剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表
其实 你也算是浪漫主义者 我的朋友
You're a romantic in the abstract, my friend,
但现实总是关乎血肉
but the reality of fang on flesh...
听着 你说能帮我找到那个失踪的姑娘
look, you said you could help me find the missing girl.
- 我说了吗? - 你说了
- Did I? - Yes.
那你以为Rider在这儿是干嘛的?
What do you think rider's here for?
- 你的新男佣? - 不是
- Your new valet? - No,
他可是电传方面的专家-- Rider England
maestro of all things telephonic-- rider england.
这位是Mick St.John
Mick st. John.
我听说你在找人
I hear you're looking for someone.
没错
Right.
"A Perfect 10"
"A perfect 10."
她干了些什么? 伤了你的心?
What'd she do? She break your heart?
不 她的父母...
No, her parents'.
嗯 她要求要有介绍人 你知道吧
Well, she requires references. You know that.
是的 我可不是去寻欢作乐的 我...我只需要地址
Yeah, I'm not looking to hook up. I-I just need the address.
没问题
No problem.
- 听到了吗? 他说没问题 - 没问题
- You hear that? No problem. - No problem.
天 400年可真是万物变迁啊
Boy, a lot's changed in 400 years.
是啊 再也没有通常的妓院了
Yeah, there's no regular cathouses anymore.
就是啊 又一数码时代的牺牲品 现在都能分门别类了
Yeah, another casualty of the digital age. Now it's categories.
金发的 亚洲的 大胸的 成熟的
Blondes, asians, busty, mature.
还有骑手
equestrian.
我选 我选 我选选选 这真有效率 真美国化
Choice, choice, choice. It's very efficient, very american.
你听上去挺怀旧啊
You sound almost nostalgic.
过去那美好的日子 四个姑娘在街角相互"厮杀"咋没有了?
Whatever happened to the good old days of four girls on a street corner undercutting each other?
好啦 找到了
Okay. Here we go.
威尔夏走廊(洛城著名商业住♥宅♥区)
Wilshire corridor.
天哪 这些妓♥女♥们还真喜欢高层
God, these pros do love their high-rises.
谢啦 先生们
Thank you, gentlemen.
好了 听我说
all right, listen up.
- 敬你们两个 交往一周年 - 干杯
- To you both, together a year now. - cheers.
嘿 等等 我还没说完呢
Hey, wait. I'm not through.
这儿还有谁死于干渴?
Is anyone else dying of thirst here?
祝你 致你们初次邂逅的那一刻
To you and to that moment you first met.
好啦 别--
Okay, don't even--
在像罗得岛大的停车场 就你们两辆车 还能撞着
the only two cars in a parking lot the size of rhode island collide.
你让保险调解人按交通意外处理 我却称其为命运的安排
You said let an insurance adjuster call it an accident.I call it fate.
- 那么... 为了 唔... - 保险调解人
- So... to, um... - insurance adjusters.
- 命运 - 致命运
- Fate. - To fate.
干杯
Cheers.
噢 不好意思 我正在等一个电♥话♥
oh, I'm sorry. I'm kind of expecting a call right now.
嘿
hey.
我没事
Yeah, I'm good.
唔 行 我-我今晚能过来
Uh, yeah. I c--I can tonight.
唔 也许 二三个小时就到?
Um, maybe in, like, two or three hours?
现在? 不 我-我正-我正有事
Right now? No, I-I'm--I'm kind of in the middle of something.
不 不 我想的 好吧
No, no, I want to. Okay.
抱歉 我在跟的案子很是古怪
I'm sorry about that. I've got this weird case I'm working on.
我今晚得去趟停尸房♥
I've got a window to get into the morgue tonight.
你情愿去停尸房♥?
You'd rather be at the morgue?
不 不是"情愿" 只是...
No, not "rather." It's just...
你知道 我能-- 我也许能明天早上去
you know, I can-- I can probably get in tomorrow morning.
不 没关系的
No, it's okay.
要是你必须得去 就去吧
If you have to, you have to.
谢谢你这么理解我
Thank you for being so understanding.
是啊 我真是体贴有加
Yeah, I'm so understanding.
- 好了 你生气了 - 我没生气
- Okay, you're mad. - I'm not mad.
你一定有什么
Well, you're something.
瞧 你得承认 这很不礼貌
Look, you have to admit, it's pretty rude.
那些都是你的朋友
Those are your friends in there.
是你邀请他们来的 可他一个电♥话♥ 你就立刻闪人
Now you invite them here, and then he calls, and you bail.
- 你是说谁? - Mick St.John
- Who calls? - Mick st. John.
那不是Mick St.John 是我在停尸房♥的联♥系♥人
That wasn't mick st. John. That was a contact I have at the morgue.
好吧 要是是你 你怎么想?
Well, what would you have thought?
我看到今天我们巧遇他时 你俩注视对方的样子
I saw the way you two looked at each other when we bumped into him.
- 噢 拜托 - 老实说
- Oh, for goodness sakes. - Honestly,
我没法无视
I couldn't miss it.
现在不是谈这些的时候
Now is not the right time to have this conversation.
不是时候? 这可是我们的周年纪念
Not the right time? It's our anniversary.
交往一年了 我为你准备了鸡 你的朋友们都在这儿
One year together,and I cooked the chicken for you. Your friends are here.
我说过我会尽快赶回来的嘛
I said I'll be back as soon as I can.
这样吧? 你慢慢忙
you know what? Take your time.
通常 吸血鬼不需要女人
normally, vampires don't have to frequent women in the trade.
在送上门的美食和吸血鬼的本性中
Between willing freshies and your basic vamp appeal,
这根本没有必要 但这次不同
there's just no need, but this was different.
有吸血鬼到过这里
A vampire had been here.
即使隔着一道门 我也能闻得出来
Even through the door, I could smell it.
挣扎 抵抗 最终还是被制伏
struggle, resistance and ultimately, defeat.
不仅仅是受害人
And it wasn't just the victim.
还有对她下毒手的吸血鬼
It was the vampire who did it to her.
你得动作快些 老大随时会回来
You gotta hurry. My boss will be back any minute.
不会很久啦
It won't take long.
- 你在找什么? - 看到时就自然知道了
- What are you looking for? - I'll know when I see it.
他们为什么还没确认她的身份?
Why haven't they identified her?
- 唔 有啊 差不多吧 - 从这上可看不出啊
- Mm. They have, kind of. - Not according to this.
她有那种脱衣舞♥女♥的花名 你知道
Well, she had one of those stripper names, you know.
在查出她到底是谁前 我们就叫她无名氏
We give her e"ane do"j until we find out who she really is.
噢 天哪 这是他干的?
Oh, my god. He did this?
你觉得这很有趣么?
You think it's funny?
嘿 为看这裸体女尸 你给我50块呢
Hey, you pay me 50 bucks to see a dead girl naked.
我猜你应该百无禁忌啊
I assume you're up for anything.
你真变♥态♥ 知道吗?
You're sick. Do you know that?
嘘 我老板来了
shh. It's my boss.
晚上好 先生
good evening,sir
你确定要这么做么?
You sure you want to do this?
我们必须知道
We have to know.
好吧
Okay.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
不是她 这不是她
it's not her. It's not her.
太好了
freedom.
人都走了 你能起来了
Everybody's gone now. You can get up.
你在这儿干嘛?
What are you doing here?
我还想问你呢
I was just about to ask you the same thing.
不 藏在隔壁房♥间墙角的人应该先说
No, the person hiding around the corner in the other room gets to go first.
有个性♥欲♥狂魔还在逍遥法外
There is a sexual predator on the loose.
不知道说"性♥欲♥"是否恰当
I don't know if "sexual" is the right word,
但有传言说这是一个古怪的惯技
but there was rumors about an odd M.O.
- 撕咬者? - 那只是掩饰罢了
- A biter? - That's an understatement.
我不想胡乱猜测 但我想 这可能是 唔...
I don't mean to cast aspersions, but I think it might be a, uh...
是吸血鬼--
it's a vampire--
一个极度受挫 充满危险的吸血鬼
an extremely frustrated and dangerous one.
轮到你了
So your turn.
- 什么? - 你在这儿干嘛?
- What? - What are you doing here?
- 你也在找这家伙? - 不 我在找一个失踪的女孩--
- You tracking the same guy? - No, I'm looking for a missing girl--
是与我同来的那对夫妇的女儿 她是妓♥女♥
the daughter of that couple I was with. She's working as an escort.
不是这个妓♥女♥吗?
Not this escort?
不 他们说这是和女儿高中毕业后 一起来洛城的女孩
No. They said that this is the girl that their daughter came to L.A. With after high school.
我猜 她们是室友
They were roommates, I guess.
等等 你带这些人过来
So wait a second. You brought those people here,
来看他们已死的女儿?
thinking they were gonna see their dead daughter?
第一 我去了那所公♥寓♥ 试图找到他们还活着的女儿
First, I went to a condo, thinking I'd find their live daughter,
但那儿碰巧就是犯罪现场
but that happened to be a crime scene.
- 哪个犯罪现场? - 威尔夏走廊87--
- Which crime scene? - Wilshire corridor, 87--
- 8718号♥? - 是啊
- 18? - Yeah.
我也因此跑这儿来了
That's how I ended up here, too.
我快冻僵了 我们走吧
I'm freezing. Let's get out of here.
不管了 我要说了
Okay, I'm just gonna say it.
你不觉得 我们在这儿撞见 有点奇怪吗?
Don't you think it's a little weird, us running into each other here?
没觉得 你是什么意思?
Not really. What do you mean?
我是说 你一直在避开我
I mean, you've been avoiding me.
剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表