剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表
这是最后一瓶了
This is the last bottle.
让我们好好享用
Let's make it count.
看 那只小松鼠回来了
Oh, look, the little squirrel is back.
你好啊 朋友
Hey, buddy.
简 去卧室拿钱!
Jane, grab the money in the bedroom.
我不能再这样下去了
I can't keep doing this.
什么?
What?
我不能一直东躲西♥藏♥的
I can't keep running away.
那我们就不躲了
Then we stop running.
你从门廊那儿对他们进行火力压制 亲爱的
You lay down suppressive fire from the porch, honey.
如果你能吸引他们的注意 我可以从侧翼...
You can draw their attention, I can flank...
约翰?
John?
♪ Ba-ba-ba-bum ♪
♪ See the pyramids ♪
♪ Along the Nile ♪
♪ Ba-ba-ba-bum ♪
♪ Watch the sun rise ♪
三四七!
347.
♪ On a tropic isle ♪
♪ Ba-ba-ba-bum ♪
♪ Just remember, darling ♪
♪ All the while ♪
♪ You belong to me ♪
♪ Ba-ba-ba-bum ♪
♪ See the marketplace ♪
♪ In old Algiers ♪
♪ Ba-ba-ba-bum ♪
♪ Send me photographs ♪
♪ And souvenirs ♪
♪ Ba-ba-ba-bum ♪
♪ Just remember ♪
♪ Till you're home again ♪
♪ You belong ♪
嗨嗨 欢迎
将剪下的指甲放入此处
我只看屏幕就行了吗?
Do I just look in the screen?
你身高多少?
我...我一米六三
Uh, I'm...I'm five-four
如果站直的话
if I'm standing straight.
你是什么种族?
一半日本血统 一半...
It's half-Japanese,
苏格兰白人血统
half Scottish white.
你愿意换城市吗?
是的 我愿意
Yes, I'm willing to relocate.
我没有太多牵挂
I don't have a lot tying me down.
我很有条理 准备充分
I'm... I'm organized. I'm well-prepared.
而且 是的 我认为有些人 可能会称之为“A型”
And, um, yeah, I think some people might call it type A,
但我认为我做事很高效
but I just, I think I'm efficient.
我有硕士学位
My master's degree.
中情局
CIA.
不 我差点入选 但最终被刷了下来
No, I got close, but I didn't make the cut.
我可以发誓我已经说过这件事了
I could've sworn I talked about this already.
他们说我有反♥社♥会♥倾向
They said I had antisocial tendencies.
将剪下的指甲放入此处
我要按什么东西吗?
Am I supposed to press something, or...?
我一米八三
I'm-I'm six-foot.
其实是一米八
I, um, I'm five-11.
非裔美国人
Uh, African American?
是的 绝对是
Oh, yeah, absolutely.
是的 如果机会合适 那毫无疑问
Yeah, without a doubt, for the, for the right opportunity.
当然
Of course.
我常搬家
I've moved around a lot.
基础训练
Uh, basic training.
军事格斗 比如 徒手肉搏
Like military combat, like hand-to-hand combat,
无人机
drones.
我不会说那是不光彩的 不会
I wouldn't call it dishonorable, no,
但他们怎么说都行
but th-they can call it whatever they need to.
你杀过人吗? 如果有 杀过几个?
意外杀过一个
Um, one accidentally.
蓄意杀过13个
And 13 on purpose.
目前你活期账户里的余额
不想说的 但是...
Prefer not to say, but, uh...
一万四
$14,000.
我想有366美元
I-I think I have $366
再加上点零钱
and, like, some change.
但我并不绝望
But I'm not desperate.
这题很难
Ooh, that's a hard one.
我喜欢美食
I love food. Um...
意大利面
Pasta?
也许还有好吃的韩国...
And maybe just really good Korean...
韩国烧烤
Korean barbecue.
我两个都喜欢
I like 'em both.
你最不好的品质是什么?
大概是我比较隐秘吧
Probably that I'm secretive.
我很好胜
I'm competitive.
过于好胜了
Too competitive.
如果我没记错的话
Um, if I'm...remembering correctly,
她说我情商不高
she said I was "emotionally unintelligent."
我相信是“麻木不仁并且控制欲强”
I believe it was "numb and manipulative."
但那对这份活来说是好事 对吗?
But that's good for this, right?
“我爱你”?
"I love you"?
大声地说出来吗?
Out loud?
是的 我对两个女人说过 还有我妈妈
Yeah, I've said it to...to two women and, and my mom.
但那算吗?
Uh, does,does that, does that count?
从来没有
No. Never.
我...我有过几次爱的感受
I've definitely... I've-I've felt it a couple times.
我可以问你一个问题吗? 这部分是做什么用的?
Can I ask you a question? What is... what's this part for?
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
我能进来吗?
Can I come in?
可以
Yeah.
请
Please.
我是简
I'm Jane.
我是约翰
I'm John.
史密斯夫妇
有张便条
There's a note.
“祝你们新婚第一天好运”
"Good luck on your first day of marriage."
很贴心
Hmm. -That's nice.
酷 枪
Cool. Guns.
嘿 看看这个
Hey, check this out.
一把外星人手♥枪♥
It's an Alien.
它安装有平衡锤 用于...
It's got that, um, that counterbalance for the...
对 为了减少后座力 是的
Yeah, to reduce recoil. Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
需要密♥码♥
Needs a password.
我在这儿看到一个
I saw one over here.
对 就是这个
Yeah, it's this one.
谢谢
Thanks.
行了
Okay. Hmm...
“嗨嗨
"Hihi.
“跟着这个女人 中午12点 去奥尔赛餐厅找她
Follow woman. Meet her at restaurant Orsay at 12:00 p.m.
“坐吧台附近 截取包裹
Sit near bar. Intercept package.
“送到以下坐标地点 玩得开心”
Hand off at..." Coordinates. "Have fun."
我想知道她是谁
I wonder who she is.
也许是外国间谍
Maybe a foreign spy.
是的 或者是美国情报部门的
Yeah, or U.S. intelligence.
是啊 我们明天就知道了
Yeah, I guess we'll find out tomorrow.
那接下来呢?
So, what's next? -Um...
这些看起来像是我们的
Oh. -These look like they're ours.
州驾照、银行卡、持枪许可
Um, state license, banking card, carry permit.
结婚证
And marriage certificate.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
No problem.
我们结婚了
We're married.
我想我们现在是已婚了
Yeah, I guess we're married now.
是的
Yeah.
有点奇怪
It's weird.
是很奇怪 -是的
It's pretty weird. -Yeah.
你想睡主卧吗?
Do you, uh, do you want to take the main room?
妈呀
Oh, shit.
肯定是这栋房♥子里本来就有的
It must've come with the house.
它喜欢你
He likes you. -Mm.
那你想喝一杯... -我可以住客房♥
So, you want to have, like, a drink, or...? -I can take the guest room...if you want.
不 你应该睡主卧 -好的
I... -Oh, no, you should take the... Mm, okay. -You should take the master.
我只是挺累的 所以我要上去休息了
I'm just pretty tired, so I was just gonna go...
剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表