剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表
To get together.
我认为我们不该那么做
I don't think we should.
是啊 -你呢?
Do you?
不 我不认为我们应该有那个必要
No, I don't think we should, necessarily.
我是说 我认为公私分明会更好
I mean, I think it's better if we just keep it separate.
当然了 没错 -那样更简单
Absolutely, yeah. -It's just simpler that way.
我不是说我们应该那么做 -我知道 我只是...
I'm not saying we should. I know, I know, I'm just...
这样很好 我们意见一致
It's great. We're agreeing.
我同意你的看法
I agree with you.
给 我给你带了早餐
Here, I got you breakfast.
是全味贝果 加了熏鲑鱼和蛋黄酱
It's a everything bagel with lox and salmon on it.
我一般不吃早餐 -什么?
I usually don't eat breakfast. -What? !
我到中午才吃东西
Wait until noon.
那你没口福了
Oof, your loss.
♪ I love you so...
我该尝尝看吗?
Should I try it?
是的 -那好
Mm-hmm. Yeah. -Okay.
♪ As I was walking down the street one day...
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
好吃吧?
Right?
很好吃
It's very good.
我就知道你会喜欢
I knew you'd love it.
妈呀
Damn.
那么...
So, um...
你真的想结婚吗?
...did you actually want to get married?
在现实生活里?
In real life?
是的
Uh, yeah. -Mm.
是的 我是说...
Yeah. I mean,
全心全意地
there is something nice about
去爱一个人很好
being committed to, like, another person.
我觉得那很棒
I think that's kind of cool.
我觉得
I think
在劳顿了一天之后
being able to come home
回到家时
at the end of a shitty day and, you know,
亲吻一个人
just kiss someone
就可以消除所有的劳累和不快
and make it all go away...
♪ By my side...
理论上来说 那样
...in theory it feels like that's,
可以说是完美的 对吧? 那很棒
like, perfect, right? Mm. -It's great.
那你干吗还要干这行呢?
So, why-why-why'd you go down this path, then?
为了钱
Money.
很好 哦 谢天谢地
Good. Oh, thank God.
是啊 我也是 -好的
Me, too. Yeah.
我们要做个约定吗?
Should we make a pact?
我喜欢约定 -好的 太好了 我也是
I love pacts. Okay, good. Me, too.
我提议
I think,
我们设定一个让双方都满意的金额
let's make a certain amount of money
等挣到了那个金额 我们就分道扬镳
that we both feel good about, and then we can part our ways,
各走各的路
live our own lives.
好的 没问题
Okay. Sure.
♪ Goodbye...
不发♥生♥关♥系♥ -绝对不发生
No sex? -Never.
不发♥生♥关♥系♥ -不 好极了
No sex. -Great.
说实话 我现在很想做♥爱♥
Kinda want to have sex now, I got to be honest, uh... -
只是因为刚才那个约定
It's just 'cause of the pact.
但是不能做 对吗? -不能
But no. But no. -No, no, no.
不能 没错 -我们就是这么约定的
Right? That's what we agreed. -No. Yeah.
我们收到了一个包裹
We got a package.
谁送的?
From?
嗨嗨先生
Mr. Hihi.
好吧
Okay.
“嗨嗨
"Hihi.
“欢迎回来
Welcome back.
“你们的下一个任务...
For your next mission,
“参加无声拍卖♥♥会
attend silent auction.
“要穿正装
Black-tie event."
“要惊艳”
"Dress to impress."
你看上去美极了
You look nice.
谢谢 你也是
Oh, thank you. So do you.
可以走了吗? -是的
You ready to go? -Yeah.
“第一步
"Step one,
“确定沃霍尔的《银色车祸》的 最高出价者”
identify high bidder of Warhol's Silver Car Crash."
谢谢
Thank you.
“第二步
"Step two.
“给对方注射单剂量的真♥相♥血清
Administer single dose of truth serum."
“不要超过单剂量
"Do not exceed single dose.
“录下对方说出的所有信息
Record any and all information they give you.
“请遵守一些规则
Please follow a few rules.
“不要造成伤亡 绝对不能留下人证”
No casualties. Absolutely no witnesses."
最后一句字全部用的大写 看来他是认真的
Those last parts were written in all caps. Seems like he's serious about that.
晚上好 谢谢
Good evening. -Evening. Thank you.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我要去把鞋面磨一下
I'm gonna go scuff up my shoes.
什么 为什么?
What? Why?
因为我要扮成服务员
'Cause I'm gonna go in as catering.
我觉得我们应该一起
I think... I think we should stick together.
如果我跟你进去
If I go in there, I'll be one of six Black guys
很可能被其他黑人认出来
who probably all know each other.
那样我就不方便行动了 这样更好 相信我
I won't be able to move around. This is better, trust me.
好吧
Okay. Hold, hold, um...
你能帮我把这个寄存起来吗?
Could you check this for me?
为什么?
Why?
这可是古驰的
It's Gucci.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好 我是简史密斯
Hi. I'm Jane Smith. -Hi. Smith.
好的
Okay.
未知头骨 竞拍价 19500美元
《银色车祸(双重灾难)》 安迪沃霍尔 1963年
口渴吗 女士?
Thirsty, madam?
你可真烦人
You're so annoying.
我们进来了
We got in.
你所要做的就是出价 我会留意我们的那位“朋友”的
All you got to do is bid, and I'll keep an eye out for our friend.
好吧 别走远
Okay, just stay close.
用无线通讯设备联♥系♥
You got me on the comms.
好吧 那怎么在无声拍卖♥♥中 找出最高出价者呢?
Okay, so how are we supposed to find the highest bidder at a silent auction?
不如用传统的间谍手段试试看?
How about some old-fashioned spying?
长痣的那位女士
Mole lady,
为沃霍尔的作品出价七百万
seven million on the Warhol.
胸上淌汗的这位 出价一千万
Sweaty tits, ten million.
天啊 拜托千万别给我起外号♥
Oh, Jesus, please never give me a nickname.
这位美国精神病人出价五千万
American Psycho, 50 million on the Warhol.
我去看下这位安吉拉兰斯伯里 出价多少
I'm gonna check on Angela Lansbury over here.
不好意思 这些是什么?
Excuse me, what do you have there?
这些是...橄榄油布丁
Um, these are... it's-it's olive oil pudding.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
要知道 你在这方面很有天赋
You know, you're a natural at this.
要是当不成间谍 你该考虑下做餐饮服务
If the spy stuff doesn't work out, you should consider catering.
我想我们找到赢家了
I think we have a winner.
等等 什么? 是谁?
Wait, what? Who?
《银色车祸(双重灾难)》 安迪沃霍尔 1963年
出价一点零六亿
长时间轮班 抱歉
Long shift. Sorry.
你端的盘子里有各种美食
You have all those treats on your plate.
你应该吃一个
You should eat one.
我觉得你早上 真该把那个贝果都吃了的
I guess you should have finished that bagel.
得让他离开人群 走到他跟前 说些搞笑的东西
We got to get him alone. Go over to him, say something funny.
说搞笑的东西?
Say something funny?
没错 施展魅力引诱他之类的
Yeah, be alluring. Like, seduce him or something.
什么?
What?
他朝你走过来了 上吧 简
He's headed towards you. Just go, Jane.
上
Just go.
我查一下他
I'll look him up.
天啊 我就觉得他面熟
Oh, shit, I-I knew I recognized this guy.
他是埃里克谢恩
剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表