剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表
Right? Just...
好吧 我不知道还能怎么做
Okay. I... don't know how else to do it
一边说话一边... -是的
to, like, talk and... -Yeah, just...
就是把一口吃完了再说话 或者就像那样咀嚼
talk in between. Or-or chew, like, like, you know.
没人会那么做 -我就会
Like... -No one does that. I do. -You...
想知道你是怎么吃东西的吗? 是这样的
Do you want to know how you eat? This is how you eat.
好吧 -就像在表演击鼓独奏
Okay. It's like a drum solo. -Sounds like Stomp.
听上去像顿足舞 -没错
Yeah.
一直在我耳边响个不停
In my ears, all the time. -Really?
真的吗? -是的
Yeah.
你真刻薄
You're mean.
女士 这是你的吗?
Ma'am, is this yours?
我的天啊 谢谢 -不客气
Oh, my goodness, thank you. -It's no problem. No problem at all.
汤姆 要是这条围巾丢了怎么办?
Tom, imagine if I'd lost my scarf?
你会伤心欲绝的
You would have been devastated. -Oh...
我知道 你喜欢那条围巾
I know you love that scarf.
是的 -它很漂亮 我都想把它拿走了
Yes. -It's a beautiful scarf. I almost took it.
你要小心
You got to be careful.
你从哪里买♥♥的?
Where did you get it from?
是我们第二次约会时我送给她的
Eh, I got it for her on our second date.
那是什么时候的事?
What was that at? At, um...
49年前 -快50年了
Forty-nine years ago. -Almost 50.
半个世纪 难以置信 太美好了 你们是哪里人?
Half a century. That is crazy. That's incredible. Where you guys from?
我们来自康斯坦茨 德国南部
We are from Konstanz. That's, it's, eh, it's the south of Germany,
就在瑞士边境上
just at the Swiss border. -Ah. -Oh.
哇! -哇 太酷了
Oh, wow. -Well, that's cool.
我们在说想在那里多待一段时间
We were just talking about how we want to spend more time around that area. Is it nice?
那里好吗? -是的 你会喜欢的
Yeah. You'd love it. Yes, really. -It's really...
就在湖边 -不好意思
It's right against the lake. -Oh, I hate to do this,
可我们得走了 -那个湖很大
but we actually have to go right now. It's a very big lake.
哇 -是德国最大的湖
It's the biggest lake in Germany. -You'll like it.
真的吗? 它和科莫湖一样大吗?
Oh, sure. -Is it as big as Como? We have lots of apples. You should try them.
好的 是的 很高兴认识你们
And we have good food and wine. -Oh, okay. Yes. So nice meeting you.
也许我们会在度假村再碰到的 -是的 再见
Maybe you want to come by? We'll see you again. Bye.
你该尝尝我们的酒
You should try our wine.
我很想尝尝你的酒 -亲爱的 我们走吧
Honey, come on, let's go.
很高兴认识你们 再见 -非常感谢 谢谢
John. John. -Thank you. I'll see you.
约翰
怎么了? -我讨厌度假时认识的朋友
What? I hate vacation friends.
度假的目的就是要远离朋友
The whole point of going on vacation is to leave your friends behind,
不要去结交新朋友
you don't invite new ones in your life.
这也太慢了
This is taking forever.
除了滑雪 还有其他办法下山吗?
Is there another way down, other than skiing?
因为我不会
'Cause, uh... I cannot do that.
你居然不会滑雪?
You don't know how to ski?
不会
Mm-mm. No.
可你却买♥♥了所有这些滑雪装备
You bought all the ski gear.
是的 因为看上去很酷
Yeah, 'cause I look fly.
拜托别开玩笑 -我从不拿时尚开玩笑
Please be joking. I would never joke about fashion.
谁打来的?
Who is that?
约翰
John.
喂 你没事吗?
Hello? Are you okay?
你接连给我打了三次电♥话♥ 我还以为出事了呢
You called me three times in a row. I thought something was wrong.
好吧 可现在不行...
Yeah, well, I can't right now...
你试没试过把它关掉 再重新打开?
Did you try turning it off and then turning it on?
找到设置
Go, go to, go to "settings."
会要求输入密♥码♥
It's gonna ask for a password.
GW0401!
Golly... Wolly... 0401 exclamation point.
不
No.
是0、4
Zero, four, zero, one.
0、1、感叹号♥
Exclamation point.
好吧 那我就不知道了 等我回去了会给售后打电♥话♥的
Well, then I don't know. I will call the company when I get back.
是的 她在
Yeah, she's here.
我得挂了
I got to go.
好的 再见 我爱你
All right. Bye. Bye, I love you.
你多久联♥系♥她一次?
Mm. -How often do you contact her?
一天几次 -一天几次?
A few times a day. A few times a day?
你♥他♥妈♥的是说真的吗?
Are you fucking serious?
不 别笑 那是...
No, don't smile, that's...
好吧 我... -那样太危险了
Okay, I'm... -That is so dangerous.
她对我们的事知道多少?
What does she know about us? -I-I, she doesn't...
她知道什么? -她不知道任何会对我们不利的事
What does she know about us? -She doesn't know anything compromising.
她不知道 -她用你的新名字叫你吗?
She doesn't. Does she call you by your new name?
不 但她以为...
No. -No. But listen, she doesn't... she thinks...
我经常出差 她知道我结婚了 就这些
I travel a lot for work, she knows I'm married. The... -That's it. That's, that's, that's it.
就这些 -我们不跟人联♥系♥是有原因的
There's a reason we don't keep contacts, John.
这样... -我知道
I-I know. -This is, this is...
我...这不是... -这样不仅对我们来说很危险
I-I, it's not, it's not... It's dangerous, not just for us,
对你妈来说也是 你太他妈自私了
it's dangerous for your mom. It's so fucking selfish of you.
听着 我不能抛下我妈不管 好吗?
Look, I can't abandon my mom. Okay?
她能依靠的只有我
I'm all she's got.
我爸死了 她身边只有我这一个男人
Okay? My dad died. I'm the only man in her life.
我要照顾她 我得接我妈的电♥话♥
I take care of her. I have to talk to my mom.
我没有选择
It wasn't an option. -I understand that.
我只是说说 这样... -我知道
I'm just saying this is... -I know, but...
我可不会像这样 让我们或是这次任务受到威胁
I would never compromise us or this in that way.
抱歉之前没跟你说这件事
I-I, I'm sorry I didn't talk to you about it,
但我不知道要怎么告诉你这件事 好吗? 对不起
but I didn't know how to talk to you about it, okay? I'm sorry.
但我相信你会跟你♥爸♥说话的 或多或少
But I'm sure you talk to your dad at least a little...
我不会 -什么?
I don't. You don't what?
我不和我爸说话
I don't talk to my dad.
完全不说话吗? -不说
Not at all? No.
你接下这份工作 然后就不声不响地消失了?
When you took this job, you just disappeared on him?
是的
Yeah.
别因为这个就对我评头论足 -我没有 我只是...
And don't judge me right now for that. I'm-I'm not trying to judge you, I just...
你对我爸一无所知
You don't know anything about my dad.
要是他猥亵过我呢?
What if he molested me?
是吧?
Yeah.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
对不起 我不知道
I'm sorry. I didn't know.
没关系 他没猥亵过我 我只是说
There's no way I could have... -It's okay, he didn't molest me, I'm just saying,
那样...
that is like... -Wait, what?
等等 什么? -重点在于你什么都不知道
The point is you just don't know anything,
所以不要... -等等 他没猥亵过你?
so don't... Wait a sec... you, he didn't molest you?
你...
You just...
他当然没有了 -说到为什么不跟他说话
Of course he didn't molest me. That was the first example of why
你最先想到的就是这个吗? -那样不...
you wouldn't talk to him? -That's not... don't...
而且根本就没那回事? -别他妈转移话题
And it's not true? -Don't divert the fucking point.
好的 看到他们了
Okay, that's them.
来吧 必须跟住他们
Come on, we're gonna lose them.
约翰 快来!
John, let's go!
快点!
Come on, let's fucking go!
不如我们搞一项运动 登上一座美丽的山
How 'bout we make a fucking sport where you take a beautiful mountain,
然后把自己扔下去 -你还好吗?
throw yourself down it? -Are you okay?
不 不好 我不会再滑雪了
No, I'm not. I'm not doing that again.
是啊 好主意 约根森 也许有钱人
Yeah, that's a great idea, Jorgensen. Maybe rich assholes will
以后会这么玩 -我就随口一说
play it in the future. -Just saying.
如果你不想滑雪 那干吗要来滑雪胜地?
Why come to a ski resort if you don't even want to ski?
我身体不舒服 你们自己去滑吧
I'm not feeling well. Just ski without me.
嘿 格拉汉姆 你想要什么吗?
Hey. Graham, you want something?
我们只有几小时来监听那些电♥话♥
No, thanks. We only have a couple of hours to bug those phones.
你为什么要强迫他买♥♥东西?
我没强迫他做任何事 我只是...
I'm not trying to force him into anything, just...
行了 他什么都不要 我们走吧
Come on. He doesn't want anything.
谢谢 -谢谢
Let's go. Thank you. -Thank you.
她在给谁打电♥话♥呢?
Who is she even calling?
亿万富翁会跟谁说话?
I mean, who do billionaires talk to?
也许是她妈呢
Maybe she's calling her mom.
真幽默 简
Nice. Nice, Jane.
看看这是谁啊
Oh! -Look who's here. -Hey!
嘿 两位 -嘿
Hi.
喜欢圣诞市场吗? -喜欢 我们...
剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表