剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表
你在通话记录中找到什么了吗?
Did you get anything from the call log?
昨天晚上10:30 Richard Colden警官 曾打电♥话♥给Amir Fayed付费的手♥机♥
10:30 last night,officer richard colden called a cell phone paid for by none other than amir fayed.
你说真的吗?
Are you serious?
Colden暗算自己的安全屋?
Colden called a hit on his own safe house?
没错 内奸警♥察♥走漏消息
Yeah,frickin' dirty cop on the take.
他不曾想到自己也会挨了枪子儿
I doubt if he expected to be part of the body count.
看起来我们的内奸被杀了
Looks like our leak was plugged.
如果Colden是内奸
If colden was our leak.
你认为警局里还有内奸吗?
You think there was more on the force?
我不知道 但无论如何 我都得追查这通手♥机♥电♥话♥
I don't know,but either way,i wanna follow up on the cell phone call.
呃 你好 我是Lindsey副检察官 我找Howard法官
Yeah. Hi.This is deputy d.a.lindsey for judge howard.
我需要一张搜查令
I need a warrant.
是的 我知道他在上庭
Yes,i know he's on the course.
我去找后援 5点我在外面等你
I'll get backup. I'll meet you out front in five.
好吧 千万让他回我电♥话♥ 我今天就得拿到搜查令
Well,make sure he gets back to me. I need this today.
我饥渴的时候 满眼看到的都是血
When i get thirsty,i start to see blood everywhere.
甚至连该死的番茄酱都能让我幻想
Even the damn tomato juice made me think that
也许我能找到一个吸血鬼专用贩卖♥♥机
Maybe i'd found a vamp-friendly vending machine.
嗯 谢谢
oh,thanks.
你为啥要为Fayed做事?
so why were you working for fayed anyway?
我是他女儿的保姆
I was his daughter's nanny.
这不是Mara的错 她爸爸是个变♥态♥
It's not mara's fault her dad's a sociopath.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
我下楼去给Mara倒水 我听见了喊叫声
I went downstairs to get mara a glass of water,and i heard shouting.
就是那晚 Fayed先生 发现了Jack在和警♥察♥说话
It was the night mr.fayed found out that jack was talking to the cops.
Fayed失控了
He just lost it.
就在那儿 在客厅 他...
Right there,in the living room,he just...
开枪射了Jack
Shot him.
我甚至尖叫不出来
I couldn't even scream.
就像被冻住了一样
I mean,it was like i was frozen.
正是这救了你的命
Probabed savly your life.
噢 我知道你在干什么
Oh,i see what you're doing.
试着装出很友好 什么都可以和我说
Trying to be all friendly,all you can talk to me.
我已经告诉过你了 我不会作证的
I already told you,i'm not testifying.
你找了检察官 你想出庭作证
You went to the d.a. You wanted to testify.
你这么在乎这家伙
You cared so much about this guy.
难道你不想为他讨个公道吗?
Don't you want to see some justice for him?
这家伙? Jack
Jack. This guy?
他的名字叫Jack
His name is jack.
是我害他丧了命
And i got him killed.
嘿
Hey.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
他并不是什么恶棍
He's not just some thug.
- 只是个想走上正途的好人 - 为了你
- He was a good guy trying to go straight. - For you.
是啊 为我
Yeah,for me.
我总能隐隐听见人类的心跳声
The human heartbeat is always there in the background,
但我终于能明白 之前听到的奇怪回声--
But i finally understood the strange echo i'd been hearing--
那个更微弱却更快的心跳声
A smaller,faster heartbeat.
你是在保护孩子
You're protecting the baby.
你怎么知道我怀孕了?
How did you know i'm pregnant?
这才说的通
It makes sense.
你没有找Josh 而是选择了逃跑 因为你知道
You ran instead of calling josh because you knew that
这不再是你一个人的生活 不能再随便冒险了 对吗?
It wasn't just your life that you were risking anymore. Right?
门卫应该已经告诉你了 Fayed先生不在
The guard at the gate should have told you. Mr.fayed isn't home.
好吧 要是他不在 他可就违反了假释条例
Well,if he isn't,he's violating the terms of his parole.
我有搜查令
Got a warrant.
嗨
Hi.
- 喂? - Beth
- Hello? - Beth.
是我 Mick 我现在和Leni在一起
It's mick. I'm with leni.
噢 谢天谢地
Oh,thank god.
- 她真的在维克多♥维♥尔 - 是啊
- She was in victorville. - Yeah.
她受了惊 但我想我能带她回来
She's scared,but i think she's gonna let me bring her back.
她为什么会不想回来?
Why wouldn't she want to come back?
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
你得小心待她 Mick
You gotta handle her carefully,mick.
让她安心
Reassure her.
噢 好吧 这可不是我的长处 我试试吧
Yeah,well,it's not really my forte,but i'll try.
好 我让Josh来接
Okay. I'll get josh.
Josh 是Mick
Josh. It's mick.
Mick 很好 别动
Mick. All right,sit tight.
我会让当地警方护送你们
I want to have local c sopescort you guys in.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
可以 我去年和他们合作办过案子 他们都不错
Yeah,yeah,i worked a case with them last year. They're good men.
好 维克多♥维♥尔警方一小时内就到
Okay,victorville p.d.will be there within an hour.
一个小时?
An hour?
知道吗? 我不需要护送 好吗?
You know what? I don't need an escort,okay?
我单干更好
I'm better on my own.
这不是请求
That wasn't a request.
Mick?
Mick?
你还好吧?
You okay?
没事 唔 我快三个月身孕了
Yeah,uh,i'm almost three months in.
听说时间长了会好的
I heard it gets better.
一切都会好的
It's all gonna get better.
你有孩子吗?
You got kids?
不 不 我没有
No. No,i don't.
如果是个男孩 也许我会取名叫他Mick
Well,if it's a boy,maybe i'll call him mick.
你应该叫他Jack
You should call him jack.
Jack是个好名字
Jack's a good name.
我想为Jack讨回公道 但...
I want justice for jack,but...
看着我
Look at me.
你跟着我
You come with me.
我会保护你和孩子的 我保证
I'm gonna protect you both. I promise.
好吗?
Okay?
好的
Okay.
走吧
Let's go.
我的律师马上来
My lawyer's on his way.
斯坦福大学毕业的工商管理硕士
M.b.a.from stanford.
我想你应该能看懂简单的搜查令吧
Figured you could read a simple warrant.
你在法庭上打击我还不够吗
It's not bad enough you torment me in court.
- 现在又要在周日闯进我家? - 家?
- Now you invade my home on a sunday? - Home?
更像是来圣·昆廷监狱探监
It's more like visiting day in san quentin.
通话记录 这是什么?
Cell phone records. What is this?
我们正在调查打给你的一个可疑来电
We're investigating a suspicious call made to your cell phone.
由我付费的电♥话♥
Cell phone i pay for.
可多着呢-- 有我的家人 职员 部下
There are dozens-- my family,my staff,my associates.
好吧 现在让你的部下们 把手♥机♥都放在桌上 怎么样?
Well,how about we get your associates' cell phones out here on the table right now?
那能证明什么?
And what will that prove?
也许什么都证明不了 也许很多
Maybe nothing. Maybe a lot.
调到铃♥声♥档 伙计们
Ringers on,fellas.
嘿 你是Mara 对吧?
Hey. You're mara,right?
我是Beth Leni的朋友
I'm beth,a friend of leni's.
我好想Leni
I miss leni.
她以前还带我去海滩
She used to take me to the beach.
- 她很安全 - 我知道
- Well,she's safe. - I know.
你怎么知道她很安全?
How do you know she's safe?
我不能说的
I'm not supposed to say.
要是我爸爸发现了...
If my dad found out...
他对她很光火
He's really mad at her.
噢 没事的啦
Oh,that's okay.
我不会告诉你♥爸♥爸的 我保证
I won't tell your dad. I promise.
Leni昨晚打电♥话♥给你了吗?
Did leni call you last night?
昨天是我的生日
It was my birthday.
- 我能看看你的手♥机♥吗? - 好的
- Can i see your cell phone? - Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
Josh 是我
Josh,it's me.
什么都别说
Don't say anything.
出来就行了
Just come outside.
Colden警官没打这个号♥码
Officer colden didn't call this number.
是Leni打的
Leni did.
18号♥车 没有回音
Car 17,please report your e.t.a.
剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表