剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表
我不会让这种事发生
P.C.P.--Bitter chemical taste.
五氯酚 有化学苦味
Heroin's bitter, too.
海♥洛♥因♥也有苦味
what does it feel like?
感觉起来如何?
Just once, and you'll see.
仅一次 你就会明白
Okay.
好吧
Ooh.
哦
Oh, my god.
哦 我的天哪
Hey.
嗨
(Carl) we got no drug.
没查到毒品
What do you mean we have no drug? We have 5 ounces.
你说没有毒品什么意思? 我们有5盎司
Toxicology ran it four times.
已经对它进行了四次毒理检验
I mean, they can't identify anything illegal in it.
我是说 里面找不出任何非法成分
It's just filler.
这不过是填充物
Traces of silver.
少量银
Take too much of that,and it'll kill you.
服食过量会致命
People are paying a lot for this stuff.
人们为这玩意儿花大价钱
We must be missing something.
我们一定漏掉了什么
Well, we got one guy that might talk.
也许我们抓住了个能开口的人
You just gotta ask him.
你只需问他
Look, I'm a damn doorman is all, okay?
听着 我不过是看门人 行了吧?
I just--
我不过
I create a cool factor.
我制♥造♥酷的氛围
Let's think how a jury will see it.
看看陪审团会怎么想吧
First...
首先...
they'll see three people...
他们会看到三个人
dead from a drug bought in your club.
因为服用从你的俱乐部买♥♥的药而死
Three innocents who bought your marketing--
三个无辜的人买♥♥了你的
the best high ever.
有史以来市价最高的药
They'd hear all about your--
他们听到的全是你
your cool factor,
在制♥造♥酷的氛围
where kids line up outside,
以及孩子们在外面排长队
just so you can tell them
就为了让你告诉他们
they're not good-looking enough to get in.
他们不够漂亮 进不去
You see how this looks?
知道这看起来象什么吗?
You're a predator.
你是个掠夺者
These kids are your victims.
这些孩子是你的牺牲品
I want a deal.
我要进行辩诉交易
Immunity,and I'll give you lola.
豁免我 我就供出Lola
She makes the drugs.
药是她制♥作♥的
I can tell you where she is.
我能告诉你们她在哪儿
How about this?
这么着如何?
You wear a wire and say exactly what we tell you to.
你戴上窃听器 一字一句重复我们的话
You're not worried about the cops, right?
你不担心警♥察♥ 对吧?
They've got nothing.
他们什么都没查到
We're gonna have to distribute somewhere else.
我们得去别的地方进行分销
The new location will be even better.
新地方更理想
And we'll have a fresh supply of vamps to choose from.
我们有很多新的吸血鬼可以选择
If we take any more from here,
如果我们再在这里下手
someone's gonna start noticing,
会引起别人注意的
and we've already drawn enough attention...
我们已经够引人注意了
thanks to you and your human girlfriend renee.
都是因为你和你的人类女友Renee
Lola-- (chokes)
Lola
did you forget something?
你忘了什么吗?
Hey.
嗨
Can I come in?
我可以进来吗?
Yeah, of course.
当然可以
Is everything okay?
一切都还好吗?
Everything's great.
一切都很好
I feel fine.
我感觉很好
I walked all the way here.
我一路走来的
Why?
为什么?
I wanted to feel the night.
为了感受夜晚
Did you take some of that drug?
你嗑药了?
It was research for my story.
我在为报道做研究
It tasted really weird.
尝起来味道很怪
Yeah, that's because it's vampire blood.
是的 因为那是吸血鬼的血
Do you feel like this all the time?
你一直会有这种感觉吗?
I don't know.
不知道
I doubt it.
我怀疑
I feel everything.
我感受到了一切
When I was walking,the breeze felt like individual molecules brushing against my skin.
当我走在路上 微风宛如无数微粒 轻柔地摩擦着我的肌肤
I felt people in their houses.
我感受到屋里的人们
I could feel their lives.
我能感觉到他们的勃勃生机
Can you do that?
你能行吗?
Do you feel me?
你能感觉到我吗?
Or is it more of a-a scent?
还是这只是一种气息?
You have no idea what you're doing.
你不知道自己在干什么
I feel close to everything.
我感到和一切都紧密相联
Do you?
你呢?
There's no space between us.
我们之间没有距离
Okay, there's space.
好的 有距离
There's space.
有距离
You saved me twice.
你救了我两次
There are no barriers between us.
我们之间没有任何隔阂
You just think there aren'T.
你只是以为没有
This is the drug. It's not you. No, no, no. Shh.
- 这是药物在作怪 不是你 - 不不不 嘘
This is me.
这就是我
I just didn't know it,and I like it...
我只是不知道而已 我喜欢这样...
(whispers) and I wanna be close to you.
我想更贴近你
Come on, mick.
来吧 Mick
Join me.
加入我
???
是药的原因
Turn me. Turn me.
转变我 转变我
Do it!
动手!
No, beth.
不行 Beth
do it
动手吧
It's just the drug.
只是药在作怪
what time is it?
几点了?
It's early.
还早
Is this yours?
这是你的?
Yeah. Your clothes were wet,
是的 你的衣服湿了
but they're dry now.
不过现在干了
So do you remember much?
你记起来什么了吗?
No.
没有
Yes.
是的
The drug made me feel invincible,
药物让我感觉自己是不可征服的
like I was more than human.
好象我超越了凡人
I felt like the hottest thing on the planet,
感觉尘世间最火热的感觉
like no one could resist me.
好象没人可以抵抗我的诱惑
Wow. It sounds like this drug really gives you
哇 似乎药物真的使你感觉
all the highs of being a vampire without the lows.
吸血鬼的所有飘然狂喜 而没有低潮
What could be the downside of feeling like that
这般的感觉和永生
and living forever?
怎么会产生情绪的低谷?
The scrounging, the hiding,
偷偷摸摸 躲躲藏藏
missing all of the things that you once loved,
怀念你曾爱过的一切事物
like sunbathing, food.
比如日光浴 美食
I used to love that prime rib at musso'S.
我以前爱吃Musso餐厅的上肋排
Now I can't even remember what it tastes like.
现在我甚至不记得它的味道
And they say it gets easier the longer you live,
他们说你活得越久就会越从容
but I hope that's not true.
但我希望这不是真的
Really? I'd think you'd hope for the opposite.
真的吗? 我还以为你的希望恰恰相反
To forget what it's like to be human?
忘记做凡人的感觉?
No way.
不可能
Never.
绝不
I was wearing that?
我穿着这个?
Yeah.
是的
That is not like me at all.
这可一点不象我的作风
Actually, you said it was the real you.
实际上 你说这才是真正的你
oh. I better get going.
哦 我最好还是离开
I have some apologies to make.
剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表