剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表
不 去吧 -好的
No, yeah, go ahead, yeah. Go, go ahead. -Yeah, yeah. Okay.
我要去收拾下我的东西 我之前就随便扔那儿了
I'll... I got to set up my stuff. -But, yeah, we'll...Okay. -I just dropped it.
那我们明天早上见
So I'll see you, I'll see you in the morning.
好的 明早见 -好的
Yeah, I'll see you in the morning. Okay.
很高兴认识你 -我也是
It's nice to meet you. -Nice to meet you, too.
这正是我所需要的 这个挑战帮我
It's exactly what I needed. This challenge is helping me
建立起自信
to believe in myself.
我觉得我过于低估自己了 但我确实感觉自己...
I think that I underestimate myself a lot. But I definitely feel like I'm proving myself to myself. -
请进
Come in.
嘿
Hey.
我不知道我们要不要互道晚安
Hi. -I didn't know if we were supposed to say good night or not.
你没穿上衣
You lost your shirt?
是的 你们俩熟络得很快嘛
Yeah. You guys move fast.
是的
Yeah.
那些是不用浇水的
You know you don't have to water those.
它们是定时自动浇水的
They're, they're on a timer.
不过我有信任问题 所以...
Well, I have trust issues, so...
我有一个应用程序 可以知道...
I got an app that'll, um... tell you if you're...
会不会水浇多了 这样我就可以把水倒回去
overwatering it or not. -Mm. So I can...report back.
好的
Okay.
那没事了
All right.
我们明天见
I'll just see you tomorrow.
好的 晚安
Okay. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
我在楼下很温暖
I was, I was warm. Downstairs.
所以我才没穿上衣
Uh, that's why I have no shirt.
这里要凉爽些
It-It's colder up here.
热气是往上走的 你可能开了空调
The heat rises, you probably turned the air on.
我没有
I didn't.
但我很热 我刚才锻炼了
But I was warm down... I was working...
那...我明天再跟你聊 -好的
I was... I'll talk to you tomorrow. Okay.
好的
All right.
晚安
Um, good night.
那边有只很大的螯虾
在哪?
别起身 你会把鱼吓跑的
我要一张两人桌
I'll have a table for two.
好的 您有预约吗?
Sure. Do you have a reservation?
没有
No.
没问题 请稍等
No problem. Just give me one second.
我想就是她了
I think that's her.
好的 行了 请这边走
Okay. That's just fine. It's gonna be right this way.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
就是这里了
Here you are.
我不喜欢这张桌子
Oh. -I don't love this table.
是的 我们可以坐那边那张桌子吗? 那是我们的最爱
Yeah, can we actually... Can we have that table over there? It's, um, it's our favorite.
当然可以 -谢谢
Of course. -Thank you.
谢谢 -谢谢
Thank you. -Thanks.
你好 请问要点什么?
Hi. Uh, can I get you guys anything to start with?
我要咖啡 再加一个羊角面包
Can I just have coffee, please? And a croissant?
绿茶
Green tea.
谢谢
Thanks.
她很矮
She's short.
她在照片里看着要更高一点
From her picture, I thought she would be, like, a little taller.
你看到包裹了吗?
You see the package?
还没有
Not yet.
她真的很喜欢那个三明治 天啊
She is really into that sandwich. My God.
你觉得三明治就是包裹吗?
Think the sandwich is the package?
我不知道...注意了
I don't...Oh, here we go.
她在把手伸进包里
She's reaching inside her bag.
只是个平板电脑
It's just a tablet.
你能看清屏幕上的字吗?
Can you read it? What does it say?
独自旅行的十个好去处
“独自旅行的十个好去处”
"Ten places to travel alone."
我的天啊 非常抱歉
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry.
好了
Here we are.
天啊 -嘿
Oh, man. -Hey.
得换一下...
Oh, that's...
是的 谢谢
Yep. Thanks.
感谢 -谢谢
Appreciate it. Thank you.
请慢用 -谢谢
Enjoy. -Thanks.
咖♥啡♥因♥最能让神经平复下来 我说得对吗?
Yeah. Nothing calms the nerves like a bunch of caffeine. Am I right?
我可以...我可以问你件事吗?
Can I, um... can I ask you something?
你申请的是高风险吗?
Did you, um, apply for high-risk?
是的 你呢?
I did. Did you?
我也是
Yeah.
奇怪 我只是觉得
It's strange, I just feel like...
对于第一次出任务 我有些不同的期待
I was expecting something different for a first mission.
比如说?
Like what?
说不上来 比如
I don't know, like a...
比如刺♥激♥ 就是更...
Like lasers, you know? A little more like...
就是...
Or something. You know, something.
我觉得他们只是让我们逐步适应
I think they're just easing us in.
这种事都是先从监视开始干起的
Mm. -You know, it's always like this at a stakeout at first.
是啊
Yep.
他们是怎么找到你的?
So how'd they get you?
招募 他们怎么招募你的?
Recruit. H-How'd they... how'd they'd recruit you?
是通过电子邮件
Um, there was an email.
一封电子邮件?
An email? -Mm-hmm.
就是那封电子邮件? -是的
The email? -Yeah.
“嗨嗨”
Mm. "Hihi."
没错 “嗨嗨”
Yeah. "Hihi." Mm-hmm.
没错
Right.
好吧 我觉得
Yeah. I thought it was weird
直到最后一次面试 他们才告知我们要搭档很奇怪
that they'd, uh... they didn't bring up that we'd be paired until the last interview.
就是说啊
I know. I know.
但那种做法很明智
I think it's pretty smart, though.
为什么?
Why?
情侣受到的关注会比较少
You draw less attention as a couple.
要知道 如果依附于搭档 你叛逃的可能性就会相对较小
You know, you're less likely to defect if you're relying on a partner.
这是克格勃的经典策略
It's an old KGB tactic, it's...
好极了
Hmm. Cool.
非常浪漫
Very romantic.
那么...
So, um...
这是你第一次来纽约吗? -不是
This your first time in New York? No.
你以前叫什么名字?
What was your name before Jane?
反正不叫“简”
It wasn't Jane.
好吧
Okay.
我只是想聊聊 就想要...
You know, I'm just making conversation. Just trying to...
对不起
Sorry.
你杀过人吗?
Have you ever killed anyone?
好吧
Okay. Um...
没有 其实没有
No, no, not, not really.
真的吗? -真的
Really? -No.
你呢?
Hmm. -How about you?
我看上去像杀过吗?
Do I look like I have?
有一点点像 -不 我没有
A little, yeah. No, I don't.
你肯定有 你有一双杀手之眼
Yeah, yeah, you do. I don't. -You got killer eyes.
“杀手之眼”是什么意思?
What does killer eyes mean?
掠食者的双眼要靠得更近一些
You got predator eyes, like, they're, like, a little closer together.
什么? -猎物的双眼更靠边上
What? -Prey is, like, on the side.
就是掠食者
Predators, you know?
你在说什么呢? 我两眼离得不近
What are you talking about? I don't have close eyes.
你两眼离得才近呢
You have close eyes.
所以...
So...
说吧
Yeah?
你以前来过纽约
You've been in New York before.
来做什么?
What were you doing here? Like, what was it?
是学校组织的一次旅行
It was for a school trip. -Mm.
我半路跑了 为了能跟一个恋童癖 一起吃煎饼
Yeah, I, um... I ditched it so I could have pancakes with a pedophile.
什么?
What?
可恶 -你说什么?
Oh, sh... -Um, what are you saying?
剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表