剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表
所以 你们俩共事?
So, you two work together?
约翰觉得...
John's under the impression
简 你快乐吗?
我们的老板喜欢我
that our boss favors me.
我很快乐 约翰是个很棒的搭档
很好 我们看到你在进步
Well, he does.
确实如此 他想让你换掉我
He wanted you to replace me.
我力挽狂澜让你很不爽吗?
So you're mad that I saved the day?
我不爽的是你独占功劳
I'm mad that you take all the credit every time.
别那么说
Stop saying that!
我没抢功 -我要去洗个澡
I take--I didn't take the credit. You know, I'm gonna take a shower.
还有什么是你们想法不一致的?
Where else are you feeling misaligned?
关于孩子
Kid stuff.
经历过这样的一天之后
John, you want to bring kids into this life
你希望孩子过这样的生活吗?
after a day like we had today?
你自己也说过你不会是一个好妈妈
You said it yourself. You wouldn't be a good mom.
所以少在这儿跟我说那些话
So don't come here and talk that shit to me.
那考虑下分开干不同的项目怎么样?
What about working on...separate projects?
那可能会比较好
That could be good. -Mm-hmm.
我要出去了
Going out.
史密斯夫妇
穿着鞋? 还是脱掉?
Shoes on, off?
随你喜欢
Uh, it's what-whatever you prefer.
要给你拿点喝的吗?
Uh, can I get you something to drink?
茶? 咖啡? 果汁?
Tea? Coffee? Juice?
好的 当然了 -好的
Yeah. Sure. Good. -Okay.
要哪一个?
Uh, wh-wh-which one?
什么?
What?
茶、咖啡、果汁? -茶就好
Tea, coffee---Oh, tea is good.
好的
Sure.
这里很漂亮
Place is beautiful.
谢谢
Um, thanks. Thank you.
我不确定你要不要加蜂蜜或者...
I wasn't sure if you wanted, um, honey or...
坐下
Sit down.
坐下
Sit. Down.
不 坐到沙发上去
No, on the couch.
沙发
Couch.
拿着杯子
Hold the cups.
好的
Okay.
我要问你一些问题
I'm gonna ask you some questions.
我希望你诚实地回答
And I want you to answer them honestly.
好的 -好吧
All right. -Okay.
你跟我丈夫约会有多久了?
How long have you been seeing my husband?
我们不是约会...
We're not seeing each other.
我们
We met, uh...
是一个月前认识的 我
a month ago. I...
在一家酒吧遇见了他 然后邀请他来了这
...met him at a bar and I invited him here.
你为什么想要把他带回家?
What made you want to take him home?
这个嘛 我一开始并没有
Well, I-I didn't. Uh, not at first.
他喷了太多古龙水
He was, he was wearing, uh, too much cologne.
但他很热情 但不太自来熟
But he was warm and not too forward.
而且他很风趣
And he was funny
他自己也知道 但不是愚蠢的那种
in-in a way that was self-aware, not goofy.
你们做了什么?
What did you guys do?
我们看了一部电影
We, uh, we-we watched a movie.
不 别吞下去 你得把鼻涕擤出来
No, don't swallow it, you-you have to... ex-expel the mucus, bring it out.
什么? -听着 这有纸巾...
What? Look, there-there are tissues--Oops!
对不起 -没关系
I'm sorry, I'm just---It's fine.
我只是被... -别管它了
I'm just a bit freaked out by... -Leave it.
...这些吓到了
...all this.
把手放在膝盖上
Keep your hands on your lap.
好的
Okay.
电影 所以
Movies. So that's...
你们一起看了电影
that's what you guys do together, you watch movies?
是的 有时...
Yeah. Sometimes. -Mm-hmm.
或者我们喝酒抽烟
Uh, or we-we drink and... smoke, talk.
聊天 我们只是一起随便放松一下
We-we just hang out.
好的
你们...
Did you guys, uh...
你们做♥爱♥了吗?
Did you guys have sex?
没有
No.
没有
No.
好吧 你对约翰了解多少?
Okay. Um...What do you know about John?
这个问题有点模糊
That's a... That's kind of a-a vague question.
你知道约翰是干什么的吗?
Do you know what John does for work?
知道
Yes.
你知道约翰真正的工作是什么吗?
Do you know what John really does for work?
是的 我知道
Yes. I do.
是什么?
What is that?
他是间谍
He's, uh, he's a spy.
你也知道我的存在吗?
And you knew about me?
知道
Yes.
好极了 关于我 他都告诉你什么了?
Great. What has he told you about me?
你们共事 很熟悉
Uh, that you...work closely together, um...
你很聪明
That you're smart.
真的很聪明
Really smart.
也很漂亮
And pretty.
你一开始不是他喜欢的类型
That you weren't really his type at first...
从个性方面来说
Personality-wise.
真的吗?
Really?
为什么?
How so?
你人很善良 但并不友善
You can be kind, but you're not friendly.
有时候你对你的猫比对人更好
Sometimes you're nicer to your cat than you are to people.
还有什么? -拜托
What else? -Come on,
我该怎么做才能... -他妈的还有什么?
what do I have to do to-- What the fuck else?
他说
Uh, he says that...
那样太难以承受了
...it's too much.
一起工作 一起生活
Working and living together.
你们的生活
And that your-your lives
很快就变得令人窒息
became very enmeshed very quickly.
比如 他后悔给你介绍了瑜伽
Like, he regrets introducing you to yoga
因为他怀念自己一个人做瑜伽
because he misses doing it alone.
他说你控制欲强
He says that you're controlling.
怎么控制欲强了?
Controlling how?
你让他觉得自己像个孩子
You make him feel like a little boy.
即使是在床上
Even in bed.
他说
He says that...
你不允许他自己去探索你喜欢什么
you don't let him discover what you like on his own.
这难道不是好事吗?
Isn't that a good thing, though?
你是在征求我的意见吗? -不 我...
Uh, are-are you asking my opinion? No,
该死! 约翰
I'm asking--Fuck. John.
约翰怎么想? 他认为这是好事吗?
What does John think? Does he think that's a good thing?
我认为约翰
I think that John...
很希望能有机会解决问题 就是这样
would love the chance to figure things out, that's all.
所以他不开心
So he's unhappy.
他确实说
He does say...
他想知道你们是否合得来
that he wonders whether or not you guys are compatible.
但他也说了他想和你不相容地在一起
But he also says he wants to be with you, incompatibly.
那个他说了很多
He says that a lot.
他有吗? -他有
He does? -He does. I just...
这太他妈烦人了 因为他认为...
It's so fucking annoying. Because he thinks...
他总说我比他聪明
I mean, he'll always say, like, I'm smarter than him,
还有...他总是装傻
and that he plays fucking dumb all the time
即便是在他比我知道得多的时候
when he knows better, you know?
他应该更清楚...
He should know better. -Yeah.
是的 -但他只是用这点
But just--he uses it
作为借口
as an excuse.
是啊 我...
Yeah, I, uh...
我理解
I-I... I get that. -
这样...
It's, um...
你这样很酷...
That's cool of you to just be so hon--
只是要说清楚 我们不是在联络感情
Just to be clear, we're not bonding.
剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表