剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表
当警♥察♥们来抓他们时 他们会反抗 结果暴露出更多的同伴
Which means when the cops come, they'll fight, exposing even more of us.
"吸血鬼启示录"里的屠♥杀♥场景重现
It's gonna be a freakin' vampire apocalypse.
不 Emma不会向任何人走漏风声的
No. Emma's not gonna say anything to anyone.
你真打算这么做? 你要救她出来?
You're gonna do it? You're gonna break her out?
不 我们一起
No. We are.
Emma被囚禁于这儿 地区羁押机构
Emma is being held here at the district processing facility.
她会从地区羁押机构转送至郡拘留所
She gets transferred from the processing facility to the county lockup.
押运车将于晚上8点来押送她
the transport van is scheduled to pick up at 8:00 P.M
接下来的18分钟里 她将处在最弱的监控下
For the approximately 18 minutes that she's in transit, she will be under minimal protection.
只有一名警卫 一名司机
That means one guard, one driver.
押运车会走主干道 到时候
The transport van's route will take it up main street, by which time,
Logan会侵入城市的交通控制计算机
logan will have hacked the city's traffic control mainframe.
我吗?
I will?
你得确保第三和主干道交通灯 在押运车通过时保持绿色
Yeah. You're gonna make sure the lights at 3rd and main stay green as the van approaches.
Guillermo 我需要救护车 担架 全套设备
Guillermo, I'm gonna need an ambulance, a stretcher, the works.
没问题
No problem.
再带几品脱的血来
And b ing a couple pints of blood.
途中餐点?
Road snacks?
Jackson说Emma已经72小时未吸血了
Jackson said emma hasn't fed in over 72 hours.
她到时会很虚弱
She's gonna be in bad shape.
知道了
Got it.
女士们好
hello, ladies.
你想要我们做什么?
What do you want us to do?
你们每天负责处理事故现场
You clean up accidents every day.
现在我需要你们制♥造♥一个出来
Now I need you to create one.
当押运车经过第三大街路口时
As the van passes through the 3rd street intersection,
你们就在那儿等着
you guys are gonna be waiting for it.
主干道是单行线
Main street is a one-way street.
车子会按我们的意愿停下来
The van will have to stop where we want it to stop.
Josef和我会在那儿候着
Josef and I will be waiting to extract them.
我们把她带上救护车就撤
We pack her in the ambulance and take off.
还有问题吗?
Questions?
能用Lando Calrissian做我的代号♥吗? (星战人物)
can my code name be lando calrissian?
我们出发吧
let's go.
好的 我成功侵入系统了
all right. I am in.
很好 继续做
Okay, do it.
一路绿灯
Green lights all the way.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
有事吗?
What is it?
这手铐... 太紧了 我觉得很不舒服
The restraints-- they're too tight, and I feel sick. Please.
好的 我来调整下
Fine. Let me check 'em.
准时出现了
right on time.
你可真冷
Wow, you're really cold.
我很饥渴
I'm very thirsty.
我触到了二级防火墙
Uh, I hit a secondary firewall.
政♥府♥一定是升级了系统
the city must've upgraded their system.
- 我需要时间来攻克它 - 你只有十秒钟
- I need time to pop it. - You've got ten seconds.
这话真有用 让我速度加快了 谢啦
Oh, that's helpful. That's definitely gonna make me go faster! Thanks!
- 嘿 Logan... - Calrissian横空出世!
- Hey, logan- - calrissian out.
Logan 让灯转绿
Logan, get that light grn.
他们马上就要到路口了
They've gotta make it through the intersection.
还有多远? 她看上去不妙
how much longer? She doesn't look too good.
前面好像有事故
I think there's some kind of accident up ahead.
亮警灯吧 我们掉头
Flip the lights and take us around.
得尽快带她去看医生
We need to get her to a doctor fast.
他在干嘛?
what's he doing?
- 后备计划是什么? - 没有后备计划
- What's plan "b"? - There is no plan "B."
嗨 Calrissian! 阻止押运车!
Hey, calrissian! Stop that van!
Leeroy Jenkins来了!(魔兽人物)
Leeroy jenkins!
太棒了! 我-是-天-才!
Oh, yes! I am the man!
看到了吗? 这可真棒!
Did you see that? That was awesome!
- 不错的后备计划 - 的确如此
- Quite the plan "B." - I'll say.
快起来
Get up.
Emma Monaghan 你威胁出♥卖♥♥♥自己的 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Emma monaghan, for threatening to expose your brothers and sisters,
你让整个联盟的安全都悬于一线
you have endangered the safety and security of the entire community.
等等!
Wait!
你们不能这么做 这是个意外
you can't do this. It was an accident.
这跟那个人的死没关系
This isn't about the human.
我们的秘密
Our secrecy...
是我们的一切
is all we have.
守护秘密就是守护生命
It's all that keeps us alive.
她犯下背叛之罪 等待她的将是死亡
The crime is treason. The penalty is death.
继续
Continue.
停下 别再上前
Stop. Back away now.
让他们待会儿吧
Give them a minute.
可别想做傻事 Monaghan先生
Don't do anything foolish, mr. Monaghan.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我... 我想和你重新来过
I-I wanted to start over... with you.
我爱你
I love you.
以往如此 将来也会如此
Always have and always will.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
- 走吧 Jackson - 不 不要
- Go, jackson. - No, no, no.
不 我们要像做其他事一样 一起做
No, we do this like we've done everything else-- together.
不! 不! 我不想拉你一起受死
No! No! No! I don't want you to die, too.
- Monaghan先生? - 求求你了
- Mr. Monaghan? - Please.
我们要在一起
Together.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
我们用不着看着他们受死
We don't have to watch this.
不... 我们需要
Yeah... we do.
不 长官 我们不知道她是如何逃走的
No, sir, we don't know how she escaped.
我们承诺会展开调查的
We're investigating that as we speak.
我很抱歉 长官
I'm sorry, sir.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
我是Talbot
talbot.
这些资料不要给别人看 我们再联♥系♥
file's for your eyes only. We'll be in touch.
你是谁?
Who is this?
你们所谓的"吸血鬼事务"是把Emma 救出监狱吧? 她现在在哪儿?
I assume your "vampire business" meant getting emma out of jail. Where is she?
她死了
She's dead.
她是我们这类人的不利因素
She was a liability to our community.
吸血鬼来执行所谓的正义
Vampires dispensing vampire justice.
Beth 我们必须制定相应的规则
There have to be rules, beth.
那Jackson呢?
And jackson?
没有她 他是不会独活的
He didn't want to live without her.
这么说他们都被处死了?
So they were both just executed?
我知道你很难理解这些
I know that this isn't easy for you to understand.
听着...
Look...
过去几个月 你一直说 我们之间不会有结果
you've been saying for months now that things can't work between us,
我们活在不同的世界里
that we live in different worlds.
我不想听你这么说 但也许你是对的
And I didn't want to hear you, but maybe you're right.
你无法回到我的世界来...
you can't come back to my world...
我也没准备好进入你们的世界
and I'm not ready to join yours.
等等 你觉得这就是症结所在?
Wait. You think that that's what this is about?
你以为我想转变你?
You think I'm gonna want to turn you?
你不会吗? 最终也不会吗?
Wouldn't you? Eventually?
那我开始变老时怎么办?
And what happens when I start to get old?
也许那时 我也想要你那么做了
maybe then I'd want it, too.
我一点也不想做这个决定
I don't ever want to have to make that decision.
Emma和Jackson让我意识到你是对的
Emma and jackson made me realize that you were right.
我想...
I don'T...
我不能再和你在一起了
think I can do this anymore.
过去55年来 我一直试图封闭自己的心
I*********
可我不能再这样下去了 我无法对Beth死心
But*********
"Love Remains The Same"-Gavin Rossdale
"Love Remains The Same"-- Gavin Rossdale
你知道Emma和Jackson教会了我什么吗?
you want to know what emma and jackson made me realize?
你是对的
That you were right.
一直都是
You were right all along.
这跟我们是吸血鬼还是人类没关系
This isn't about being a vampire or a human.
这只关乎于我们自己 以及此时此刻 我们对彼此的感觉
This is about us and how we feel about one another right here, right now.
我们初次见面的那晚--也许不是初次 我穿着什么衣服?
the night that we first met-- or met again, whatever-- what was I wearing?
蓝色牛仔裤 白色条纹衬衫 淡黄色夹克
blue jeans, white striped shirt, cream jacket.
剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表