剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表
Don't. Don't do it.
不要那么做
Don't do it.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
约翰...
John.
不 不要
No. No, no, no.
别这么做
Don't do it.
♪ She said that we were bad ♪
♪ I thought I better go on home ♪
♪ You watched till I was gone ♪
♪ Ooh, girl, you looked so sad ♪
♪ I picked you up when you fell...
不!
Stop. -No.
♪ You left me for somebody else ♪
♪ Now I...
我恨你!
Y-You.
我恨你!
I hate you.
我也恨你
I hate you, too.
你给我注射了什么?
Ugh. What is this doing to me?
它会让你说实话
It's making you honest.
你从来都没做到过诚实
You've never been honest.
从来都没有
Ever.
我一直都很诚实
I have been honest.
不能因为你不理解我 就说我是骗子
Just 'cause you don't understand me doesn't make me a liar.
一派胡言!
That's bullshit!
一派胡言 是你让每个人 对你说的所有东西都要过滤一遍
That's bullshit. You make everyone build a filter around everything you say
那样你就不用那么做了
so you don't have to.
这不公平!
That's unfair!
我的天啊!
Oh, my God.
你身边的人都觉得你是个可爱的白♥痴♥
Everyone around you thinks that you're a sweet idiot.
你怎么就不能有点能力呢?
Why don't you just be competent?
你到底爱过我吗? 爱过吗?
Did you even love me? Did you even love me?
爱过
I did.
爱过 我爱过...
I did, I loved...
我爱过...
I did.
哇
Wow.
这太不可思议了 -是的 感觉真的很好
This feels unreal.Yeah, it feels really good.
我很确定我断了根手指 但现在...
I'm pretty sure I had a broken finger, but now...
我感觉我的手在做♥爱♥
I feel like I have sex on my hand.
在我的脊椎上
Ugh, it's on my spine.
感觉就像
Ugh, it feels like...
在我体内
hugs are inside...
拥抱 就像一只蜜蜂...
my body and it's like a bee going "buzz."
我当初在参加中♥央♥情报局筛选时
I failed my psych exam for the CIA
没能通过心理测试 因为我有“反♥社♥会♥倾向”
because I have sociopathic tendencies.
我当初不想告诉你这件事
I didn't want to tell you that.
你是反♥社♥会♥人格吗?
Are you a sociopath?
我桌子上有个罐子 每次做了反♥社♥会♥的事
I have a jar on my table and I put a marble in
我都会往里放一颗弹珠
every time I do something sociopathic.
你现在放了多少颗弹珠了?
How many marbles do you have?
78颗
Seventy-eight.
该死 我原本不想告诉你这个的
Fuck. I didn't want to tell you that. Ugh.
你觉得我是反♥社♥会♥人格吗?
Do you think I'm a sociopath?
我觉得你只是日本人
I think you're just Japanese,
在美国的日本人 还是一个女人 我觉得你
in America, and a woman, I think you put...
自身
too much...
承担了太多
on yourself.
我还以为你会觉得我是“白人”?
I thought I was white to you.
是的
Y...
我当初那么说只是为了烦你 因为那让我很烦
I just say that to bother you because it bothers me.
那让我很烦
Well, it bothers me, it bothers me.
我不会再那么说了
I won't say it anymore.
要知道
You know...
当你说我是日本人时 让我感觉自己跟我爸更近
...when you call me Japanese, it makes me feel closer to my dad.
我不喜欢我爸
I don't like my dad.
因为我不跟他说话 你就批评我
You judge me for not talking to him.
的确
I do.
我也是
I do, too.
但他不愿意去了解我
But he doesn't want to know me.
知道这会对一个女人有什么影响吗?
You know what that does to a woman?
这会影响到她
It impacts her, oh...
我很早就被海军陆战队开除了
I got kicked out from the Marines early.
是吗? 为什么?
Oh, yeah? Why?
是因为你杀了不该杀的人吗?
Is it 'cause you killed someone you weren't supposed to?
不是
No. -
不是
No.
是因为哮喘
Asthma.
那不能怪你 约翰
Oh, that's not your fault, John.
我觉得要怪我 那让我觉得自己不像个男人
Oh, but I feel like it's my fault. It makes me feel like less a man.
这我相信
I believe that.
是的
Yeah.
你因为自己有哮喘而感到羞耻吗?
Are you ashamed of your asthma?
比起哮喘
I'm ashamed...
令我羞耻的不如说是焦虑
that it's more anxiety than asthma.
为什么...
Why...
你以前为什么不让我爱你?
Why didn't you let me love you?
因为我不需要因为被爱而感到安全
Because I don't need to feel safe to be loved,
我跟你不一样
I don't do it like you.
我喜欢
I like
我跟帅邻居讲话时你吃醋的样子
when you feel jealous when I talk to Hot Neighbor.
你喜欢看我吃醋?
You like my jealousy?
是的
Yeah.
你跟那两个目标上♥床♥时我很吃醋
I was jealous when you slept with those two targets.
我没...我没跟那两个目标上♥床♥
I didn't. I didn't sleep with those two targets.
我那么说是为了伤害你
I said that to hurt you.
你成功了 你伤我伤得很深
You did, you hurt me s... bad.
非常深
So bad.
你想跟贝弗上♥床♥让我很受伤
It hurt me when you wanted to sleep with Bev.
你那种渴望深深伤害了我
The longing hurt so bad.
那是假的
It was fake.
但那是假的
But it's fake.
是啊 但是那种悲伤
Yeah, but the sadness...
是真的
...that's real.
什么让你最难过?
What makes you the most sad?
我妈去世时 她的尸体
My mom's body when she died.
她遭遇了一场可怕的车祸
She was in a horrible car crash.
是的
Oh. -Yeah.
我妈的棺材不能开棺
We couldn't have an open casket.
什么让你最难过?
What makes you the most sad?
我无法回报我的父亲
That I can't pay my dad back.
我无法回报我的祖母
That I can't pay my grandmother back.
你要怎样回报他们?
How would you pay them back?
给他们孩子
Give them kids.
我想要孩子胜过想要一切
I want children more than anything.
你愿意和我生孩子吗
Would you have children with me?
即便我是反♥社♥会♥人格?
Even if I'm a sociopath?
你现在还跟以前一样吗
Are you exactly the same as you are now?
除了只是反♥社♥会♥人格?
But just a sociopath?
一样
Yeah.
那我不会有丝毫犹豫
Then I'd do it in a heartbeat.
你让我的心狂跳
Ah, you're making my heart jump.
我在楼梯上有一次打中你的机会
I had a shot at you, at the stairs.
我在厨房♥里有三次打中你的机会
I had three clear shots at you in the kitchen.
这款血清
This serum...
真挺厉害的
is really something.
我喜欢你笑自己的样子
I love how you laugh at yourself.
我讨厌这样 -要知道 我喜欢这样
I hate... -I love... I love it.
我讨厌自己笑的样子
I hate how I laugh.
你每次都笑得像个机器人
You're always, like... you have such a-a robot laugh.
就像这样...
You're like, "Ha, ha, ha, ha."
别说了
Stop.
我停不下
I can't.
我停不下来
I can't stop.
♪ I just can't ♪
♪ Lose your love ♪
♪ Your love, I'll prove...
我喜欢你身上的气味
剧集 | 史密斯夫妇(2024) | 导航列表