剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表
No one knows we're here.
来吧
Come on.
安全屋遭破坏
我们不得不另找地方安置
等待运送指示
收到
简 你有时间聊聊吗?
当然有
要叫约翰一起吗?
不用 没关系
简 你快乐吗?
工作上吗?
所有事
我很快乐
约翰是个优秀的搭档
很好 我们看到你在进步
让托比活到明早 他对公♥司♥很重要
收到
继续努力 简
好的
Okay.
这个怎么样? 感觉挺合适的
How about this? This feels like it could fit.
我能摸下材质吗?
Okay, let me see it.
不行 似乎会很痒
Nah, it seems itchy.
好吧
Okay.
T恤怎么样?
How about a T-shirt?
很好
Good.
要知道
You know...
当你在农场拿着那把枪对着我时...
...when you held that gun up to me back at the farm?
天啊 我还以为你是天使
Man, I thought you were an angel...
是来帮我摆脱痛苦的
...coming to put me out of my misery.
其实 托比 你应该离窗户远点
Actually, Toby, you should stay away from the window.
你的搭档不喜欢我
Your partner doesn't like me.
你不需要他喜欢你
You don't need him to like you.
你只需要他保护你
You just need him to protect you.
离窗户远点 好吗?
Stay away from the windows, okay?
那样不安全
It's not safe.
好吧 但你比他友善
Yeah, well, you're nicer than he is.
他
He's...
其实人很好
actually very nice.
我是说他甚至对电♥话♥推销员都很友好
I mean, he's even, like, nice to telemarketers.
你只是跟他不合
Uh... you're just not his cup of tea.
我曾做过一些真的非常不堪的事
You know, I've done some really fucked-up, nasty shit in my life,
但我从来没把老人推下楼
but I've never thrown an old man off a building.
你做了什么坏事?
What kind of shit have you done?
不
Nah,
不 要是我告诉你 你就不会再喜欢我了
you-you wouldn't like me anymore if I told you.
谁说我喜欢你了?
Well, who says I like you?
你喜欢我
Oh, you like me a little bit.
一点点 你喜欢我
You like me.
或者也许我只是工作上很出色
Or maybe I'm just good at my job.
怎么了?
What?
该死的 -怎么了?
Goddamn. What's wrong?
我的胃疼死了
My stomach's killing me.
好吧
Okay,
待在这儿 我去给你拿点药
just stay here. I'm gonna get you some medicine.
给
Come on. -Uh-uh.
托比 喝啊
Toby, come on.
把药吃了
Take your medicine. -Mm-mm!
托比 拜托 吃了对你好
Toby, please. This is good for you.
味道闻着很好 -不!
Smells good. No!
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
托比 把药吃了 我就给你一支烟
Toby, take the medicine, and I'll give you a cigarette.
很好
Great. -Ugh.
嘿! -我晚饭后给你
Hey. Hey! I'll give it to you after dinner.
什么? -我们吃完饭之后
What? ! -After we eat.
约翰...
John.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
你觉得他们知道我们在哪吗?
Do you think they know where we are?
不
No.
如果知道 他们现在应该已经到了
If they did, they'd be here by now.
他们是谁?
Who's "they"?
很难说
It's hard to say.
可能是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Could be the Russians.
可能是沙特人
Could be the Saudis maybe.
还有很小的可能是英国人
Small chance, the Brits.
你是什么邪恶的殖民者吗?
Are you some kind of evil colonizer?
今天已经很累了 能安生地吃个饭吗...
We had a long day. Uh, can we just eat our food?
这么说吧 打分范围从马克扎克伯格...
Eh. Let's say, on a scale of Mark Zuckerberg
到希♥特♥勒♥... -哦 我的天啊
to Hitler... -Oh, my God.
你有多邪恶?
...how evil are you?
我的意思是我没希♥特♥勒♥那么邪恶
I mean, I'm not, I'm not Hitler evil.
好吧 -是的
Okay. -Yeah.
顺便说一下 他还活着
Who happens to still be alive, by the way.
不 他没有
No, he's not. -No.
好吧 下面这个是真事
All right, true story.
我去了阿根廷 和一些朋友去了一家酒吧...
I'm down in Argentina... at a bar with some friends of mine...What are we doing right now?
酒吧另一边有个人 不禁引起了我的注意
Let him finish. -And I see across the room this guy. I just can't take my eyes off him.
他留着
You know, he's got the little...
查理卓别林一样的胡子
Charlie Chaplin beard with the hair.
我对朋友们说 “我得去看一下 伙计
And I say to my friends, "I got to check this out, man."
“这也太哇塞了! ”
This is, like, whoa.
于是 我走到那个人面前说 “对不起 我道歉
So I walk up to the guy and I say, "Excuse me, I apologize.
“我知道自己一直在盯着你看 但我必须要问...”
I know I've been staring at you, but I got to ask you."
“不 你不用问我
He's... "No, you don't have to ask me.
“告诉你 你是对的 我就是你认为的那个人
I'm telling you, you're right. I am who you think I am.
“这是我妻子 伊娃 我们来到这里 我们正在重组
And this is my wife Eva, and we are down here. We're reorganizing.
“我们会比以往任何时候都强大
We're gonna be bigger than ever.
“这次 我们要杀1200万犹太人
This time we're going to kill 12 million Jews!
“和六个杂技演员”
And six acrobats! "
我说:“为什么 要杀六个杂技演员? ”
And I say, "Why six acrobats? "
他说:“看吧 伊娃? 我就跟你说没人关心犹太人”
He says, "You see, Eva? I told you nobody cares about the Jews." This tastes like freezer.
别无礼 托比
Don't be rude, Toby.
“六个杂技演员”
Six acrobats.
甚至连他也不关心犹太人
Even you don't care about the Jews.
看到人了吗?
See anybody?
依然没有 托比
Still no one, Toby.
猫的天敌
"Cat's enemy."
六个字母
Six letters.
犬类
Canine.
是的
Oh, yeah.
行了
All right.
做完了
Done.
完成了
Finished.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
听着...
Look,
我想说我知道这样度蜜月 让你们很不爽
I mean, I know this is some sort of twisted honeymoon for you people, but, uh,
但我在这儿都无聊死了
I'm bored out of my fucking brain here.
嘿 你
Hey, you!
你答应过要给我烟的
Give me my cigarettes you promised me.
吸烟对你身体不好
They're not good for you.
你答应过的
You said!
这个房♥子里禁烟
You can't smoke in the house.
我出去抽
I'll go outside.
你知道你不能出去
You know you can't go outside.
我会打开窗抽的
I'll open a fucking window.
你知道你不能靠近窗户 -给我该死的烟 伙计
You know you can't go near the windows. Give me my goddamn cigarettes, man!
我们没有烟 -什么?
We don't have any. What?
告诉你有烟是为了让你吃药 并停止抱怨
We told you we had some so you'd take the medicine and stop whining,
这样管用了
and it worked.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 -坐下
Hey. Sit down.
坐下 -冷静点 住手...嘿 约翰!
Calm down. Sto... -Sit down. Hey, John, stop it!
住手! -开枪打我
Shoot me.
约翰 住手!
John, stop!
开枪打我啊 混♥蛋♥!
Shoot me, motherfucker!
住手
Stop.
你♥他♥妈♥来真的吗? 住手
Are you fucking serious? Stop.
我要去睡觉了 这里太烂了!
I'm going to bed. This place sucks.
什么?
What?
剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表