剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表
她要走了 走吧
She's leaving. Come on.
得走了 你有现金吗?
Got to go. Do you have cash?
是的 我有现金
Yeah, I got cash.
有人来接头了
We've got contact.
有可能是来送东西的
This could be the drop.
他拿着什么东西吗?
Is he carrying anything?
我没看到包裹
Mm, I don't see a package.
看起来像是私事
Seems personal.
是啊 可能是她儿子
Yeah, it could be her son.
可能是她的男朋友
It could be her boyfriend.
怎么了?
What?
我以为你在开玩笑 -我没有
I thought you were joking. No.
我觉得不像
I don't see it.
那你以前是干什么的...
So, what are you, like...
联邦调查局 还是中情局的?
ex-FBI or CIA?
差不多吧
Something like that.
你被开了?
You get thrown out?
差不多吧
Something like that.
你总得告诉我点什么吧
Okay, you got, you got to give me something.
我又不认识你
I don't know you.
是的 可我们现在是夫妻
Yeah, but we're married.
我们可以休战吗?
Can we have a truce? Just-just...
就互相了解点基本信息?
can we just go over the basics?
好吧 行
Okay, yeah. Yeah, yeah. -Okay.
比如什么? -比如...
Like what? -Like, um...
我可以负责倒垃圾 但我不喜欢熨衣服
I'll take out the trash, but I don't like ironing.
好吧
Okay.
我喜欢睡觉前看书
I like to read to get to sleep.
我会一边做饭一边洗碗
I do the dishes while I'm cooking.
服过役 -因为我是个好孩子
Military boy. -Mama's boy.
嘿 你最糟糕的特质是什么?
Okay, what's your worst trait?
吵架一定要吵赢
I can't lose an argument.
没门 -是的
No. -Yeah.
没门 -我知道那样不好 我永远都是对的
No. -I know, it sucks. I'm always right.
我知道
Ugh. -I know.
这段婚姻的开端不错 非常棒
This marriage is starting off on-on a great foot. Just great.
是的 -是的
Yeah. -Yeah.
如果我们失败了 你觉得会怎么样?
What do you think happens if we fail?
我们的婚姻吗?
Our marriage?
我们的任务
Our mission.
我们不会失败的
We won't fail.
我想那些钱可能就是包裹?
I think that money might be the package.
有可能吗?
Maybe?
不知道 很难说
I don't know, it's hard to say.
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right.
居然被我说中了 -好的
Would you look at that? -Okay.
没关系 -我厉害吧
It's okay. -Well, well, well.
我错了
I was wrong.
是吗? -是的 我错了
Whoa. Were you? Yeah, I was wrong.
但至少我能接受这一点
But at least I'm okay with it.
而且我坚持那个猜测 并没有什么问题吧?
And I stand by the assumption. There's nothing wrong with the assumption, okay?
好的 没问题 当然没问题
No, obviously, sure.
听着 我不是混♥蛋♥ 好吗? -你不是
Look, I'm not an asshole. No. -Okay? It's just...
我只希望她能幸福
I just want her to be happy.
我从未见过比她更幸福的女人
I've never seen a happier woman.
我不是混♥蛋♥
I'm not an asshole.
不 你完全不是 她要走了
No, you're not. At all. She's moving.
樱桃巷剧院
一定就是这里了
Okay. This must be the place.
是的
Yeah.
我去干扰他们 你想办法进去
I'll run interference and you find a way in.
嘿 你想分散他们的注意力吗?
Hey, you want to distract them?
是的 然后我给你发短♥信♥
Yeah. I'll text you.
好的
Okay.
我没有... -你没有我的号♥码
I don't have... -You don't have my number.
你要告诉我... -或者...
You want to give me... -Or...
好的 输入手♥机♥号♥ -对 我们交换下...
Yeah, let's... -I'll just... Put it in. -Yeah, let's just...
我应该把话说清楚 我来不是为了谈恋爱的
I should be clear, I'm not in this for the romance.
只是一个耳机 我想把它放进你的耳朵里
It's just an earpiece. I was trying to put it in.
对不起
Oh. Sorry.
可以吗? -可以
Is that okay? -Yeah.
对不起 -不 对不起
I'm sorry. -No, I'm sorr... Yeah.
可以吗? 是我没先说清楚 怪我
Is that okay? I didn't say anything. -Yeah. That was my fault.
不 你放吧 我还以为你... -是的 我知道
No, no. Go ahead. I thought you were... -Yeah, I know.
你想让我放吗? -你放吧
You want to do it? -No, do it, please.
好的
All right.
放好了 -好的
Looks good. Yeah? -Yeah.
谢谢 -不客气
Okay. Thank you. Yeah. -Okay. No problem.
那是... -是的
Oh, that's... -Yes.
好名字 约翰史密斯
Great. "John Smith."
走吧
Okay.
我想买♥♥张票
Yeah, I'd like to get a ticket. -No, sir,
先生 我这里不卖♥♥票
you don't get tickets from me.
什么意思? -这里不是电影院
What do you mean? No, this isn't like a movie theater.
只有一张票
Oh, there's only one.
妈妈 你的票呢?
Mom, where's your ticket?
你拿走了
You took it.
妈妈 你的票呢?
我不认识你
I don't know you.
好吧
Ma... Okay.
你能帮我妈找一下她的票吗?
Can you just help my mom find her ticket?
因为我必须要进去帮我爸 我妈很难搞的
'Cause I have to help my dad inside and she's driving me crazy.
你现在已经很圆润了 玛丽 又长了七八斤秤
You're a fine armful now, Mary, with those eight pounds you've gained.
我现在太胖了...
Oh, I've gotten too fat...
你能听到我吗?
Can you hear me?
简?
Jane?
我刚刚意识到了这个计划的缺陷
I just realized the flaw in this plan.
借过 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry. -Uh...
给我发短♥信♥
Just text me.
我进来了
有什么发现吗?
Anything?
还没有
这个女人来这儿只是为了看戏吗?
This woman really just here to watch a play?
好吧
Okay.
但刚才挺刺♥激♥的 是吧?
Well... was pretty exciting back there for a second, you know?
不像这出戏这么刺♥激♥
I mean, not as exciting as this play.
听上去挺有意思的
It sounds really fun in there.
所以
So...
你之前在咖啡馆 说和恋童癖一起吃煎饼
that "pancake with a pedophile" thing you said back in the café?
是真的 还是在逗我玩?
Was that real? Or were you just fucking with me?
是真的 我那时14岁
发生了什么?
Hmm, and what happened?
有个万人迷邀请我
和我的朋友迪娜去吃煎饼
万人迷? 有点扯 我觉得你是在逗我
Buddy Love? I don't know, I think you're fucking with me.
他当时多大?
How old was he?
40多岁
快50了
感觉像是瞎编的
Um, I don't know, feels made up.
没有 我们当时很饿 地点是一个公共场所
在公共场所不会发生什么坏事
Yeah, nothing bad ever happens in public.
尤其是在纽约 对吧?
And especially in New York, right?
所以到底发生了什么?
So what... what happened?
我们吃了煎饼 他买♥♥的单
挺好的
Hmm. That's nice, I guess.
然后呢?
And how'd the date end?
我们吃完就散了 他一走 我们就笑得前仰后合
你们等他走了才大笑挺好的
That's very sweet of you to wait till he was gone.
这样就不会伤害到他的感情
So you didn't hurt his feelings.
我们又不是怪物 约翰
不 我没说你和迪娜是怪物
No, I wasn't calling you and Dina monsters.
我不知道这故事真假
You know, I can't tell if this story is true or not,
但如果是真的 那我对你就非常了解了
but if it is, I know everything I need to know about you.
你要是一直发短♥信♥ 干吗还要来?
Why did you bother coming?
该死 -怎么了?
Shit. -What?
出什么事了?
剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表