剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表
我有一个专为很积极的学生开的学习小组
Well,I do have a study group for some of my more motivated students.
我也很积极
I'm really motivated.
Daniel?
Daniel?
这位是Daniel 我的助教
This is daniel,my T.A.
Daniel 这是Kate...
Daniel,this is kate.
Nelson
nelson.
Kate Nelson 抱歉
Kate nelson. I'm sorry.
- 你能记下她的联♥系♥方式吗? - 当然可以
- Would you take down her information? - Sure.
我得走了
I have to get going.
嗨
Hi.
学习小组 是吧?
Study group,huh?
听起来很有意思
Sounds intriguing.
我们怎么联♥系♥你?
So how do we get hold of you?
3-1-0...
3-1-0.
城市某处 凶手正逍遥法外
somewhere in the city,a killer is on the loose.
Josef希望我抓住他 这样我们的秘密就安全了
Josef wants me to hunt him to keep our secret safe.
我只想保证 他不会再杀人
I just w mt toanake sure he doesn't do it again.
要品尝血的味道 并不一定是吸血鬼
You don't have to be a vampire to get a taste for blood.
你吓我一跳
You startled me.
- 我是Mick St. John - 对哦
- I'm mick st.John. - Right.
我妻子跟我说 你来过我家
My wife mentioned you came by the house.
你在调查Kelly Foster之案
You're looking into kelly foster's death.
嗯 是谋杀案...
Uh,murder.
我能问一下 你为谁工作?
Do you mind if I ask who you're working for?
我为Kelly工作
I'm working for kelly.
我会尽我所能帮助你
Well,then I want to help in any way I can.
她是个很特别的女孩
She was an extraordinary girl,
我... 我很在乎她
and I...I truly cared for her.
这么说你们之间有暧昧?
So there was a relationship?
我把所有事情都告诉警♥察♥了 我没什么可隐瞒的
I already told the police everything. I have nothing to hide.
即使我真的隐瞒了 你觉得我会跟你说吗?
If I did,do you think I'd be talking to you?
从西吉斯蒙德的统治时期起 这件宝贝已经有500多年历史了
That piece is over 500 years old,from the reign of sigismund I-
是立陶宛的吸血鬼神维尔纽斯的象征
the sign of vilnius,a lithuanian vampire god.
吸血鬼神?
Vampire god,huh?
有意思 因为Kelly Foster的 尸体脖子上有2个咬印
You know,that's interesting,because kelly foster showed up dead with two bite marks in her neck.
很明显 有人在制♥造♥假象 让人以为是我做的
Well,clearly,someone's trying to make it look as if I had something to do with it.
也许是因为你一直告诉大家 你是个吸血鬼
Maybe that's because you keep telling people you're a vampire.
- 我是个吸血鬼 - 真的?
- I am a vampire. - Really?
当然了 我不是那些低俗小说中 经常描述的那种类型
Well,not in the way most commonly portrayed in dime-store novels.
很多人听到吸血鬼这个词
When most people hear the word vampire,
他们立即联想到那些 永远不死的怪物
they immediately conjure up an image of some undead monstrosity
晚上到处找人类的血喝
running around at night trying to drink human blood.
真讨厌
hate that.
真正的吸血鬼其实就是一些人 他们生来就能吸收并控制生命能量
A real vampire is simply a person born with the ability to absorb and manipulate pranic energy.
- "Prana"源于北印度语 意思是-- - 生命力
- Prana is a hindi word meaning- - life force.
是的 非常好
Yes,very good.
真正的吸血鬼 在临界能量上缺乏平衡
Real vampires have a critical energy imbalance.
所以我们必须寻找生命能量 吸收它
So we must seek out pranic energy and absorb it.
难道不能喝杯特浓咖啡之类的吗?
Couldn't you just have a double espresso or something?
新鲜的血液含有很高的生命能量 因此吸血鬼总是和血联♥系♥在一起
fresh blood has a very high pranic energy content,hence the blood link to vampires.
不过如果能正确处理 生命能量仪式对参与双方都有好处
But when done correctly,a pranic ceremony can have salutary effects for both participants.
那么 教授 告诉我...
So tell me something,professor--
这些好处是在你和学生们 发生性关系之前还是之后?
do the salutary effects kick in before or after the sex with your students?
我们的谈话结束了
I think we're through talking.
好的 谢谢
All right,thank you.
如果被你抓进去的杀人犯 想要向你报复
You know,if one of the killers you put away ever wanted to get even,
只要在墨西哥烤乳猪里 做手脚就行了
all they would have to do is wait for the cochinita pibil to go on special.
吸血鬼杀人案震惊洛杉矶
Vampire slaying rocks L.A.
公众总是传播小道消息 Carl
Publicity spawns tips,carl.
- 是的 还有些人云亦云的 - 别生气
- Yeah,and copycats. - Don't be mad.
我给了你那瓶血
I gave you the vial of blood.
那是法庭不承认的证据
It's inadmissible.
你找人分♥析♥过了吗?
Did you have it analyzed?
是不是某个利害关系人?
Is it from a person of interest?
那个"黑暗"教授?
The professor of darkness?
你把他的DNA备案了吗?
You have his D.N.A. Fonile?
听着 第一次找他谈的时候 他主动提供了DNA样本
Look,he volunteered a D.N.A. Swab during his first interview.
非常合作嘛
Cooperative.
是的 这类人正希望你这么想
Yeah,that's what they always want you to think.
Chloe Jones那里有什么消息吗?
What do you have on chloe jones?
你和她谈过了?
You talk to her?
- 她好像有一点暴躁 - 那不奇怪
- She seems a little edgy. - She should be.
学校保安说 她因为跟踪和骚扰的投诉 被校方记录在案
We found a stalking and harassment complaint filed against her with the campus police.
谁的投诉?
Filed by?
Kelly Foster
Kelly foster.
- Chloe说她们是最好的朋友 - 曾经是
- Chloe said they were best friends. - They were.
我们在Chloe的住处 还发现了个带血的挂件
We also found a blood pendant at chloe's apartment.
她们都和教授上过床
They were both sleeping with the professor.
得了吧 玩3P从来没好下场
Well,threesomes never end well.
别问了
Don't ask.
我想你差不多该回来了
it's about time you got back.
你自便吧
make yourself at home.
是啊 我自己倒了饮料
I did,and poured myself a drink.
你真的喝这种东西? 什么玩意 脱脂大豆素食者之血?
You seriously drink this stuff? What is it,like,nonfat soy vegan blood?
- 你要是不喜欢喝... - 我可没说不喜欢
- If you don't like it- - I didn't say that.
- 你确定? - 得了吧
- Are you sure? - Get out of here.
说真的 你这里有新鲜血吗?
Actually,you got any freshies around?
唉 当然没有
Yeah,of course not.
你所为何来 Josef?
Am I supposed to know why you're here,josef?
吸血鬼传说背后很可能 有一个重要的真♥相♥
It is possible that there is a core truth behind the vampire myth.
也许他们都是人类 他们的体质有一些遗传的缺陷
Perhaps there are people with certain genetic predispositions
所以他们渴求血 吸收血
who actually could require and digest blood.
吸血鬼专家 不错
Vampire experts. Beautiful.
现在农民都顾不上吃饭了
Now we got the food mouthing off about the farmer.
整个城市都在议论纷纷
The whole city is talking.
你知道他们在说什么? 我们!
You want to know what they're talking about? Us.
那么他们是捕风捉影咯
So it's a slow news day.
那倒不是
Oh,that's not it.
整件事情都是一个记者搞出来的 风评网的叫Beth什么的...
It's a reporter from buzzwire. She started this whole killer vampire thing-- a beth somebody.
Turner
Turner.
你认识她?
You know her?
是的 我们一起破门进去调查的
Yeah,we did some breaking and entering together.
你 我的朋友 你要让她停手
Well,you,my friend,must get her to stop.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
比如她一个人在开车 突然汽车爆♥炸♥之类的?
Like she's driving along and suddenly her car explodes?
我想你可以好好地跟她说 但 随你的便啦
I was thinking you'd ask her nicely,but fielder's choice.
凶手不是吸血鬼 Josef
The killer's not a vampire,josef.
她脖子上有咬痕
There were bite marks.
那是2个刺伤的伤口
Two stab wounds.
那血呢?
And the blood?
伤了动脉 肯定会失血很多
Well,you hit an artery,you're bound to get some of that.
你意思是 是某个用史努比杯子喝血 的吸血鬼崇拜者干的?
Oh,so you're telling me some poser wannabe drinking blood out of a snoop dogg chalice is behind this?
是的 差不多吧
Yeah,something like that.
你为什么还没杀了他?
Why haven't you killed him?
不止一个嫌疑人
There's more than one suspect.
那就把他们都杀了
So kill them all.
要是我 我肯定会
That's what I would do.
嘿 我知道你讲道义 有顾虑 那还不错吧 马马虎虎
Hey,look,I know you have morals and scruples,and that's fine. sort of.
但是你一定要办好这事 否则我对你就不这么客气了
But you are not the man i on occasion pretend to respect if you don't get this under control.
你怜悯那些凡人
Hey,you have a soft spot for the mortal ones,
你迷恋他们拥有的乐趣
a fascination with all the charming things they do
他们的人生旅途 就是聆听死亡的嘀嗒声
while listening to the tick,tick,tick of their own looming demise.
没事 这很好
That's fine. It's good.
每个人都得有个爱好
Everyone needs a hobby.
人们不可能因为一篇Buzzwire的文章 就一下子相信吸血鬼的存在
Look,people aren't gonna suddenly believe in vampires because of a buzzwire article.
你想冒险吗?
Are you willing to take that risk?
因为某个记者报道 人人脑子里 都想着有吸血鬼 那事情就暴露了
If everyone have vampires on their mind because of some reporter,suddenly things get noticed.
我们就被暴露了
We get noticed.
我说了 我来搞定这事
I said I'm on this.
很好 如果那个记者 真的发现我们的身份
Good,'cause if that reporter actually finds out who we are,
剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表