hunter.
“约翰喜欢打猎大型猎物”
John is a big game hunter?
这里看上去都一个样
It all looks the same.
我不这么觉得
Not to me.
树林都差不多 我们迷路了
The woods are the woods. We're-we're lost here.
你觉得才过两天 就会奇迹般地有网络了吗?
You think, after two days, you're just gonna magically get service?
我们没有迷路 你能相信我吗? 你总是这样
Look, we're not lost. Would you trust me? You always get like this.
怎样?
Like what?
担心焦虑
All stressed and worried and...
这次任务我们不会失败的 我知道你很担心
We're not gonna fail the mission. I know you're worried about it,
但我们不会失败的
but we're just not.
我们会在天黑前找到他的 好吗? -好吧
We'll find him before nightfall, okay? Okay.
一开始很好
It was nice at the beginning.
因为感觉她又需要我了
Because it felt like she needed me again,
我们之间重新燃起了火花
and it felt like there was a spark that was being relit.
简?
Jane?
是的
Yeah,
有...一开始有一点火花
there was, there was a small spark in the beginning.
那是哪里出了问题?
So, where did things go wrong?
我们工作、野营、打猎
We were working, camping, doing the hunting,
然后他表现出了大男子主义
剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表