剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表
Previously on "moonlight"...
[ 血色月光 ] 前情提要
I saw coraline last night.
我昨晚看见Coraline了
Coraline is dead.
Coraline死了
You look just like someone i used to know.
你长得好像我认识的一个人
- Ex-girlfriend,maybe? - Ex-Wife.
﹣前女友么? ﹣前妻
She's found a cure.
她找到解药了
There is no cure for vampirism,mick.
Mick变成吸血鬼是不可能变回来的
One of these days you're gonna have to stop hating what you are.
总有一天 你不能再恨这样的自己
What could be the downside?
有什么不好?
Missing all of the things that you once loved.
错过你曾经热爱的一切
Turn me.
转变我
Turn me.
转变我
If she is back,what does she want?
如果她回来了 那她想要什么?
She's back for mick.
她是为了Mick回来的
She's been lying to us,stalking us.
她骗了我们 她跟踪我们
No!
不!
She's not a vampire! She's human.
她不是吸血鬼!她是人
She has a cure.
她找到了解药
The object missed her heart but punctured her left lung and partially tore the pericardium.
木刺刺进了她的左肺 错过了心脏 心包膜部分撕裂
Is she going to live?
她不会死吧?
It's a deep wound,and infection has already set in.
伤口很深 而且已经感染了
That's our biggest concern right now--
感染是目前最棘手的
That and a buildup of fluid around the heart.
还有心脏周围的体液淤积
You know,it's a very unusual wound.
这种伤口不常见
I understand she told the e.r.doctor that it was some sort of accident.
我听说她跟急救医生说这是意外
Do either of you know what happened?
你们俩知道是怎么回事儿么?
No. We don't know what happened.
不知道
Well,all we can do now is monitor her.
我们只能先监控着
I'll let you know if there's any change.
有变化我会告诉你们
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Why did she lie for me?
她为什么帮我撒谎?
Why didn't she tell them i did it?
她干嘛不告诉他们是我♥干♥的?
She wouldn't want the police involved.
她不想让警♥察♥卷进来
I can't believe i almost killed her.
天哪 我差点杀了她
I-i thought for sure she was a vampire.
我当时确信她是吸血鬼
You couldn't have known.
你不可能知道的
I didn't even know.
我都不知道
You still care for her,don't you?
你还很关心她吧?
She was my wife.
她曾经是我妻子
You really think there's some kind of cure?
你真的认为有什么解药?
Coraline was a vampire for 500 years.
Coraline当吸血鬼当了500年
Now she's as human as you are.
现在她跟你一样是人
Something changed her back,and if she dies,
不知道是什么让她变回了人 如果她死了
I'll never know what that was...
我就永远都不知道到底是什么了…
Or how she did it.
也不知道她是怎么变的
NEW YORK
纽约
Did you find him?
你找到他了么?
That's him.
就是他
Where is he?
他在哪儿?
He's living in los angeles using the name josef kostan.
他住在洛杉矶 现在叫Josef Kostan
What do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么做?
What i hired you to do-- kill him.
我雇你就是为了杀了他
I'll take the next flight out.
我坐下一班机去洛杉矶
It has to be done with fire.
一定要用火烧
Fire's impractical.
用火烧不实际
- Long-range single shot to the head would-- . - no
﹣长距离爆头比较好 ﹣不行
It has to be fire.
必须用火烧
Why fire?
为什么?
Because i said so.
因为我这么说
Burn him to death,and you'll get your money.
把他烧死 你就可以拿报酬了
Consider it done.
没问题
LOS ANGELES
洛杉矶
Oh,trust me on this one,fellas.
伙计们 相信我
When you get mixed up with mortal girls,it never ends well.
你跟人类女孩搅在一起 永远不会有好结果
You can always turn 'em******
你可以把她们变成吸血鬼啊
- Nah,it's too much commitment. - Come on.
﹣不行 那样投入感情太多 ﹣得了
So you're sayin never turn a girl ever?
你的意思是 永远不要把女人变成吸血鬼?
All i'm saying is forever is a long time.
我是说永远太长了
I know what you're saying.
我明白你的意思
All right,bets.
好了 下注
I'm in with three a.b.-negs.
我下三瓶AB型阴性血
i'm out.
我不跟
What do you got?
你有什么?
Two pa...
两对…
- Two pair.That's it? - Yeah.
﹣两对儿 就这个? ﹣嗯
My flush beats that.
我的同花比你大
Of fives.
两对对五
I guess tonight's my night,boys.
今天我走运啊 兄弟们
Glad to see you're here,mr. St.john.
St. John先生 很高兴见到你
What happened,tom?
Tom 怎么了?
We're still putting the pieces together.
还没有头绪
There aren't many pieces left.
也没多少线索了
Josef?
Josef呢?
Forensics haven't found any remains yet,just ash.
法医没找到什么遗骨 只有骨灰了
Whoever did this brought an awful lot of firepower to take out just one man.
凶手燃了一大把火 就为了烧死一个人
How did they get in?
他们怎么进来的?
Hato be real pros.
一定是职业杀手
I've been the head of security for mr. Kostan for five years.
我做Kostan先生的首席保镖五年了
I'm tellg you,there's no way anyone should have been able to get near this office.
我保证 不可能有人接进这间办公室
Oh,great. You're still here.
太好了 你还在
That's why i love you.
我就喜欢你这点
I just have to finish up some copy.
我要完成这几份报道
I spent the afternoon in the hospital.
我下午去了医院
Oh,yeah,morgan. How is she doing?
哦 对哦 Morgan还好么?
She's in pretty bad shape.
看上去不好
Does anyone know how she hurt herself?
有人知道她是怎么受伤的么?
No she's s-still unconscious.
没有 她还没醒过来
Cheer up.
振作起来
I've got something to ta your mind off morgan.
我有点东西能让你不再想着她
Explosion in a downtown office building took out the top floor.
市区办公楼爆♥炸♥ 烧了整个顶层
- Terrorists? - No.
﹣恐♥怖♥分♥子♥? ﹣不是
Apparently the target was this,uh...
很明显 目标是这个人…
Big shot hedge fund trader.
做对冲基金的老道商人
Oh,my god. That's josef kostan.
天哪 是Josef Kostan
He's a friend of mick's.
他是Mick的朋友
Okay,i take it back. This is why i love you.
好吧 刚才说的不算 我更喜欢你这点
Was he there?
他当时在现场么?
Afraid so.
恐怕在
No survivors.
没人生还
Uh,have a cameraman meet you down there.
找个摄像师跟你在那儿会合
I wanna know the who,what and why.
我想知道谁干的以及动机
I can't cover this story.
我不能报道这个
This guy's a really good friend of mick's.
他是Mick非常要好的朋友
Great.
更好
Use that to show some vulnerability.
好好利用 显得你也有弱点
Tracking says women 18 to 34 find you a little hars
平常18-34岁的女人会觉得你太强势了
it was poker night.
今晚是扑克之夜
I was supposed to be here.
我本来也该在场
I'm so sorry.
我真遗憾
Yeah. Me,too.
是啊 我也是
Who could have done this?
谁会这么干?
I mean,they used fire.
他们点了火
They must have known he was a vampire.
他们肯定知道他是吸血鬼
Josef had enemies,but this...
Josef有敌人 但这个…
- Who could hate him this much? - Yeah.
﹣谁会这么恨他? ﹣嗯
You brought your camera guy?
你带了摄像师?
That's why you're here? You're on a story?
你是为这个来的?来报道的?
Look,maureen sent me-- just--
Maureen让我…
beth,just go away.
Beth 走开
Listen,they were gonna send someone here to cover this story.
听着 他们肯定会派人来报道
剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表