剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表
嘿 别碰那个 那是圣物 只对会员开放
Hey, don't touch that. It's sacred. Members only.
- 我们在找Hank Bishop - 你们哪位?
- We're looking for hank bishop. - And you are?
我是检察署的Beth Turner
I'm beth turner from the D.A.'S office.
那你应该已经知道我告诉警方的了
Well, then you already know what I told the police.
Hank已经有好一阵子没来过这儿了
Hank hasn't been around here in a while.
我真的很想帮上忙 那家伙还欠我50多块钱呢
I wish I could help you, really. The guy owes me, like, 50 bucks.
你最后一次见到他是什么时候?
How long since you last saw him?
上个学期
Not since last semester.
他在Palms有套房♥子 或许你们该去那看看
He got a place of his own in palms maybe you should check over there.
你在撒谎 他在哪儿?
You're lying. Ere is he?
Hank 条子来了!
Hank, the cops are here!
快跑快跑! Hank 快点跑!
Go! Go! Go, hank! Go!
站住!
Stop!
Hank
Hank
合作点吧
play nice.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
哦 脸被人拿那什么狗屁圣桨抽了一下
Yeah, well, I got hit in the face with a sacred ass paddle.
因果报应啊
Karma.
嘿 我收到你的短♥信♥了
Hey, I got your text.
嘿 我拿到Dominic被害前 在一起的人的血样了
Hey, I scored that blood sample from whomever dominic was with in that hydrotherapy tank.
很好
Great.
结果它并没被污染
It turns out, it's not contaminated after all.
验尸官分辨不出吸血鬼的血液
the coroner just doesn't know vampire blood when he sees it.
人和吸血鬼打交道 总是麻烦事
Humans getting busy with vamps, always trouble.
谁说不是呢
that it is.
在为Beth伤脑筋?
Trouble with beth?
她以为我吸了Josef"供血人"的血
Well, she thinks I fed on josef's freshie.
那又怎样? 谁让她不自愿献身呢
So? It's not like she's volunteering.
我不想让她自愿
I don't want her to volunteer.
为什么?
Why not?
就是不想呗
Well, 'cause I don'T.
说的就是这个 吸血鬼可都有需求的啊
I'm just saying vampires got needs.
我♥干♥嘛跟你对牛弹琴呢?
Why do I even talk to you about this stuff?
你显然已经把对人类女性的所有记忆 都封存起来了
You've obviously blocked out all memories of what human women are like.
正是 我得把全部的精力都用来 搞懂吸血鬼女性啊
Yeah, well, I need all available brainpower to figure out vampire women.
Dominic的事很遗憾
It's a shame about dominic.
是啊 从他一毕业 Emma和我是他的经纪人了
Yeah. Emma and I have been managing him since he graduated.
他本来能成为很棒的职业选手的
He would have been great in the pros.
大家都很喜欢Dominic
Everyone loved dominic.
在派对上我看到Dominic 和一个金发拉拉队员在一起
I saw dominic with a blonde cheerleader at the party.
Lisa?
lisa?
没错 Dominic是Lisa那天的临时男友
Yeah, dominic was, uh, lisa's boy du jour.
只是玩玩而已
It wasn't serious.
你认识她?
You know her?
1923年吧 我俩在纽约认识的
Met her in new york back in 1923, I think.
她那时还是个青涩小姑娘
She was a flapper then.
她是吸血鬼?
She's a vampire?
而且我跟你说 她还相当享受吸血鬼的生活
And loving every minute of it, let me tell ya.
那天我离她太远 没能看出来
I didn't get close enough to her at the party to tell.
Dominic知道这事吗?
Did dominic know?
不 不 当然不知道
No, no, of course not.
他对咱们一无所知
He didn't know about any of us.
好了姑娘们 跳得很好
All right, guys, good practice.
Lisa
Lisa
你是Mick吧
you must be mick.
真是相见恨晚啊
How have we not met before?
要不怎么说这世界残忍♥呢
It's a cruel world.
听说你在调查Dominic的死因 有可能是谋杀吗?
I heard you're looking into dominic's death, that maybe it was murder?
有可能 也可能是件意外
Yeah, or an accident.
也许有人动了粗?
Somebody get a little rough?
他们在尸体里发现了吸血鬼的血
They found vamp blood on the body.
不是我的...那天的不是
Not mine... not that night.
但是你有跟他上♥床♥?
You were sleeping with him, though?
我们亲热过一两次
We hooked up once or twice.
这学期我喜欢上运动员了
I'm into jocks this semester.
那么你在大学待了多久?
So how long you been in college?
大概40年
40 years or so.
对吸血鬼来说 这是很完美的生活
It's the perfect life for a vamp.
就算你蒙头睡一整天 也没人会注意
Nobody notices when you sleep all day,
还有一波有一波的兄弟会哥们 醉醺醺地分不清吻痕的真假
and there's a constant rotation of frat boys too drunk to know when a hickey isn't a hickey.
没人会注意脖子上的牙印?
No one notices the puncture marks in the neck?
我不会咬这个动脉
That's not the artery I go for.
好吧 Hank 再来一次
Okay, hank, let's go over this again.
我没有杀死Dominic
I didn't kill dominic.
那你为什么逃跑?
Then why'd you run?
这里不安全 你必须保护我
It's not safe here. You gotta protect me.
可以 但是我们要保护你远离谁的魔爪?
Sure, but listen, who exactly are we protecting you from?
远离她 她杀了Dominic--
From her. She killed dominic--
像洋娃娃一样把他拎起来扔过去 毫不费力就折断他的脖子
threw him around the room ke a rag doll, snapped his neck like it was nothing.
那么你没有吸Dominic的血?
so you weren't feeding on dominic?
当然没有
No way.
他连续三年带我们队进锦标赛
He took our team to the tournament three years in a row.
他需要保持体能
He needed his strength.
Emma也很小心 至少 我没有察觉到什么
Emma was careful, too. At least, I never noticed anything.
等等 Emma? Emma Monaghan?
Wait a minute. Emma? Emma monaghan?
Dominic和他的经纪人上♥床♥?
Dominic was sleeping with his manager?
是的 持续有几个月了
Yeah, for the past few months.
Jackson知道吗?
Did jackson know?
我没说 我才不会多管闲事呢
Not from me. No way I'd get in the middle of that.
然后我看见了她的脸 她的眼睛
And then I saw her face-- her eyes.
是谁? 你看见了谁?
Well, who is it? Who--who'd you s?
是Dominic的经纪人Emma
It was dominic's manager, emma.
嘿 听着 Hank说他看见Emma Monaghan 在粗暴交♥媾♥时杀了Dominic
hey, listen, hank says he saw emma monaghan kill dominic during rough sex.
我们去抓她
We're gonna go pick her up.
Mick
Mick.
我想Dominic可能是和Emma在更衣室里
I think dominic may have been with emma in the locker room.
Hank看见她杀了他
And hank saw her kil him.
Talbot在去她公♥司♥的路上
L talbot's on his way to her office now.
- 阻止他 - 怎么阻止? 我能说什么?
- Stop him. - How? What am I supposed to say?
我不知道 随便什么 只要阻止他就行
I don't know. Anything. Just stall him.
他只是要带她回来问话 她会做怎么做?
Well, he's just bringing her in for questioning. What's she gonna do?
不知道 但我想Talbot不会想知道
Well, I don't know, but I don't think talbotwants to find out.
那么你就要先赶到
Then you have to get there first.
我在路上了
I'm on my way.
不! 不!
No! No!
Emma 住手!
Emma, stop!
不 我不要进监狱!
No, I will not go to jail!
Emma Emma 把椅子放下 好吗?
Emma, emma, put the chair down, okay?
你是来帮我的 还是帮他们的?
are you here to help me or them?
你没事吧?
you okay?
Emma 住手 住手! 住手!
emma, stop it. Stop! stop!
你不能这样疯下去 你知道的
this is not how this goes. You know that.
我不要进监狱
I will not go to jail.
好吧 我们会想法子的 但是想想你这么做的后果
Okay, we'll figure that out, but think about what you're doing.
你会危及到我们所有人 想想Jackson
You're endangering all of us. Think about jackson.
我想你选好阵营了
I guess we know whose side you're on.
她哪来这么大力气?
how did she do all this?
精神失常 也许?
Psychotic break, maybe?
绝对是神经有问题
Definitely psychotic.
嗯 我还以为...以为Hank夸大其词呢
Yeah, but I just... I thought hank was exaggerating.
还不算太糟
Well, that wasn't so bad.
一个杀气腾腾 不顾一切的吸血鬼被拘留 她很快就会肚子饿
A homicidal, desperate vampire is in custody, and she's gonna need to feed soon.
情况非常糟糕
It's very bad.
持续了150年的婚姻就是这样子
so this is what 150 years of marriage looks like.
看看这些结婚证
Check out these wedding licenses.
他们大约每20年换一对名字
They've got a new pair of names every 20 years or so.
是啊 做吸血鬼就是要-- 不断的更新自己的资料
Yeah, one thing about being a vampire-- you get to reinvent yourself over and over again.
但不管他们什么身份 或者做了什么 他们总是在一起--这非常浪漫
But no matter who they were or what they did, they always stayed togethe it's so romantic.
也许他们还有个双人冰柜
They probably have a double-wide freezer as well.
Emma说是Jackson要求她转变他的
emma said jackson asked her to turn him,
剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表