剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表
Enjoying the Christmas market? Yes. We, uh...
我们真的得走了 所以... -是的 我们得走了...
We actually have to go, so... Yeah, we have to leave.
听着 二位 在你们走之前
Listen, guys, before you go,
我跟丽塔发现了一家很棒的 西班牙小吃店
Rita and I, we found a lovely tapas place.
好啊 我们去试试看吧 -我们很乐意
Yes, yes. -That... We would love that. That, that sounds great. Let's do it.
我之前跟汤姆说 看看这对时髦的夫妇
I was telling Tom, "Look at the chic couple."
你们住酒店的哪间房♥?
What's your hotel number?
我们住的那个漂亮的房♥间窗户超大
We are staying at this gorgeous room with these large windows
放眼就能看到山景... -别说了
overlook the mountain. -Stop talking.
...当太阳... -别说了
Stop, stop, stop, stop. Shut... -And when the sun...
闭嘴吧 婊♥子♥ 我有枪 我会开枪崩了你的
Shut the fuck up. Shut the fuck up, bitch. I have a gun and I will shoot you.
别出声
Just stay quiet.
目标不见了
Well, we just lost our target.
度假时认识的朋友也没了 “我有枪吗? ”
And our vacation friends. "I have a gun"?
一个汉堡 肉要五分熟 还要薯条
嘿 儿子 汉堡来了
Hey, buddy. Burger's here.
彼此互相讨厌 却形影不离
For two people who hate each other, they sure are inseparable.
你昨晚说今天一整天都不会工作
You said last night that you weren't going to work the whole day.
我没说过
No, I didn't.
我说的是我不会工作一整天 我必须抽出一些时间工作
I said I wasn't gonna work the whole day. I have to work some of the day.
她不是这么说的
That's not what she said.
不 他显然误解了她的话
No, he obviously misunderstood her.
你故意误解我 这样你就可以生我的气
You're just deliberately misunderstanding me so you can be upset with me.
看吧
See?
不 你说了
No. No, you said,
“我一整天都不会工作”
"I will not work the whole day."
不 我说的是我不会工作一整天
I said, "I will not work the whole day."
好吧 我希望自己...你...
Okay, I wish, I w...
我当时把它录下来就好了 这样就可以放出来证明你错了
I wish I had a recording right now, so I can play back how wrong you are.
我们有录音 要不要给他?
We do have a recording. Should we give it to him?
你怎么了? -没怎么
What's wrong with you? Nothing.
我们刚才还很开心的
We were having fun, like, a minute ago.
到底怎么了?
What is going on?
你为什么要去健身房♥给你妈打电♥话♥?
Why did you go to the gym to call your mom?
为什么你觉得要对我隐瞒?
Like, why hide that from me?
你那样很奇怪
You're being weird.
很疏远
You're being distant
而且你是在远离我 这没关系
and you're pulling away from me, and it's fine,
你只是觉得这段感情让你难以承受
I think you just think this is getting too intense for you.
但对于一个大部分时候 想要分房♥睡的女人来说
You know, this is crazy coming from a woman who wanted us
这也太不可理喻了
to have separate rooms for most of our relationship.
所以我不... -好吧 所以这就是你想要的吗?
Look, I don't... -So, that's what you want?
我想要的? -不 你证明了我的观点
That's what I want? -That's what you're attracted to.
你喜欢冷酷、疏远的简
No, you proved my point, you like cool, distant Jane.
我没那么说 -我可以冷酷疏远 我不在乎
I can, I can be cool and distant. I didn't say that. -I don't really care.
我没有... -我也可以有秘密
I didn't... -I can keep secrets, too.
你这是干什么?
What are you doing?
好吧
Okay.
如果你想成为冷酷夫人 那就请便
So if you want to be Mrs. Cool, let's be cool.
我们接下来就别说话了
Yeah, let's just... not talk for the rest of the fucking time.
我也可以很冷酷
I can be cool, too.
你在生闷气吗? 你在生闷气
Are you sulking? You're sulking.
你还想继续这段婚姻吗?
Do you even want to be in this marriage anymore?
为什么要在这个时候对我说这种话?
Why would you say that to me right now?
因为我不确定我想继续
Because I'm not sure I do.
好吧 这倒是显而易见
Well, that's clear.
显然 我们稍后得好好谈谈
It's clear we need to have a serious talk later.
是的
Yeah.
我要去开会了
I'm going to my meeting.
好吧 他们终于分开了
All right, they're finally splitting up.
我去跟着她 祝你玩冷酷玩得开心
I'm gonna follow her. Have fun being cool.
好极了 再见 -再见
All right, bye. -Bye.
再见 -再见
Bye. -Bye.
这边请
Right this way.
抱歉 先生 仅限阿尔卑斯峰顶俱乐部会员进入
Sorry, sir. Alpine Peak Club members only.
先生
But sir... Sir?
允许史密斯共享位置
请给我一杯加冰的伏特加
Scusi, could I get a vodka with ice?
别鄙视我
Don't judge me.
我知道来这里是该放松的
I know it's supposed to be a place to relax.
反正手♥机♥这会儿也不能用了
I think it's broken, anyway.
太潮湿了
Moisture.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
我想你住在我隔壁的房♥间 -来度蜜月的
I think we're neighbors. -Ah, the honeymooners.
你们看上去很幸福 -是啊 没错
You guys seem happy. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
那是你儿子吗? -是的
Is that your son? Yeah.
我看他正在享受大自然呢
He's enjoying the nature, I see.
他花那么多时间玩游戏可能不太好
Probably not good he spends so much time on that thing.
他看起来很满足
He looks pretty content. -Mm.
我觉得孩子们应该得到满足
I think kids should be content.
是啊 可满足不等于快乐
Yeah, well, content does not equal happy.
这是店里赠送的 女士
On the house, madame.
还是我最喜欢的
And my favorite, too.
你肯定懂通灵 -您要点什么 先生?
You must be psychic. What can I get you, sir?
可以给我一碗生米吗?
Can I have a bowl of uncooked rice?
还有她喝的这个 不管是什么
And whatever she's having.
好的
Okay. Yes.
你是哪里人?
Where are you from?
乌干达
Uganda.
胡扯
Bullshit.
我在乌干达住过一年半
I lived in Uganda for a year and a half.
我前面听到你跟电梯操作员说
I heard you tell the lift operator,
有个白人要吃你 你那么说只是为了能上缆车
"white man's gonna eat you," just to get on the gondola.
我不喜欢让别人来告诉我 哪里能去 哪里不能去
I don't like people telling me where I can and can't go.
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you.You're welcome.
你饿了?
You hungry?
这是给你的手♥机♥用的
It's for your phone.
谢谢
Thank you.
这样应该能去潮气
Yeah. Should help with the moisture.
干杯 -干杯
Cheers. Cheers.
我之前看到你们在坡道上滑雪
I saw you guys out on the slopes.
你们还会再去吗? -可能不会了
Are you gonna go out again? -Oh, probably not.
我妻子不舒服 -那太遗憾了
My wife's not feeling well. That's too bad.
她不会有什么事的
She'll live.
你呢?
What about you?
我怎么了?
What about me?
你还好吗?
How are you?
我...不太好
Yeah, I'm, uh... I've been better.
你为什么跟我调情?
Why are you flirting with me?
如果你得这么问的话 那我很失败 是吗?
If you have to ask that, I'm not doing a good job, am I?
知道吗? -什么?
You know what? -What?
现在其实很适合搞外遇
This would actually be a really good time for an affair.
景色优美
Beautiful place...
遇到一个有趣的人 地点隐秘
interesting man...privacy...
而且 我觉得我要离婚了
Also, I think I'm about to get divorced.
已经无法挽回了吗?
You can't work it out?
你是想睡我还是想帮我挽回婚姻?
Are you trying to sleep with me or fix my marriage?
要知道 当初我们认识了才三个月 我就娶了加沃尔
You know, I married Gavol after just three months.
天啊 她是我见过的最有活力的人
God, she was the most alive person I think I'd ever met.
我那时是一名职业冲浪手
I was a pro surfer.
我会在大浪里穿梭腾挪
And I would nail these impossible waves
而她则会头发上沾着沙子 站在那儿对我露出笑脸
and there she would be, with sand in her hair, just beaming at me.
那之后 我们俩都会非常性奋
And afterward, we'd both be so turned on,
不停缠绵 不停翻云覆雨
we'd just... fuck and fuck and fuck.
好吧 我认为
Well, I think that
出轨是一段婚姻中最大的谎言 所以...
cheating is the biggest lie you can have in a marriage, so...
我不认为自己可以撒那么大的谎
I don't think I could lie that big. -Mm.
我在小事上撒谎
I lie about little things.
什么样的小事? -这个嘛...
What kind of little things? Well, um...
告诉我丈夫我要开会 但其实并没有什么会
telling my husband of a meeting when I don't have a meeting.
我认为他...如果说是因为工作 对他的伤害会小一点
I think, he, um... It hurts his feelings less if it's about work.
有时 我只是需要远离他
剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表