剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表
That's Eric Shane.
是房♥地♥产♥大亨 上西区一半的地都是他的
He's a real estate mogul. He owns half of the Upper West Side.
薄荷糖?
Mint?
薄荷糖? 你要薄荷糖吗?
Mint? Would you like a mint?
净资产约150亿美元 没有配偶 没有孩子 没有当前地址
Net worth $15 billion. No spouse, no kids, no current address.
上一处住♥宅♥地址在西86街411号♥
Last listed residence: 411 West 86th Street.
那个地方是你的吗
Di... did you, um, did you own that place
就是西86街上的那处住♥宅♥?
on West 86th Street with the gorgeous iron detailing
阳台上的铁艺很华丽?
on the balcony?
我想念那个地方
I miss that place.
景色很美
Great views. Mm. -Yeah.
我就说你看着很眼熟嘛
I knew you looked familiar.
我是你的邻居
I was your neighbor.
真的吗?
Hmm. Really? -Mm-hmm.
是的 你看起来确实脸熟
Yes, you do seem... familiar.
是吗?
Familiar.
你有什么看上的东西吗?
So, has anything caught your eye?
这是无声拍卖♥♥会 所以...
It's a silent auction, so...
我们必须想办法让他离开人多的地方
We got to find a way to get him alone.
这下
Now,
就好多了
that is better.
谢谢?
Thank you?
什么?
What the fuck?
好无聊啊
Oh, God, it's all so boring.
只是一种花大钱的无聊方式
Just a big, boring way to spend a lot of money, hmm?
如果真是这样 你就不会竞拍沃霍尔的作品了
If that were true, you wouldn't have bid on the Warhol.
那是唯一值得出价的东西
It's the only one worth bidding on.
死亡时刻
It's the moment of death repeated.
重复
凝结
Mm-hmm. -Frozen.
通过影像将其永远留存下来
Eternalized into image. -Mm-hmm.
这是无价的
It's priceless.
你在做什么? 不能在这里动手
Jane, what are you doing? You can't stick him here.
大写的“不能有证人”
There's too many people. "No witnesses."
一切东西都是有价格的
All caps. -Everything ha-has its price.
我觉得那要看谈判的情况
I think it's a matter of negotiation.
你愿意卖♥♥掉它吗 价格是...
Would you be willing to sell it for...
不 请恕我失陪了
No. Now, if you'll excuse me...
我觉得你该让我试试 我想你可能不是他喜欢的类型
I think you should let me try. I think you may not be his type.
好吧 我有个愚蠢的想法
Okay, I have a silly idea.
是什么想法?
Mm-hmm, and what is that?
你跟我
How about you and I
去一个隐秘的地方
go somewhere private,
然后付钱让一名服务员
and we pay one of the cater waiters
做任何我们想做的事?
to do whatever we want?
那位服务生会是谁呢?
And who would that be?
你们想要我做什么?
What do you want me to do?
跪下
Get on your knees.
是的 很好
Yes, very good.
你也跪下
You, too.
在他旁边跪下
Next to him.
现在就去
Now.
再靠他近一些
Closer.
再近点儿
Okay. Closer.
你们的脸
Put your faces...
再靠近些
closer.
手脚都着地
Get on all fours.
张开嘴
Open your mouths
并伸出舌头
and stick out your tongues.
你们俩都是狗
You're both dogs.
两只狗
Two dogs
第一次在公园见面
meeting at the park for the first time
周围没有人
with no one around.
严肃点!
Be serious!
继续
Let's resume.
好的
Okay.
很好
Yes.
彼此亲密接触
Intimately engage with each other.
对
Yes. Mm-hmm.
相互认识一下
Learn, learn, learn each other.
你们俩都是狗
You're both just dogs.
现在 亲吻对方
Now kiss.
还是像狗一样
Still as dogs.
再来一次
Again.
再来 再来一次
Again. Again.
什么?
What? !
那是什么?
What was... What was that? What...
你做了什么?
What did you do?
你♥他♥妈♥为什么那么做?
Why the fuck did you do that?
什么? -是你叫我做的
What? You told me to do it.
不 我那是告诉你让我来
No. I told you I was gonna do it.
才不是呢!
No! -
你们为什么
Why are you...
要像看一个
looking at me like...
巨人那样看着我?
like I'm a big, big giant?
你...你还好吗?
Are-are... Are you okay?
我觉得我有点饥渴
I'm a little horny, I think.
还非常非常害怕 我...
Also very, very frightened. I...
我觉得我勃起了
I think I'm hard.
不 我没勃起
No. No, I'm not hard.
很好 这下我放心了
Good. I'm relieved.
我可能只是尿出来了
I may have peed just the tiniest
一点点
bit.
这太他妈可怕了
This is fucking awful.
我们要一直听他说下去吗 直到他说出一些有价值的东西?
Do we just listen until he gives us something valuable?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
嗨嗨说了要把一切都录下来 -他是个坏人
Hihi said record everything. He's a bad seed, yeah
是的 我认为他是个坏人 -好吧
A bad seed. Okay. All right.
好的
Okay.
我们扶你起来 你需要坐起来
We're gonna help you up. You need to sit up.
好吧 -数到三...
Must be something... -All right.
没关系 -离开...离开这里!
That's okay. -Get the... Get out of here!
342 沃霍尔的 《银色车祸 双重灾难》
Bidder 342. Warhol's Silver Car Crash Double Disaster.
大家好
Hi. Hi. -Ah.
大家好
Ah, hi. -Hi.
你们好
Hello.
我是埃里克谢恩
I-I'm Eric Shane.
您无需公开自己
Oh, well, you don't need to announce yourself,
但我们真的非常感谢您的慷慨出价
but we really appreciate your generous bid.
我...
I
我今晚花了很多钱
I spent a lot of money tonight.
因为我花得起!
Because I can.
是的
Yes.
谢恩先生 我们把您的画准备好了
Mr. Shane, we have your painting for you.
您可以去喝些水
Shh. -I think you could use some water.
不如您过来坐一下吧? -我所拥有的
Why don't you go take a seat over here?
非法资金
The amount of illegitimate money I have,
有数十亿美元
billions and billions of illegal dollars,
我一点都不会觉得惭愧
I-I don't feel bad about it at all.
我是说我不觉得
I-I really don't.
这样会很奇怪吗?
I mean, is that totally weird?
没有悔意
No remorse?
理查德知道那些岛屿
Richard knows about the islands.
他现在就在这里
He's here
某个地方
somewhere.
还有菲利普...
And-and-and Philip.
菲利普·布朗斯坦 他在那儿呢
Philip Bronstein. Yes. Wait. Philip,
嘿 等等 不!
hey, hey. Wait.
不 菲利普用的是另一个岛
No. No, Philip uses the other island.
不是为了贪污挪用
Not for embezzlement.
是为了性 为了性♥交♥易 -天啊 谢恩先生?
For sex. Oh, no, that... Mr.-Mr. Shane? -Sex trade. Yes.
剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表