剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表
When we first opened that elevator and you saw me, what did you think?
你先说
You tell me.
我觉得你是我见过的最美丽的人 但同时也很孤独
I thought you were the prettiest lonely girl I've ever met.
你为什么现在要跟我说这个?
Why are you telling me this?
因为我需要知道我们的感情是真是假 我需要知道你对我是否真心
Because I need to know if it was real. I need to know if you felt the same way,
还是一切都是谎言
or if it's all lies.
我觉得
I thought,
你很容易操纵 可以用来得到我任何想要的东西
uh, you'd be easy enough to manipulate to get whatever I wanted out of this.
我觉得你那是在胡说 你故意这么说气我的
I think you're full of shit. And I think you're just trying to hurt me.
那我想我已经完成了我的工作
Well, then, I guess I did my job.
那好吧
All right, then.
这就是我需要知道的
That's all I needed to know.
好的
Okay.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
伙计 你还好吗?
Whoa, buddy, you okay?
嘿 你没事吧?
Hey. You okay?
老兄 你没事吧?
Bro, you okay?
你有手♥机♥吗? 叫人帮忙 -手♥机♥
Do you have a phone? Can you... Call somebody.
嘿 慢点 老兄
Hey, hey. Take it easy, man. Take it easy.
别动
All right, just stay still.
是的 我没事
Yeah, I'm fine. Oh, no, no.
我没事 谢谢
I'm-I'm okay.I'm good, thank you.
该死!
你好
Hello?
你在找什么?
What are you reaching for?
没找什么 我只是...
Nothing. Just...
来 过来坐
Come. Come sit.
我把空调调了一下 你们把温度打得太低了
I adjusted the air conditioner. You guys keep it so cold in here.
你是哪位?
Who... who are you?
我是丹妮丝
I'm Denise.
迈克尔的母亲
Michael's mother.
迈克尔...
Michael.
丹妮丝 我...
De... Denise, I'm, um...
我想我需要自己待一会儿
I think I just need a little time by myself.
没关系 我不会待很长时间的
That's okay. I'm not gonna be very long.
过来坐吧
Come. Sit.
那么...
So, um...
你...
you're, uh...
你来看约...迈克尔
You're visiting Joh... Michael
从巴尔的摩来?
from... from Baltimore?
不 我现在住在这里
No. I live here now.
迈克尔没告诉你吗?
Michael didn't tell you?
是的 大约两个月前 他让我搬来了纽约 这里很棒
Yeah. He moved me about two months ago to New York. Nice place.
房♥东女士有点令人头疼 但是
Landlady's a bit of a headache, but
我很少见她 所以没关系
I don't see her that much, so it's okay.
抱歉 是迈克尔让你过来的吗?
I'm sorry, but did Michael tell you to come over here?
不是
No.
他甚至都不知道我来这
He doesn't even know I'm here.
他给了我应急钥匙
He gave me the emergency key.
所以我才能进来
That's how I got in.
他也没告诉你吗?
He didn't tell you that, either?
不 他没有
No, he didn't.
该死!
Fuck. Fuck.
嗨 -嘿
Hi. -Hey.
哇
Wow. You, uh...
你... -是的
Oh, yeah. Uh...
出什么事了?
What happened?
我...
I, um...
我从阳台上摔了下来 我摔了下来
I fell off the balcony. I fell off.
大头朝下
Head first.
是吧 难以置信
Yeah. It's nuts.
我居然这都没死
I should be dead.
我的天啊 你还好吗?
Oh, my God. Are you okay?
我很好 我只是 是的
I'm fine. I'm fine. Uh, just, yeah, could have been...
但是我丢了钥匙
But, uh, bu... I-I lost my keys.
我想它们从栏杆上掉下去了
And I-I think they fell down the grate,
所以 我进不去
so, I-I can't get in.
但是 我记得后门没锁 我可以...
Uh, but I think I left the back door open. Is it okay if I...?
从你家到后院翻墙过去...
Can I cut through yours and just go over to...?
当然可以 -太好了
Sure. Great.
是的 你得穿过我家
Yeah, you'll have to walk through the house.
是的 但我会很快的
Yeah, yeah, but... I'll be quick.
没关系 -我会很快的 这是诗人吗?
It's okay. -I'll be real quick. -Is this Poet?
是的 打个招呼吧
Yeah. Say "hi." Please, uh...
请... -很高兴认识你 伙计
Oh, so nice to meet you, buddy.
我不知道他跟没跟你说 但是...
I don't know if Michael told you, but,
我们现在正在闹分手
you know, we're in the process of splitting up.
我知道 我又不瞎
I know. I'm not blind.
你以为我进别人家是为了好玩吗?
You think I break into people's houses for fun?
不是 对不起
No. Sorry.
听着 迈克尔只需要知道
Listen. Michael just needs to know
你爱他
that you love him.
他一直都是个粘人的孩子 他...
He is a kid who was always very attached,
一直很依赖我 要跟我在一起
and he always had to be in my face, always had to be with me.
我每天早上都得把他放在婴儿座椅里 带进洗手间
I even had to put him in his car seat and bring him in the bathroom
才能洗澡
in order to take a shower every morning.
我发现他
What I've discovered about him is
他真的需要安全感
he really needs to feel safe,
一旦他感到安全
and once he feels safe,
他就会成为迈克尔
he's going to be Michael.
但如果没有 你想让他是谁
But if not, he's going to be
他就会是谁
whoever it is that you want him to be.
所以 在你们离婚前
So, before you call it quits,
确保你知道自己 是要和哪个迈克尔分手
make sure you know which Michael you're breaking up with.
关于我 迈克尔都说过什么?
What has Michael said about me?
他说的都是好话
Ah. He's said nothing but great things about you.
只是 我看人很准 而且...
It's just that I have a sense about people,
你看起来很冷漠 -我想我...
and you seem cold. I think I...
我不会给人安全感
I don't make people feel safe.
我想我在推开身边的人 这就是我远离他们的原因
I think I... I push them away. That's why I stay away from them.
我觉得我们不在一起比较好
So I think it's good that we're not together.
也许吧
Maybe.
但迈克尔了解性格复杂的人
But, uh, Michael understands complicated people.
你知道这当中存在更多的利害关系
You know there's more at stake here.
你怀孕了吗?
Oh, are you pregnant?
没有
No.
那就没什么利害关系了
Well, the stakes aren't that high, then.
很遗憾
It's a shame.
看起来你们的生活很美好
Looks like you guys have a wonderful life.
希望我没有打扰
Hope I'm not intruding.
完全不会
Ah, not at all.
介意我拿条毛巾吗?
You mind if I get a towel for this?
不想滴得到处都是 我穿着白衣服 -当然
I don't want to drip all over the place. I'm in white. -Sure.
在这里等一下 -谢谢
Wait here. -Thanks.
你家非常漂亮
This is a beautiful place you have.
你老婆在吗?
Your wife here?
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
可没有你家那么好
Uh, not as nice as yours, though.
厨房♥里那些绿色的瓷砖真是...
Those green tiles in the kitchen are just... mmm.
你来过我家吗?
You've been in my house?
就一两次吧
Just, like, once or twice.
我借给简一本书
I lent Jane a book.
是的...
Yeah, um...
关于简 你还知道什么?
what else do you know about Jane?
没什么了 她
Uh... not very much.
有点神秘 跟你一样
She's kind of mysterious, just like you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们都谈论你们
We all talk about you.
“我们? ”
We?
邻居们
The neighborhood.
阳台在这边
Balcony's this way.
剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表