剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表
Mick St.John 欢迎您参加我们今晚的节目
mick st.John,thank you for joining us tonight.
不客气
you're welcome.
身为一个吸血鬼 感觉如何?
So what's it like being a vampire?
当一个吸血鬼真♥他♥妈♥惨
Being a vampire sucks.
这句话不怎么好笑 我知道 但这是实话
It's a bad joke,I know,but it's the truth.
你喝血吗?
So you drink blood?
你愿意给我吸?
Why,you offering?
开玩笑的
I'm just kidding.
喝的 有人提供给我
Yeah,I-I have a guy.
你是说 就好像一个商家一样?
You mean,like a dealer?
是的
Yeah,like a dealer.
那你从来都没咬过人咯?
So you never bite anybody?
是的 是的
No,no.
除非他们要求我这么做
unless they really ask for it.
- 你睡在棺材里吗? - 不
- Do you sleep in a coffin? - No.
都是无稽之谈
That's an old wives' tale.
我睡在雪柜里
I sleep in a freezer.
既然你提起了这类话题 我觉得大蒜就着披萨吃很美味
And while we're on the subject,garlic is tasty on pizza.
大蒜不会驱退你吗? (吸血鬼怕大蒜 圣水 十字架 木桩和火)
Does it repel you?
我的约会对象倒有时会被它熏走
It repels my dates sometimes.
圣水洒到我身上 只会弄湿我而已
Toss holy water on me,I get wet.
十字架?
Crucifixes?
只要你喜欢戴 我没所谓啊
Okay,if you like that kind of thing.
噢 还有我百分百不能变成蝙蝠
Oh,and I definitely can't turn into a bat.
如果可以 那岂不是太酷了
That'de bcool,though,wouldn't it?
日光呢?
What about daylight?
我不太喜欢日光
Daylight's not good.
我不太喜欢日光
Daylight's not good.
在阳光下待得越久 我越难受
The longer I'm in the sun,the worse I feel.
但你不会被焚为灰烬吧?
But you don't burst into flames?
不会
Not if I can help it.
那要如何杀死吸血鬼呢? 木钉? 我猜的
How do you kill a vampire? Wooden stake,I'm guessing?
不 木钉杀不死吸血鬼
No,a wooden stake won't kill a vampire.
喷火器可以杀死吸血鬼
Flamethrower will kill a vampire.
或者砍掉我们的头(lose our head)
Or we can lose our head.
我指的是从字面意思来理解
I mean,literally.
用其他的方法都不行 我们可以自愈
Other than that,we heal.
你看上去是个不错的人 但难道吸血鬼就不会杀人吗?
You seem like a very nice fellow,but don't vampires kill people?
吸血鬼大都没有禁忌或者准则 但我有
Most vampires don't have boundaries or rules,but I do.
我从不猎杀女人
I don't hunt women.
我从不猎杀孩子
I don't hunt children.
我从不猎杀无辜者 但有太多的食人者需要被捕获
I don't hunt innocents,but there's predators out there who need to be dealt with.
这就是你成为私♥人♥侦♥探♥的原因吗?
Is that why you became a private investigator?
正好可以发挥我所长嘛
It's a way to use my special abilities.
- 对想成为吸血鬼的人有何建议? - 有
- Any advice for the vampire wannabes out there? - Yeah.
别挡我的路
stay out of my way.
我常常幻想如果可以解释自己 该会怎样
I often wondered what it would be like if I had the opportunity to explain myself.
但这也不过是个幻想罢了
but that's just a fantasy.
现实往往是这样的
Here's the reality.
孤独地入眠
You sleep alone.
紧守自己的秘密
you keep your secrets hidden.
对了 还有吃晚饭的时候是这样的
Oh,yeah,and here's what a dinner party looks like.
我知道 我知道
I know,I know.
每个人都说自己很开明
Everyone says they're open-minded.
每个人都尝试去接受那些与众不同的人
Everyone tries to accept people who are different from them.
但真♥相♥是 人们往往会感到很不舒服 当他们发现你是个...
But the truth is,people don't react well when they find out that you're...
不死亡灵的时候
undead.
还有个你需要面对的是...
And the other thing you've got to deal with--
当你永生的时候 你的过去会常常侵扰着你的思想
when you live forever,the past always catches up with you.
正如所有精彩的侦探小说一样 故事要从一个女孩开始讲起
like all good detective stories,this one starts with a girl.
一个美好的生命竟如此早就结束了
a promising life cut tragically short.
凶手仍然在逃
Tonight,a killer is on the loose.
严格说来 是两个女孩 而且其中一个还死了
well,technically two girls,and one of them's already dead.
风评网(Buzzwire)记者Beth Turner 停吧
This is beth turner for buzzwire. Cut.
真的吗? 我表现还可以?
Really? I was okay?
是啊 简直就是Amanpour (女性 CNN首席国际记者)
Oh,yeah,total amanpour.
我是说 没人会看出来这是 你第一次做网上现场直播的
I mean,no one would would ever know it was your very first live webcast.
我们得给尸体个特写
We gotta get a shot of the body.
警♥察♥不会批准别人靠近的
Cops won't let anyone get close.
没有拍到"颜摄" 我不会离开的 (money shot 既有最精彩时刻的意思 也有性♥爱♥中"颜♥射♥"的意思)
I'm not leaving without my money shot.
- 天啊 我刚刚说了颜♥射♥吗? - 是的
- Oh,my god.Did I just say that? - Yes.
- 我一夜间变成了个新闻荡♥妇♥ - 不是一夜间
- I've become a news whore overnight. - Not.overnight.
Carl副队长!
Lieutenant carl!
Carl 有没有什么料 透些给我嘛?
carl,what can you tell me?
呃 我看看 Beth 什么都没有
Well,let's see,beth. Nothing.
别这样嘛 我是第一个到现场的
Come on. I was first on scene.
是谁告诉你710公路杀手的藏身地的? (2007年6月发生在洛杉矶的凶案)
Who fed you the location on the 710 freeway shooter?
好吧
All right,fine.
我们觉得她是赫斯特大学的学生
We think she was a hearst college student.
她身上一个很隐蔽的地方 纹上了他们学校的吉祥物
She had their mascot tattooed on a very discreet part of her anatomy.
前面还是后面?
Front or back?
这些人真是的... 把摄像机都拿走!
These guys-- get these cameras out of here!
把摄像机都拿走! 快点!
get these cameras out of here,now! Move it!
我一直想 若你能活到我这种岁数
When you've been around as long as I have,
不会再有什么能让你惊艳
you think that nothing can surprise you anymore,
但今晚我发觉自己错了...
but that was before tonight--
凌晨2点我看她赤脚走在冰凉的喷泉中 我终于明白自己错了
before I saw her walking barefoot through a freezing fountain at 2:00 in the morning.
Beth
beth.
离尸体远点
step away from the body.
"美罗思街谋杀案" 不好 (Melrose 洛杉矶著名的文化娱乐街)
Murder on melrose. No.
"南方女生之死"
Southland student slain.
吸血鬼
Vampire.
找个带吸血鬼的标题
Something with vampire in it.
我认识你吗?
Do I know you?
你说呢
You tell me.
你是个警♥察♥ 对吗?
You're a cop,right?
不是
No.
- 记者? - 不
- Reporter. - Nope.
我们之前见过 你真的很眼熟
We've met before. You look very familiar.
哦 也许我只是长得像你认识的人吧
Well,maybe I've just got one of those faces.
好吧
Okay.
问你一下 以下哪个标题你更喜欢...
Question.What do you like better--
吸血鬼杀人事件震惊洛杉矶...
vampire slaying rocks L.A.--
世上没有吸血鬼
There's no such thing as vampires.
我觉得喷泉里的女孩不这么想
I don't think the girl in the fountain would agree.
我是说...
I mean--
别这样嘛 Beth 尸体都没了
Come on,beth. The body's gone.
警♥察♥几个小时前就收走了
Cops packed up hours ago,okay?
我们还在这儿干嘛?
What are we still doing here?
找那个女孩的车
Looking for the girl's car.
是嘛 万一她是走路过来的呢?
Right,and how do we know she didn't walk?
- 洛杉矶哪还有人走路? - 的确
- Nobody walks in L.A. - Of course.
找到了
Here we go.
赫斯特大学停车证
Hearst college parking permit.
我要你帮忙查查那个停车单
I need you to check on that parking decal.
- 我现在没空 - 别担心
- I can't deal right now. - No,don't worry about it.
我会打电♥话♥问的
I'll call 'em,I'll call 'em.
你写的吸血鬼故事发布还不到24小时 我们的网站就有20万的访问量
200,000 unique visitors on your vampire story,and we posted less than 24 hours ago.
居然联想到吸血鬼 你太聪明了 怎么想到的?
The vampire angle was genius. Did you come up with that?
是啊 灵机一动
Yeah,it just kinda came to me.
很好
Very nice.
找个专家来 从科学的角度分♥析♥一下
Get me some science on this--an expert.
我想把这个事炒大 让它和真的一样
Now I wanna blow this thing up,make it seem real.
我们之中真的存在吸血鬼吗?
Are there vampires among us?
我让你负责这个 你下一步打算怎么做?
I'm letting you run with this. What's your next move?
Steve从死者的停车证上 查到了她的地址
Steve got the dead girl's address from a parking permit.
我想去看看
I think I'll take a look around.
别想了 去吧
Don't think. Go.
老娘我要的是第一手材料
Mama needs fresh content.
游戏已经开始 你就别想再来改变游戏规则了
You don't get to change the rules of the game after the game has started,
剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表