剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表
他在哪?
Where is he?
这里面
In here.
我觉得 他快死了
I think he's dying.
呆在这
Stay here.
Mick Mick
Mick. Mick.
Mick
Mick.
醒醒
Stay with me.
醒醒
Stay with me.
Mick
Mick.
你烫得厉害
You're burning up.
我咬了她
I bit her.
我在死之前咬了她
Iell di' before i feed on her.
Mick Leni就在另外房♥间 她很好
Mick,leni's in the other room. She's fine.
我猜... 我的确是一朵娇嫩的小花
I guess... I guess i am a delicate flower.
你是
I guess you are.
带Leni回去
Take leni back.
带她离开这里 他就要来了
Get her out of here. He's coming.
我不会走的
I'm not leaving.
现在该由你保护她了
You have to protect her now.
你快死了
You're dying.
我不知道该怎么做 但是我知道你需要 所以...
I don't know how to do this,but i know you need it. So...
不
No.
出去 出去!
Get out. Get out!
你需要鲜血
You need blood.
不 不能是你的
No,not yours.
- 听着 - 不能像这样
- Look. - Not like this.
我自愿的
I want to do this.
如果你需要以此来保命
What do you do when the one thing you need to save your life
而此事却是你生命无法承受之重 你会怎么做?
is the one thingthat would make life unbearable?
我知道你不会杀我 也不会把我变成吸血鬼
I know you won't kill me,and i know you won't try to turn me,either.
我有你这样的吸血鬼朋友 向我解释这类事
I've got this vampire friend who's been explaining this stuff.
受不住了 你就叫停
At some point,you're gonna have to stop me.
维克多♥维♥尔警方 明早6点
Victorville p.d.till 0600 tomorrow.
你要地址吗?
You want the address?
Josh 伙计 你听我解释
Josh,man,i-i can explain.
真的吗?
Really?
- 你貌似刚拨了Fayed付费的一个号♥码? - 我有点昏头了
- 'Cause it looks like you just dialed one of the numbers fayed pays for. - I got in a little bit over my head.
你知道 三月疯... (美国人迷恋三月举♥行♥的美国大学男篮赛)
You know,march madness is...
有个人来找我
This guy came to me.
他说会给我个清白的档案
He told me he could give me a clear slate.
我们是朋友 老兄
We're friends,man.
你这么说 就更不堪了
That just makes it worse.
Leni?
Leni?
再叫 你死定了
Scream,and you're dead.
再叫 你死定了
Scream,and you're dead.
那丫头呢?
Where's the girl?
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
Mick 你没事了?
Mick,are you okay?
我感觉-- 好多了
I feel--i feel better.
关于Jack Toland谋杀案 副检察官Josh Lindsey证实
Deputy d.a.josh lindsey confirmed that
正是Fayed家保姆Leonora Hayes的证词 让本案一锤定音
It was the testimony of leonora hayes that clinched the trial.
同时Fayed还被指控 残忍♥杀害2名安全屋的洛杉矶警官
Charges are also being brought against fayed for the brutal safe house murders of two l.a.p.d.officers--
正义战胜邪恶 这下清静了
good guys win. Day is saved.
剩下的不用我说了
You know the rest.
手怎么样了?
How's the arm?
哦 好了
Oh,okay.
都是我的错 我真蠢
It's all my fault. I'm such a klutz.
幸运的是 你还是这么美丽动人
Lucky thing you're so good-looking.
听着 我 呃...
Listen,i'm,uh...
之前的事 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about before.
当你以为Mick死了 我 呃...
When you thought mick was dead,i,um...
我没能体谅你
I wasn't very understanding.
我没有责备你的意思 我只是心烦意乱
I didn't mean to accuse you. I was just upset.
最终结果是好的
It all worked out okay.
我们配合得真好 不是吗?
We make a pretty good team,don't you think?
或许是因为我血管中流淌着她的血
Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her
让我感觉到了她的每一下心跳
the beating of her very-living heart.
又或许是因为 我们总是心心相连
Or maybe we've always been connected.
但无论怎样 她若靠近我 就有危险
Either way,being near me puts her in danger.
所以 还是离得远远的吧
So it has to stop.
剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表