剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表
Who is your emergency contact?
什么?
What?
谁是你的紧急联♥系♥人?
Who is your emergency contact?
我妈
My mom.
我的紧急联♥系♥人是你
You're mine.
我们老板很不高兴 这还是往轻了说
Our boss was unhappy, to say the least.
我有个想法
I have a thought.
你们能请下假来吗?
Are you ever able to take time off from work?
不能 -不能
Not really. No.
不行 -不行
No. Not really.
那暂时不共事
What about working on separate projects for a while,
分开做不同的项目呢?
rather than-than doing it all together?
真的不行 -是的
It doesn't really work that way. -Yeah.
好吧 两位
Okay, guys,
老实说 这只是份工作
honestly, it's just a job.
只是份工作 不关乎性命
Just a job. It is not life and death.
我知道这其中有很多事真的难办
I know that a lot of this is really tough,
但是你们要记住没人强迫你们在一起
but you guys have to remember that no one is forcing you to stay together.
没有人拿枪指着你们的头
No one is holding a gun to your head.
你们可以随时从这段关系中抽身离开
You can leave this relationship at any time.
是你们自己选择留在其中 这是一个选择
You are choosing to stay in it. It's a choice.
现在 你们选择要变得更好
Right now, you are choosing to be better.
否则你们就不会每周都来我这里
Otherwise you wouldn't be showing up here every week,
说出所有那些不中听的话
saying all of the hard things.
对吗?
Yeah?
好的
Okay.
这样吧 也许我们问下嗨...
You know, maybe we ask Hih... um...
问他 我们的老板 我们可不可以...
him, our boss, if we could get separate...
暂时分开一段时间编码 -是的
um, coding projects for a while. -Yeah.
那可能会比较好
That could be good. -Mm-hmm.
听上去很可行
That sounds like a solid plan.
感觉好点了吗?
Do you feel better?
是的 -是的
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. -Yeah.
好极了 那我们下周见?
Great. So I will see you next week?
好的 谢谢 -谢谢
Mm-hmm. Thank you. -Yeah, thank you.
免得忘了 我想把这个给你们
Oh, and before I forget, I want to give you this.
是什么?
What's that?
是录音
Uh, those are the recordings.
录音?
R-Recordings? Well, um...
如果你们还记得合同上的内容
Yes, remember the contract you signed?
我会把每次治疗都录下来 并在每个月月底
I record all of the sessions, and then, that way, at the end of every month,
让你们可以回顾一下
you can watch it back,
看看可能漏掉了什么 听下语气
we can unpack anything we might have missed, listen for tone.
太好了 -好极了
Great. -Great.
那摄像机和麦克风什么的都放在哪?
Where are all the, um, the cameras and...microphones and stuff?
天啊 隐藏在整个房♥间里
Oh, goodness, they are hidden all over the room.
我觉得看到摄像机时 人的行为往往会不那么自然
I feel, when people can see the cameras, they tend to behave inorganically.
当然了 没错
Of course. Yeah. Yeah. -Well, uh...
我们会回去再听一下的
We're gonna listen to this.
没错 -是的
Yeah. Cool. -Yeah.
那好 完全不记得我们会进行录像
Totally forgot that, yeah, we were recording.
是的 -谢谢
Yeah. Thank you. -Thank you.
谢谢 -谢谢
Thanks. -Oh.
那是什么? 很漂亮
What is that? That's-that's a great piece.
好吧 非常感谢
Oh. Well, thank you very much.
那其实是屈塔希亚的一个人制♥作♥的
That was actually made by a person in Kütahya,
他现在已经离世了
who's no longer with us.
是一位名叫乌鲁贝克曼乔的艺术家
An artist by the name of Ulu Bakmancho.
这是他最后的作品
This was his final piece.
他曾说:“这随我结束”
He said, "This ends with me."
好的
All right.
谢谢 下周见
Thank you. See you next week.
房♥子很漂亮 -再次感谢
Beautiful house. -Thank you again.
别忘了门口的付款码
Don't forget the, uh, Venmo by the door.
好的 -知道了
Uh-huh. Yeah. Got it.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
妈妈!
Mom. Mom.
妈妈在工作 她还在工作
Mommy's working! She's still working!
妈妈 着火了!
Mom, there's a fire!
你觉得我们该换个治疗师吗?
Think we should try again with someone else?
不用了 这不适合我们
No. It's not for us. -I-I know it's not fun,
我知道这不好玩 但有好的地方...
but there's something good... -But you know what? Now you're gonna use it against me.
你现在会用这个来对付我 每次我们吵架 你都会说
Anytime we get into a fight, you're gonna say, "Oh... -I'm not angry at you. I'm just trying to say...
“要是我们能接受治疗...” -暂停!
if we just had therapy," and that would be the thing that we would be able to do. -Would you... Time-out!
是的 我家着火了 浓烟滚滚...
Yes, my house is completely on fire. There's smoke b-billowing out.
我不知道
I don't know.
是的 我家有很多特别的东西
Yes, yes, I have so many special things in that house.
求你们快来
Please hurry.
♪ My face in a clear glass window ♪
♪ But instead, I went out ♪
♪ And smashed up a phone box 'round the corner ♪
♪ I never had a chance to choose my own parents ♪
♪ I'd never know why I should be stuck with mine ♪
♪ Mommy's always trying not to eat ♪
♪ And Daddy's always smelling like he's pickled in booze ♪
♪ I never had a chance to choose my own name ♪
♪ I'd never know why I should be stuck with mine ♪
♪ Mommy's always talkin' 'bout family pride ♪
♪ And Daddy's always hiding 'bout his weekend rides ♪
♪ All day long, I felt like ♪
♪ Smashing my neck in a clear glass window ♪
♪ But instead ♪
♪ I went out ♪
♪ And smashed out a station wagon 'round the block ♪
♪ I looked at the mirror and told myself ♪
♪ I'm glad I still don't look like them, at least ♪
♪ Mommy's like a film star in a distorted mirror ♪
♪ Daddy's like a guy who lost his stomach in the war ♪
♪ I went to shake hands with ♪
剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表