剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表
他留下了这个
'Cause,uh,he left this behind.
我迟早会找到他
I'm gonna find him eventually.
没人在那 是因为他离开了
The reason there was no body there is because it got up and walked away.
变吸血鬼了?
A turning?
已经四处犯事了
Gone rogue.
我要是不找到他 你们的活就多了
If I don't find this guy,there's gonna be a lot more cleaning up to do,
而且还没钱可赚
with no one to pick up the tab.
打电♥话♥叫清理的 吸血鬼叫Gerald Stovsky
The vampire who called for cleanup is named gerald stovsky.
找到这个上辈 打给我
You find this sire,call me.
靠 Josh 别鬼鬼祟祟吓我
Damn it,josh,don't sneak up on me like that.
我没鬼祟
I didn't sneak.
那么激动干嘛?
Why are you so jumpy?
我没激动
I'm not jumpy.
这是什么?
Oh,what is this about?
没什么
Oh,nothing.
几点了
What time is it,anyway?
很晚了
Uh,it's late.
我知道你经常忘了吃东西 所以...
I know you usually forget to eat,so...
所以给你捎些中国菜 宫保鸡丁 加辣
I picked up some chinese-- kung pao,extra spicy.
还是你最好
You're the best.
搞不懂你怎么吃得下
I still don't know how you can eat that.
我知道你这表情
I know that look.
没表情
No look.
你一直都忙 我们...
It's just,you've been so busy,we...
一直都没机会谈谈最近发生的事
never really talked about what's going on lately.
什么事?
What is going on?
那次枪击 私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Shooting a guy,P.I.
你的新朋友 你的新嗜好
Buddy,your new obsession.
我知道前两个星期很疯狂
Look,I know the last couple weeks have been crazy.
新工作让我忙得焦头烂额
I've been juggling a lot with the new job.
但这和你没关系 和我们没关系
But it has nothing to do with you,with us.
我保证
I promise.
我追踪Stovsky至帕萨迪纳的 飞行推进器实验室
I traced stovsky to the jet propulsion laboratory in pasadena.
发现他除了是个吸血鬼外 还是个火箭科学家
Turned out he was a vampire and a rocket scientist.
嗨
hi.
嗨
Hi.
你的?
Yours?
我的笔记本
My notes.
太谢谢了
Oh,thank you.
我还以为丢了
I thought I'd lost them.
昨晚第一大道和主大道的角落 对吗?
Corner of 1st and main last night,right?
也许
Maybe.
我每晚都经过
I go by there every night.
果然
There you go.
一个人?
Were you alone?
我...我好不容易习惯了独自生活
Yes,you know,I-I think I've finally gotten used to my solitary existence.
别的吸血鬼都躲着我 而我的人类同事又...
Other vampires seem to avoid me,and my human colleagues are--
你知道的
well,you know how that is.
没错
Right.
你从哪来?
Where were you coming from?
Empress Pavilion
The empress pavilion.
那里的烧猪臀一级棒
I love their barbecue pork buns.
可我们不吃那些
But we don't eat.
我知道 但我肯定我当初一定喜欢
I know,but I sure used to love those buns.
昨晚你吃完猪臀还吃了什么?
Anyway,last night,after your pork bun,what did you eat?
"什么" 我是指"谁"
And by,"what," I mean,"who"?
什么意思?
What?
我在一滩血里找到你的本子
I found your pad in a pool of blood,
考虑到你是吸血鬼
and since you're a vampire,
我猜这不是巧合
I figured it's probably not a coincidence.
那不怪我
That wasn't my fault.
正如我说 我在走着 突然
As I said,I was just walking along when,suddenly,
不知哪冒出来的车把我撞飞
out of absolutely nowhere,this car mows me over.
所以你就袭击司机?
So you attacked the driver?
不 不 不
Oh,no,no,no.
我饿坏了
I-I was in no condition.
正好一个美味的好心人送到嘴边
Fortunately,a good samaritan came by.
所以你吸他血?
So you fed on him?
恐怕是吸干了
Drained him,I'm afraid.
那只是个意外
It was just an accident.
我一般不喝人血
I don't ordinarily feed on humans.
我当时只是太想喝了...
I was just desperate and I...
听着 我一到家 立马叫了清理
look,I called the cleaner as soon as I got home.
她应该把尸体都处理掉了 所以...
She should've disposed of the body,so...
你丢下他前 有没有检查 那家伙到底是死是活?
did you check if the guy was dead before you left him there?
有 当然有
Yes,of course I checked.
他...他都不动了
I-I mean,he wasn't moving.
哪有不死的道理?
Why wouldn't he be dead,right?
你闯祸了
(Mick) you screwed up.
你的血被他意外吸入
Some of your blood got into his system.
你没杀他
You didn't kill him.
你把他变成吸血鬼了
You turned him.
然后你就把他丢在那
Then you left him there by himself,
没搞清楚他状况 没妥善处理
not knowing what he was and not knowing what to do.
现在他在外面大开杀戒
Now he's out there killing people.
噢 我的天啊
Oh,my.Oh,dear.
你对他有什么印象?
What do you remember about him?
没多少印象 我...
Nothing much.I...
一切都发生得太突然了 当时又太黑了
it all happened so fast.It was dark.
噢 对了 他说他是 呃...呃...
Ah,yes.He said something about being a,um,uh...
医生
a doctor.
不-- 是的 医生 一个医生
No--yes,a doctor,a doctor.
医生?
A doctor?
没错
Yes.
你确定?
Are you sure?
到底怎么回事?
what?
噢 天啊
Oh,my god.
噢 我的天啊!
Oh,my god!
呃...没事没事
what...everything is gonna be okay.
我是医生
I'm a doctor.
这一次 细节也是模糊不清 但警♥察♥好像把这视为一桩谋杀案
again, the details are sketchy, but the police appear to be treating this as a homicide.
目前为止 没人知道 前几天的血案 到底是由谁或是"什么"引起的
As of now,nobody knows who or what is responsible for the bloody crimes of the past few days.
风评网的Beth Burner为你报道
This is beth turner for "buzzwire.
就到这里
" And we're out.
做得好
Good job.
你真的以为这和那起谋杀案有关?
You really think this is related to the other murder?
只有一种方法能找出真♥相♥
There's only one way to find out.
去看看那边的人
Watch these people over here.
不是叫你别乱说的嘛?
So what happened to holding the story?
我没乱说啊 这次是不同的案发现场
I did hold it.This is a different crime scene.
或者你是在暗示 这和那桩便利店谋杀案有关吧?
Or are you telling me you think this is related to the convenience store murder?
起初 我们认为这是自杀
Initially,we thought this was a suicide.
那现在呢?
And now?
他在跳楼前 是不会咬伤自己喉咙的
We decided it was unlikely that he chewed out his own throat before he took his leap.
他的血是不是被抽空了?
Was his blood missing?
听着 Beth 我们还不能确定这是不是连环凶案
Listen,beth,we still don't know if this is a serial.
所以别给这个变♥态♥乱起绰号♥
Okay,so don't you go giving this psycho a nickname.
你一把他定性 所有离奇怪事都会发生了
You name him,all the wack jobs come out of the woodwork.
大家就会恐慌
People start panicking.
Carl 我会那样对你吗?
Carl,would I do that to you?
没错 你会
Yes,you would.
风评网的Beth Burner为你报道
This is beth turner for "buzzwire.
我刚看了你的报道
" I watched your report.
你不知道是"什么"做的?
You don't know "what" did this?
我又没说吸血鬼
I didn't say "vampire.
你差不多就是那意思了
" Came awfully close.
其实 我不说 就是对大家撒谎了
In fact,by not saying it,I'm lying to people.
好 你继续吧
Well,keep it up.
为什么你不相信我?
Why do you think you can't trust me?
我在第一大道和主大道路口 发现了那只流浪吸血鬼的血迹
I found the rogue vampire's blood on the corner of 1st and main.
剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表