剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表
I was gonna say that. Oh, my God.
这是个好主意 -允许这样吗?
That is a great idea. Is that allowed?
我觉得不...谁管呢? -管他呢?
Who gives a fuck? I don't know. Yeah, who cares?
我们走吧 -这样体验一下...
What a way
超高风险任务不是更好吗?
to give super high-risk a shot.
是的 -这非常完美
Yeah. -This is perfect.
来吧
Come on.
这样做会不会太疯了?
Is it gonna be insane if we do this? -No. No.
不会 你们会明白的 就好像...不会的
You'll see, it's like... no.
费用和所有的一切我们都均摊
We'll split the fee and everything.
如果你们喜欢 你们可以要求升级
And if you like it, you-you request a bump.
不喜欢 就别要求 -我会去的
If you don't, you don't. -I would do it.
你想这么做吗?
You-you want to do it?
想
Yeah.
我会去的
I would do it.
那好 那我们就去吧
Okay, let's do it.
太好了 我们走吧 -我们去吧
Let's do it. All right. -Awesome. Okay, let's go.
行了 去换衣服吧 -好的
Oh, my God. -Okay, go get changed.
前门会合 我来开车 -外面见
We'll meet you out front. I'll drive. Let's go. -See you outside.
走吧 我们走吧 -好的
Let's go. Ow!
好的 给...
Okay. Here.
把这个喝了
Drink this.
为什么?
Why?
我觉得他们正在楼下吸可♥卡♥因♥
I think they're doing bumps of coke downstairs.
什么? 真的吗? -好吧
What? Really? -Yeah. Okay.
拿着 万一需要呢
Here, in case we need 'em.
你确定要这么做呢?
Are you sure you're good to do this?
确定 -是吗?
Yeah. -Yeah?
我们挺好的
Yeah. -Yeah.
你觉得那盘奶酪太多了吗?
Do you think the cheese plate was too much?
你开玩笑吧? 不 他们喜欢
Are you kidding? No, they loved it.
我觉得他们几乎都没碰过
I feel like they barely touched it. -No.
他们不喜欢杏子鸡
They didn't like the apricot chicken. That's for sure.
不 那道菜很棒 -当然了
No, that was good. -They...
才不是呢
no, it wasn't.
没人喜欢甜味的鸡肉 我知道
No one likes sweet chicken. I learned that.
他们都吃光了 那个很好吃
They ate it all. It was great.
你做得很好 我要去换衣服了 -好的
You did great. -All right, all right. Okay, I'm gonna change.
把这些放在你们的衣服下面
Put these on under your clothes.
不会引人注意的地方
Somewhere discreet.
一般放在下背部那里比较好
Lower back usually works.
这些是追踪器
They're trackers.
这样我们就可以追踪彼此的位置
So we can have a lock on each other's positions.
没错 你们是我们新交的朋友 我们不能失去你们
Yeah, you're our new friends. We can't lose you.
这次的任务是什么?
What's the assignment?
非常容易的
It's something really easy.
就是让你们见识一下
Just something to dip your feet in the water.
是一次送货 -好好看路
It's a delivery. -Eyes on the road.
这是一次...
But it's a...
超高风险送货
it's a super high-risk delivery.
超高风险
Super high-risk! -
行了 我们走吧
Okay. Let's go.
你得带着这些袋子 这是给你们的 我们有...
We got to carry these bags. This is for you. Whoa. -Oh, my God.
没那么重 -谢谢 亲爱的
Not that heavy, I hope. -Thank you, darling.
这是给你的 -好的
This is for you. -Okay.
不 没事的
Nope. It's okay.
行了 我们走吧 -好吧
Okay, let's go. -All right.
我们走吧!
Let's go!
今晚都谁来了? 你知道吗?
Who-Who's here tonight? Do you know?
慢慢来 加里
It's probably Gary.
加里 我的天啊
Gary. Oh, my God,
包里装着什么?
I love Gary so much. -What's in the bags?
卫星定位系统、苹果手♥机♥ -还有枪
Uh, GPS. And guns. -iPhones.
还有枪 -我们要去很远的地方吗?
And guns. -Uh, yeah. Are we going far?
我不知道 我是说我们会问加里的
I don't know. I mean, we'll ask Gary.
行了 我们出发吧 -嘿 加里 要多久?
All right, let's go. Hey, Gary, how long?
跟上次一样 女士
About as long as the last time, ma'am.
这样吧 我就不去了
All right. You know what? I'm gonna sit...
几个小时就结束了
No more than a few hours. -Yeah.
最晚黎明时就结束了 -最晚黎明前就回来了
Dawn at the latest. -It'll end by dawn at the latest.
确保着陆时把那几个包
Make sure you leave the bags when you land.
留给那些人 -你们...
With the guys. -Please.
你们不跟我们一起去吗?
You... Are you guys not coming with us?
不 -不
No. No. -No. No.
很容易的 两位... -好的
Oh, uh... -It'll be easy. Guys.
好好享受 玩得开心 很简单的 -好好享受
Yeah. -Enjoy. Have fun. Be in the moment. Have fun.
会很有意思的 -这跟我想的...
It'll be easy. It's gonna be great, okay? -This isn't what I thought.
我们会联♥系♥你们的 -...不一样
I think you guys should...
我不去了 -我们之后会跟你们联♥系♥的
I'm not gonna do it. We'll check in with you after.
但我没有...这跟我们想的不一样...
But I didn't... But leave your... -That's not what we thought...
等等 什么?
Wait, what?
把电♥话♥留在直升机上 -把电♥话♥留在直升机上
Leave your phones in the helo!
这片丛林很危险 所以我会把你们放下 再绕回来
The jungle's a hot zone, so I'm gonna drop you off and circle back.
燃料很紧张 所以我们会在30分钟后 飞回来接你们撤离 要准时
Fuel's tight, so I'll be back for extraction in 30 minutes sharp.
应该就是这里了
It's supposed to be here.
约翰
John?
好的
Okay.
好的 -好的 好吧
O-O-Okay, okay.
约翰 -没事 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
不管发生什么 我都爱你
Whatever happens, I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
新朋友(约翰) 右滑接听
嘿
Oh. Hey. -Oh.
嘿 -看到他们了
Hey. -There he is.
你好
Hi.
还不算太糟 对吧?
Not too bad, right? -Um...
非常糟糕
It was pretty bad. It was pretty bad.
是的 那个...
Yeah, the...
他们的老大见到我们不太高兴 我想他们想见的人是你们
Their boss was not too happy to see us. I think they were expecting to see you.
该死 是首领吗?
Oh. -Fuck. The Captain?
老大 他们当中不是小孩的那个
The boss. The guy who wasn't a child.
他们不是孩子
They're not children.
他们有十七八岁 -是的
They're 17 or 19 years old. -Yeah.
我去拿点水 你要什么吗?
I'm gonna get some water. Do you want anything?
不 我不用 那么...
No, no, I'm good. So how... uh...
天啊 你们是怎么活着逃出来的?
Man. H-How did you get out alive?
这...你们很厉害
It's... I'm-I'm impressed.
我们不得不用了大砍刀
We had to use a machete.
挺可怕的
It was pretty horrible.
好吧 约翰 -是的
Well, John. -Yeah.
他们很年轻
They're young.
可能更容易击退 对吧?
Probably easier to fight off, right?
不 是对方的老大 我们没砍那些孩子
No, on the boss. We didn't chop up any kids.
他在说什么?
Oh. -What's he saying?
他们把首领干掉了
They killed the Captain.
用一把大砍刀 -该死
With a machete. Shit.
对我们来说没关系 对吧? -没有
But that's not... It's all right for us, right? Yeah.
没事
It's, uh, it's all right.
我想从现在起 我们应该自己的事自己做
You know, we should just be doing our own thing
就我们两个 -是的
from now on. Just the two of us.
嘿 听着
Yeah, uh... -Hey, listen.
既然你们这次做了大部分工作
Since you guys, um, did most of the work,
收入就该全归你们
y-you really should have all of the earnings.
这样才公平 -好吧
It's only fair. -Uh, all right.
是的
Yes. Uh...
谢谢 -是的
Thanks. -Yeah.
我们会转账的 -我们会转...
We'll transfer the money. Wire transfer.
我们会转账的 两位
Yeah, we'll transfer the money, right.
行了 你们看上去很累 去休息吧
Okay. You guys look tired. Let's, uh, go rest.
谢谢 伙计们 你们真的很关心我们
Thanks, guys. You're really looking out for us.
等等 嘿 约翰 好的
Oh, oh, oh, oh. Hey, hey, hey, John, okay.
剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表