剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表
你手段多着呢
You're resourceful.
我的学生Kelly聪明伶俐 前途似锦 对她的离开 我们深表遗憾
Kelly was a bright and promising student,and we all mourn her loss.
Christian Ellis Kelly社会人类学的教授
Christian ellis-- he was kelly's social anthropology professor.
我们所栖身的肉体 称之为寿命
We inhabit our physical bodies for what we call a lifetime,
但死亡却肆意吞噬
but death holds no dominion.
Kelly Foster就如亲生姐妹一般 与我们同在
Kelly foster lives as our sister in blood.
我猜拿着黑玫瑰 作出这种表情 是他远古神话研究的一部分
I'm guessing the emos with the black roses are part of his ancient mythology studies program.
看来你功课做得不错
Did your homework.
所以我们互通有无 该你了
Which I am sharing with you. Your turn.
装血的那个瓶子在哪儿?
Where's the blood vial?
你从Kelly的公♥寓♥拿走了一小瓶血
You took a vial of blood from kelly's apartment.
给我
I want it.
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的!
You son of a bitch!
Chloe Chloe!
Chloe,chloe!
Chloe Chloe Chloe!
Chloe,chloe,chloe!
Chloe Chloe 听着 我们仍然爱你
chloe,chloe,hey,hey,we still love you.
- 噢 闭嘴! - 你知道的
- Oh,shut up! - You know that.
空气中飘来新鲜血液的香味 我很熟悉这鲜血的味道
A whiff of fresh blood on the air,blood I'd smelled before.
你还好吧?
You okay?
还好
I'm okay.
愤怒的人太多了
Lot of angry people.
愤怒的人都很值得怀疑
Angry people make good suspects.
也很危险
And dangerous ones.
别担心 我会看着你的
Don't worry. I'll look out for you.
我们应该合作 齐心协力
We should divvy them up. Two can cover more ground.
我独来独往惯了
I work alone.
一个无辜的女孩死了 我不会袖手旁观的
A girl's dead. I'm not letting this go.
你在逼我 对吗?
Kind of pushy,aren't you?
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
从那个教授开始
Start with the professor.
我来调查刚刚攻击他的姑娘
I'll take his young attacker.
等等 那个瓶子呢?
Wait. What about my vial?
我们应该把它交给警方 让警♥察♥来调查那到底是谁的血
We should get it to the police tsohey can analyze it,find out whose blood it is.
是那个教授的
It's the professor'S.
Chloe 你和Ellis教授到底怎么了?
what's going on with you and professor ellis,chloe?
你指什么?
what do you mean?
今天在葬礼上众目睽睽之下 你试图用利器刺他
Well,you tried slicing the guy open at the funeral today.
Christian简直就是斯文加利 (Svengali 英国小说人物 用催眠术可使人唯命是从)
Christian's a svengali.
他给Kelly洗♥脑♥ 灌输一通狗屁文学 吸血鬼啊
He,like,brainwashed kelly with all this literary crap about vampires
性啊 暗夜欲望啊这些
and sex and dark desires.
他甚至开了一个研究吸血鬼的学习小组
He runs a vampire study group.
学习小组?
Study group?
是一种祭祀
It's a cult.
那有些什么?
What goes on there?
尸体 圣歌♥ 蜡烛 他们还喝血
The usual clich閟--chanting,candles,blood drinking.
他们喝血?
They drink blood?
噢 是的
Oh,yeah.
Christian认为他自己是一个吸血鬼
Christian thinks he's a vampire.
真正的吸血鬼?
A real vampire?
很多女孩都相信他
A lot of girls believe him.
他有很多的"信徒"
He's got a lot of. disciples.
你也是其中之一吗?
Were you a disciple?
嗯 是的 曾经是
Yeah,I was in.
事实上 是我劝说Kelly加入的
In fact,I was the one who told kelly she should join.
- 我真犯了一个大错误 - 后来发生了什么?
- Big mistake that was. - What happened?
她极力讨好Christian 完全听信了他的鬼话
She was all over christian,totally fed into his crap.
你没信吗?
And you didn't?
是的 我信过
Yeah,I did.
他真的很厉害
He's really powerful.
很蛊惑人心 让你觉得与众不同
seductive. makes you feel special.
- 但你不是? - 对 没错
- But you weren'T. - No.
所以你才嫉妒Kelly?
And that made you jealous of kelly?
是的 烦死人了
Yeah,and pissed off.
但是我没有杀她 你知道这些就够了
And,no,I didn't kill her,if that's what you want to know.
去别的地方继续 编你愚蠢的吸血鬼故事吧
Go write your stupid little vampire story someplace else.
当我变成吸血鬼时 我所有的感官都变得更加敏锐
When I was turned into a vampire,all my senses were heightened to 11.
看在上帝的份上 给我一点头痛药
for god sakes,you're giving me a headache.
我可以嗅到过去
I'm able to smell the past.
我们需要谈一谈
we need to discuss this.
- 瞧见未来 - 不是现在 我还有课呢
- Glimpse the future. - not now.I have class.
噢 那我们应该什么谈呢? 等到你另外一个学生猝死?
Oh,when should we discuss this-- when another one of your students turns up dead?
甚至 我可以从一百码开外 就闻听到一段婚姻死亡的声音
And I can hear a marriage going down the drain from a hundred yards.
我可什么都没干
I had nothing to do with that.
我们就这样告诉别人吗?
Is that what we're telling people?
你爱怎么说就怎么说吧
You tell them whatever the hell you want.
嗨 你好 请问Ellis教授在家吗?
hi. Is professor ellis home,please?
他不在
He's not here.
呃 我很抱歉打扰你 我不是有意的
Uh,I'm-- I'm sorry to disturb you. I didn't mean to bother.
有什么我可以帮你的吗 先生?
Is there something that I can help you with,mister.
Mick St.John 我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
st.John.Mick st.John. I'm a private investigator.
是有关死去的那女孩吗?
This is about the dead girl.
呃 是的 我正在调查这案子
Yes,I-I'm looking into the case.
我知道这对你来说很困难 我改天再来拜访怎么样?
This must be very difficult for you. How about I-I come back another time?
你想知道些什么?
What do you want to know?
Christian一度是个严谨的学院学者
There was a time when christian was a serious academic.
他获得了人类社会学博士学位
He has a phd in mythological anthropology.
他几乎每年都会出书
He published every year.
但现在 他找到了新的乐趣
But now he has other interests.
比如Kelly Foster?
Like kelly foster?
还有其他人
Among others.
那些女孩都很年轻 敏感
These girls are so young and impressionable.
- 就像我年轻时那样 - 我也是
- I used to be that way myself. - Me,too.
Christian很迷人
Christian can be very charming.
就像毒蛇一样
like a snake.
噢 对了 他是吸血鬼 我不确定你知情吗
Oh,he's a vampire,by the way. N'I dot know if you knew that.
我不知道
I did not.
至少他骗她们去钱德勒厅地下室的时候 是这么说的
At least,that's what he tells them when he seduces them in the basement of chandler hall.
Ellis太太 你觉得 是你丈夫杀了Kelly Foster吗?
Mrs.Ellis,do you think your husband killed kelly foster?
- 那女孩脖子这儿有个牙印 对吗? - 是的
- The girl had a bite in her neck,right? - Right.
据我所知 他是唯一一个吸血鬼
He's the only vampire I know.
我们都以血为生 教室里的每个人
we have all fed on blood,every one of you in this room.
地球上的每个人
Everyone on this earth.
在母亲的子♥宫♥里 你们的第一餐就是鲜血
in the womb,our first meal is blood.
我们在黑暗中进食
We feed in darkness.
没有时间
There is no time.
没有生命 也没有死亡
There's no life. There's no death.
这是完美的世界
It is a perfect world,
看似永恒 直到我们 离开子♥宫♥触及阳光
seemingly everlasting,until we are ripped from the womb into daylight.
随着我们的出生 天堂也消逝了
When we are born,that paradise is lost,
我们耗尽余生 试图找到回去的道路
and we spend the rest of our days trying to find our way back--
回到那个充满了鲜血和黑暗的完美世界
back to that perfect world of blood and darkness.
好了 今天就讲到这儿吧
That's enough for tonight.
记住这些事实 在日常生活中也一样
But remember to take this truth with you to your everyday lives.
我们都是吸血鬼 每个人都是
We are all vampires,every last one of us.
下周再见
I will see you all next week.
这真是一次美妙的演讲
That was an amazing lecture.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 我是Kate Nelson 刚从伯克利转校过来
Hey,I'm kate nelson. I just transferred down from berkeley.
欢迎
Welcome.
我读过你的书 <暗夜里的神话>
I read your book,the mythology of darkness.
嗯 里面的东西我都不能在课堂讲
Well,that's more than I can say for a lot of my students.
我认为这真的很有意思 把人心的渴求比作吸血鬼
I think it's really interesting,the vampire as metaphor for desire.
对鲜血的渴求是深层欲望的象征
The thirst for blood is symbolic of a deeper hunger.
通心的欲望
A hunger to connect.
你确实读过我的书 呵呵
You did read my book,huh?
我能旁听你的课吗?
Do you think I could audit your class?
我的讲演确实很受欢迎 但是我想多你一个也不会嫌多的
Well,my lectures are pretty popular,but I'm sure we could squeeze you in.
谢谢 真的很感谢
Thanks.I really appreciate it.
我知道我比其他人落后了一个月
I know I'm a month behind.
有课程提纲什么的 能让我可以赶上他们的进度吗?
Is there a syllabus I could get started on or some way to catch me up?
剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表