剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表
There's nothing to worry about.
没啥好担心的
The tac-squad's got you covered.
特警队把你照顾得好好的
I'm so sorry about the blood sample.
我很抱歉血液样本没了
Well,we may still have a chance.
我们以后还有机会
The most important thing is that you're safe.
最重要的是你平安无事
josh!
Josh!
josh!
Josh!
beth! what is it?
Beth!发生什么事了
Beth,get back in the house.
Beth 回屋里去
Call an ambulance!
快叫救护车!
- get in. - Go,go.
计划不是那样的
That wasn't the plan.
我没得选择
I had no choice.
你最好跟Tejada报告一下
You should call tejada.
别跟丢了
We have to keep them in sight.
那儿
There.
小心
look out.
该死
damn it.
﹣哦 天哪 ﹣没事的
- oh,my god. - It's okay.
右转 快 兄弟 快下主干道
turn right. come on lets get off the main road
他们去哪儿了?
where did they go?
靠边停下
Pull over.
不行 我们得找到他们
No. We need to find them.
他们可能走了三条路的任何一条
They could have gone three different ways.
我们不能搞错方向
We don't want to drive in the wrong direction.
我们必须先确定他们的方位 希望Josh带着手♥机♥并且开机了
We have to pinpoint their location and hope that josh has got his cell phone with him and that it's turned on.
Beth 靠边停下
Beth,pull over.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我现在打给他
Okay,I'm calling him.
好吧 在响 没有直接转入语♥音♥信箱 所以是开机状态
okay,it's ringing,but it's not going straight to voice mail,so it is turned on.
很好
That's good.
您已经进入了Josh的语♥音♥信箱 请留言 我会给您回电♥话♥
you've reached josh's mailbox. Leave a message,and I'll call you back.
我是Logan Griffen
logan griffen speaking.
Logan 我是Mick St. John 我有急事
Logan,mick st. John. I have an emergency.
是嘛 我手头上有2个烧坏的硬盘 生活真是一团糟
Yeah,well,I've got two fried hard drives. Life sucks.
Logan 听着
Logan,listen to me.
有人被绑♥架♥了 好吗?
All right,somebody has been kidnapped,okay?
他身上带着手♥机♥ 手♥机♥有GPS
He has his cell phone on him,and it's got G.P.S.
我需要你进行三角定位
I need you to triangulate the location.
好吧 上帝 好吧
Okay. Jeez,okay.
号♥码是多少?
What's the number?
﹣嗯 3-1-0… ﹣3-1-0…
- uh,3-1-0... - 3-1-0...
﹣5-5-5… ﹣5-5-5…
- 5-5-5... - 5-5-5...
﹣0-1-1-9 ﹣0-1-1-9
- 0-1-1-9. - 0-1-1-9.
嗯 大约需要45秒
uh,about 45 seconds,and I should have it.
拜托了 Josh 快接电♥话♥
come on,josh. Pick up.
你听到没?
did you hear that?
听到什么?
hear what?
﹣还有30秒 ﹣加油
- Uh,30 seconds. - come on.
等等 兄弟 等等
slow down,man. Slow down.
拜托了 Josh 快接电♥话♥
please,josh. Pick up.
Josh!
josh!
Josh 我是Beth 我们会去救你的 坚持住 好吗?
Josh,it's beth. We're coming to get you.Just hold on,okay?
我们这就去救你 好吗?坚持住
We're coming to get you,okay? Hold on.
电♥话♥的位置是…
The phone is...
不是在大街上 在Griffith公园 靠近天文台
it's not on a street. It's at griffith park,close to the observatory.
快 快 快 朝那开
Go,go,go,and make a right up here.
他们在Griffith公园
They're in griffith park.
Josh 我们来了 我们来救你了 好吧?坚持住
Josh,we're coming. We're coming to get you,okay?Hold on.
快让Carl接电♥话♥ 告诉他我们的去向
j-just get carl on the phone and tell him where we're going,okay?
Carl 我Mick 他们要带他去Griffith公园
Carl,mick. They've taken him to griffith park.
我也不知道 天文台附近吧
I-I don't know. Somewhere by the observatory.
等等
Wait.
他在干嘛?
what's he doing?
不知道
I don't know.
我们要不要离开这?
Should we get outta here?
再等等
Give it a minute.
现在听我说 Beth
Now listen to me,beth.
一旦我们找到他们 我们得靠近他们 好吧?
When we find them,we have to get up next to them,okay?
然后得分开对付两人
And then we have to cut them off.
﹣好 我们得把他们锁在车里 ﹣好
- Okay,we have to pin them in. - Okay.
一旦行动了 你就得趴下别动
And as soon as we do it,you have to get down and stay down.
﹣说你明白了 ﹣我明白了
- Tell me you understand. - I understand.
好 咱走
Okay,let's go.
在那呢 Beth 他们在那
There,beth. There they are.
哦 天哪 Josh!
oh,my god. Josh!
﹣你还好吗? ﹣Beth
- You okay? - Beth.
﹣你没事 ﹣来 伙计
- You're okay. - here,buddy.
你没事
You're okay.
﹣哦 我的天哪 ﹣好了
- oh,my god. - All right.
打911
Call 9-1-1.
Beth 打911 快
Beth,call 9-1-1 now.
“911为您服务”
9-1-1 operator.
我们要辆救护车 有人中枪了
We need an ambulance. Somebody's been shot.
我们在Griffith公园池塘旁边
We're in griffith park by the pond.
是的 池塘旁边 好的
yeah,by the pond. Okay.
过来 把你外套脱了
come here. Take your jacket off.
脱下来 把外套脱下来
Take it off. Take your jacket O.
现在我们得用力压住这里
Now we have to apply pressure here.
把你的手放在这儿 保持用力 知道了吗?
Put your hand here. Keep the pressure on,okay?
在我处理其他伤口时 我们还得止住腹部的出血
We have to stop the bleeding in his abdomen,while I stabilize the other wounds,
所以一定要一直用力压住
so keep that pressure on him.
在二次世界大战中 我是个实习医师
I was a medic back in world war ii.
面对再多的枪伤 都是家常便饭
Multiple gunshot wounds were common.
对手边的东西 物尽其用
You did the best you could with what was available to you.
没事的 伙计
It's okay,buddy.
他怎么样了?
how is he?
我们必须送他到医院去
We need to get him to the hospital.
不行 不能动他
No,we can't move him.
不 我们得现在就抬他到车上去
No,we need to move him to the car now.
他快流血至死了 明白吗?
He's bleeding to death,okay?
我正努力稳定伤势
I'm trying to stabilize the wounds.
救护车快到了 那边有个家伙等你处理
We got an ambulance on the way. You got one guy here.
还有个家伙在车里 知道了吗?
The other guy's in the car,okay?
坚持住
Stay with us.
他劲部的动脉伤得很严重
The artery in his neck is severed.
我得确保还有血能流入大脑
I nene to make sure blood is getting to his brain.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
把手放在这里
Hold your hand right there.
﹣用力压住 好吗 Beth? ﹣好
- Keep the pressure on,beth,okay? - Okay.
干得好 伙计 你做得很好
Good work,buddy. You're doing fine.
陪着他 Beth
stay with him,beth.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
好啦
Come on.
行了 我们得确保有血流入他的大脑
All right. We gotta make sure the blood is getting to his brain.
﹣稳住他别动 稳住 Beth ﹣别动
- Hold him still.Hold him still,beth. - Still.
不错 很好 可以了
That's good. That's good.Okay.
很好
that's good.
我基本把这里的出血控制住了
I've got this area mostly under control.
现在继续按住腹部那里 很好
Now keep pressure on that abdomen there. That's good.
你做得很好
You're doing a great job.
做得很好 知道吗?Beth?
You're doing a great job,okay? beth?
止血带没什么用
tourniquet isn't working.
我得阻止血涌向他的大腿动脉
I've got to stop the blood flow to his femoral artery.
﹣摘下你的项链 ﹣什么?
- Take your necklace off. - What?
照做就是了
Just do it.
你怎么知道这样能管用?
How do you know what you're doing?
在战争中学了不少 先拿着
You learn a lot in war. Just hold it.
你明白了为何有些人能坚持下来 而有些人不
You find out why some people make it and others don'T.
这可能很痛 你稳住他别动
This is gonna hurt him. You hold him still.
﹣勇敢些 伙计 ﹣好的
剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表