剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表
previously on "moonlight"...
[ 血色月光 ] 前情提要
she's been lying to us.
她一直在对我们说谎
She's coraline!
她就是Coraline!
No! Shs s not vampire.
不!她不是吸血鬼
She's human. She has a cure.
她是人 她有“治愈”的方法
Something changed her back,and if she dies,
有东西将她转变回了人类 如果她死了
I'll never know what that was or how she did it.
我就永远不知道那是什么 她又是怎么办到的了
I came back for you.
我是为了你回来的
You have to tell me how.
你得告诉怎么变回来的
im an attorney in the DA s office
我可是个律师 地方检察院的哎
Pat everyone down,starting with him.
全都给我拍身搜查 从他开始
I saw the way you two looked at each other.
我看到你俩互望的眼神了
What's going on with you two,anyway?
你俩到底怎么了?
You've been together for a year,and you're not even living together.
你们都在一起一年了 却还没有同居在一起
Don't you think it's time to get serious?
你不觉得 现在该更进一步了吗?
I didn't leave thing svery well with josh.
我走时 和Josh的事没处理好
I do think I need to get home.
我真的得回家了
the rest of the city goes to sleep,and I've just woken up--
当城市其他万物都沉沉睡去时 我却刚刚醒来…
one of the many attributes that attach a vampire to a life of solitude.
吸血鬼生活的众多特点之一就是 孤独
There are questions I ask myself that I just don't know how to answer.
我自问自己问题 却不知如何回答
All these questions surround one uncertainty--
一切问题都围绕着一个未知…
how does an immortal handle mortal feelings?
一个永生之躯如何处理凡人的感情?
See,right now we've got you pinned as a member of the H.E.M.Brotherhood
现在我们已确认你为H.E.M.兄弟会的成员 (西语Hermanos En Muerte死亡兄弟简称)
and got enough on tape to convict you of both trafficking
录音带上也有足够证据证明你走私贩卖♥♥
and money laundering.
和洗钱的勾当
You wear a wire,I can ask for immunity.
如果你肯戴上麦克风(和我们合作) 我可以为你申请豁免
You refuse to cooperate,I file formal charges tomorrow.
你拒绝合作 明天我就正式提出诉讼
You do what you gotta do.
随你
You're looking at getting out sometime after your daughter's 35th birthday,mr. Tejada.
那你到时出去后只能赶上 你女儿35岁的生日了 Tejada先生
And you're looking at a miserable future if you come after me.
如果你再和我纠缠 你以后就甭想过好日子了
This isn't el salvador--
这可不是在萨尔瓦多(中美洲国家)
my client has given his answer,gentlemen.
我的当事人已经给出答覆了 先生
Well,it went exactly as expected,
情况正如所料
and if I'm reading between the lines about my "miserable future,"
如果我真有可能“过不上好日子”
I might need some protection.
那我就需要保护
- You heard about what happened in la palma. - Yeah.
﹣你也听说在帕尔玛的事了吧 ﹣是的
He went after a prosecutor.
他去报复一位检察官
No,not the prosecutor. It was the prosecutor's wife.
不 不是检察官 是检察官的老婆
that judge down there ended up declaring a mistrial.
最后 那边的法官只能以误判告终
You know,I think you're doing the world a favor by moving forward with this.
你能积极处理此事 是为全世界造福了啊
Listen,be careful.
听着 要小心
They play rough in el salvador.
在萨尔瓦多 他们手段激进
your honor,in assessing flight risk,
法官大人 鉴于是高危分子
I ask that you consider mr. Tejada is a well-known ranking member of the hermanos en muerte gang,
我恳请您考虑 Tejada先生是“死亡兄弟” 帮派的著名高级成员
commonly referred to as H.E.M.
人称H.E.M.
Which,as you're well aware of,your honor...
这个 您也知道 法官大人…
thought to be one of the most dangerous in the world...
被认为是世界上最危险的组织…
known for ruthless violence in protecting an extremely well-organized trafficking and money laundering network...
众所周知 他们以残忍♥的手段保护 他们走私贩卖♥♥和洗钱的关系网络…
that extends to countries,if not continents.
这些已经延伸到各国各大洲之间
Mr. Tejada has refused to cooperate,
Tejada先生已经拒绝合作
which indicates he still has ties to this complex network of...
这表明他仍旧同这一复杂网络有联♥系♥…
not good to accuse innocent men,ese.
不应该控告一个无辜的人
Remember that.
记住这点
so why did you take coraline's blood?
你为什么抽取Coraline的血?
Answers.
想找答案
I think it might be the key to the cure.
我认为这可能是解药的关键
You really hate being a vampire,don't you?
你真的很憎恶做吸血鬼 不是吗?
Well,"hate" is a strong word,so,yeah,that works.
说“憎恶”太严重了 是的吧 可以这么说
It can't be all that bad to live forever.
长生不老并没那么糟糕吧
I mean,you'll see things when I'm gone--
我是指 你可以看到我死后的世界
when everyone's gone--
所有人死后…
that we can't even imagine now.
很多我们甚至想像不到的事
Like what?
比如什么?
Cars that can fly,a diet soda that doesn't suck.
汽车可以飞起来 可口的减肥苏打
Yeah,but it's not so fun to experience things alone.
也许吧 但独自体会一切并不好玩
So take a vampire wife,then.
那么去娶个吸血鬼老婆
Tried that one.
试过一次
Didn't work out so well.
并不理想
So are you gonna help me with this or not?
你要不要帮我弄这个?
Why don't you take that to guillermo and get a toxicology report?
为什么不拿给Guillermo做个毒性测试?
Not with this one.
这次不行
I have a friend,dr. Lin,at bio-nalysis.
我有个朋友 Lin博士 在生物分♥析♥研究所里
Okay. Good.
好吧
I just think it's better we go outside the vampire nation with this.
我觉得这次我们远离吸血鬼世界会更好
Yeah,why?
为什么?
Well,vampires like me might see this as a cure,
像我这样的吸血鬼可能把它看作解药
but others might see it as a threat.
但其他的会认为是种威胁
Okay.
好吧
Oh,my god.
噢 天哪
What happened? Are you okay?
发生了什么事?你还好吗?
Do you mind if I talk to beth for a moment?
介意我跟Beth谈一下吗?
Alone?
单独?
Yeah,sure. No problem.
当然不介意
I'll--I'm on my way out.
我正要离开
I'll see you tomorrow at 10:00.
明天10:00见
Bio-nalysis,okay?
在生物分♥析♥研究所 好吗?
what happened?
发生了什么事?
I recused myself from the tejada case.
我要求撤换出Tejada的案子
But you--you're filing charges against him tomorrow.
但是你明天就要控告他了
I was.
原先是
What is going on?
怎么了?
- You've been marked. - What?
﹣你被盯上了 ﹣什么?
They'll come after you.
他们会来找你麻烦
You can't recuse yourself from the trial.
你不能撤换出这次诉讼
It gives out the message that the D.A.'S intimidated.
这等于告诉别人 检察官被胁迫退缩了
I know.
我知道
If I recuse,it emboldens the bad guys. Noble idea.
如果我撤出 就会让坏人得逞 那是光荣的理想
This is reality.
可这是现实
Tejada mutilated a prosecutor's wife in el salvador.
在萨尔瓦多 Tejada伤害过一名检举人的妻子
That kind of thing does not happen in the U.S.
这类事情不会发生在美国
Tell that to the families of the three D.E.A. Agents he supposedly killed in el centro.
告诉那3位他打算在El Centro(加洲城市) 杀害的DEA(美国缉毒属)探员的家属看
but believe me,if it were me that were marked and not you,I'd never step down.
但相信我 他们若盯上的是我 而不是你 我永远不会让步的
Never.
永远不会
But it's not.
但不是我
You've spent two years of your life on this case.
你在这案子上花了2年的时间
I know that,but I can't put you at risk.
我知道 但我不能拿你去冒险
It means a lot that you would sacrifice this much for me.
我很感动你为了我牺牲这么大
Look,if you recuse yourself and the case fails
听着 如果你退出 案子撤诉
and then tejada goes on to kill someone else's brother or wife or daughter...
Tejada又会继续去杀害 别人的兄弟或妻子或女儿…
you have to stay on this case. It's the right thing to do.
你必须坚持跟这个案子 这才是对的
I forgot how cute you are when you're crusading.
我都忘了 你激动起来是如此可爱
I missed you so much.
我想死你了
I can't help myself from entertaining the idea of telling beth how I feel.
我情不自禁 想告诉Beth我的感觉
I know I haven't been here for you.
我知道我没有陪在你身边支持你
You're here now.
你现在在了
That's all that matters.
这才是最重要的
I hope everything's okay.
我希望一切都还好
I've got caught up in my work.
我一直被工作缠着
I love that about you.
我喜欢那样的你
I wouldn't want you to be any different.
我就喜欢这样的你
bobby.
Bobby
Yeah,thanks for getting back to me so fast.
是的 谢谢这么快就回复我
Listen,I want to set up a security detail A.S.A.P.
听着 我希望尽快策划 一套详细的安全保护措施
Why don't you coordinate this with lieutenant carl davis?
你跟Carl Davis副警长协调下此事?
Hey,wait.If you're gonna do that,
嗨 等等 如果你要那么做
I don't want any academy cadets or chain-smoking detectives following me around,okay?
我不想要那些军校学生或 烟鬼警探跟着我转 可以吗?
Yeah. Yeah.
好的 好的
what time is it?
现在几点了?
It's an hour after you were supposed to meet me at bio-nalysis.
跟你和我在研究所见面的时间 已经过了1小时了
I'm so sorry. I completely lost track of time.
很抱歉 我完全忘了时间
剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表