剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表
我要去道歉
rough night?
不平静的一夜?
You could say that.
可以这么说
I'm, uh...
我
I'm glad you're here.
我很高兴你来这里
Look, I'm sorry if I was insensitive about your case.
听着 我很抱歉 如果我对你的案子造成困扰
I know it's important to you.
我知道这对你很重要
I don't know what I was thinking,
我不知道自己在想什么
trying to order you off a story.
想命令你舍弃一个新闻故事
The fact that I was in the club--
实际上我在俱乐部
it was just work. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you.
只是工作 如果让你难堪我很抱歉
I shouldn't have made such a big deal out of it.
我不该这么大惊小怪
It's just...
只是...
this case is driving me crazy.
这案子快把我逼疯了
I really messed it up.
我真的搞砸了
The drug evidence vanished.
药物证据没了
It's gone?
没了?
We seized the drug,but there's--there's nothing illegal about it.
我们没收了药物 但里面没有非法成分
Toxicology couldn't even get a read on it.
毒理检验甚至读不出它是什么
The guy we got from the club is giving us the manufacturer.
从俱乐部抓的那个人供出了生产商
It's some woman named lola.
一个叫Lola的女人
hey. He's wired.
嗨 给他装好窃听器了
Is he okay?
他还好吗?
Yeah, he's a little scared,
是的 受了点惊而已
but, uh, he'll do it.
但是 他会合作
Uh, warehouse is at 5th and alameda.
仓库在林荫道第五大街
Hey. Uh, I got the officers ready.
嗨 我让办公室的人都准备好了
Okay.
好的
All right.
好的
hey, look, I'd better go.
嗨 听着 我最好还是离开
Okay.Good luck.
好了 祝你好运
mick, it's beth.
Mick 我是Beth
Listen, the police are about to raid lola's warehouse at 5th and alameda.
听着 警♥察♥要去林荫道 第五大街突袭Lola的仓库
If there's anything there you don't want them to find,
如果你有什么不想让他们发现的
you should get there first.
你该赶在他们之前去那里
Okay.
好的
Where's lola?
Lola在哪儿?
I don't know. Oh!
我不知道
Where's lola?
Lola在哪儿?
She's in the back.
她在后面
Get out.
出去
It finally made sense--
终于真♥相♥大白了
the silver, the vampire blood.
银 吸血鬼的血
Oh, my god.
哦 我的天
Lola had made her own little factory--
Lola建了小工厂
immobilize, extract and eventually dispose.
进行麻痹 抽血 最后处理掉尸体
(Lola) I wouldn't do that.
我就不会这么做
It'll kill him.
这会害死他
They're vampires.
他们是吸血鬼
You're preying on your own kind.
你在捕食自己的同类
(Lola) don't get all sanctimonious on me.
别满口仁义道德了
Humans kill each other every day. No one even blinks.
人类每天都在自相残杀 可眼睛都不眨一下
It's evil.
这是邪恶的
"Evil" is a word that gets tossed around a lot,
"邪恶"就象"好极了"和"赞"一样
like "great" or "awesome."
是被到处引用的字眼
you're actually enjoying this.
你实际是乐在其中
Everyone should enjoy their work, don't you think?
每个人都该享受工作 不是吗?
You're done here.
到此为止了
You're done everywhere.
都结束了
So self-righteous,
这么自以为是
like josef.
跟Josef一样
Both of you with your rules and laws.
你们两个都遵从法则
We're above all that.
而我们应超越这些
But you...
但是你们...
still trying to be human,
依然想做凡人
hanging on to your little freshie friend,
对渺小的凡俗之躯恋恋不舍
being all tragic and dark.
这么悲惨 这么阴暗
You can't go through eternity that way.
你们这样是无法经历永恒的
You'll understand when you're older.
当你年岁渐长就会理解
I don't need to be old.
我不用变老
ErI understand now.
现在就理解
There's nothing I could do for the others.
对于别人我已无能为力
With that much silver in their bodies, they're dead already.
体内有那么多银 他们已经死了
I need you three.
我要你们三个
Go around that side.
绕那边去
Come in the back entrance.
从后门进
You three, take the east door.
你们三个走东门
You two, come with me.
你们两个跟我来
Believe me,
相信我
I'm ding them a favor.
我是在帮他们的忙
(beth) the explosion happened just after midnight.
午夜刚过就发生了爆♥炸♥
Police believe this is the site of the drug manufacturing facility
警♥察♥相信爆♥炸♥点就是
that's responsible for the black crystal overdoses.
要为过量服用黑水晶致死事件负责的制药厂
They currently have no leads as to the whereabouts of the people involved.
目前对于涉及人员的去向没有任何线索
This is beth turner for "buzzwire."
我是"新闻追踪"的Beth
So you got your story.
看来你的报道解决了
Yeah.
是的
this fire...
这场大火
anybody can see how convenient it is.
任何人都看得出烧得真是时候
It's lola covering her tracks.
Lola在掩盖痕迹
I would think that somebody obsessed with mysteries,
我认为某些对神秘事物着魔的人
like you...
比如你
would seize on that.
会对此事紧追不舍
And get in the middle of your investigation?
加入你的调查之中?
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
Investigation's over.
调查结束了
The D.A.'S just happy black crystal's disappeared from the scene.
地方检察官办公室很高兴 黑水晶已经彻底消失
So has lola.
Lola也很高兴
She won't be back.
她不会回来了
I don't want to know.
我不想知道
The warehouse is tedorch.
仓库一把火烧了
Everything's taken care of.
一切都处理好了
What about, uh...
那么...
she's dead.
她死了
well, you know, lola never told me exactly how old she was,
Lola从未告诉我她到底有多大
but you know how women are.
可你知道 女人嘛
Yeah.
是的
She was at least 500 years old.
她至少500岁了
500?
500岁?
Yeah.
是的
Wow.
哇
Imagine everything she must have seen.
看来她经历过所有一切
Yeah.
是啊
All the history.
整个历史
Lola said she thought you and I were alike.
Lola说她觉得你跟我很相象
(Scoffs) alike?
相象?
You and me?
你和我?
Yeah.
是的
Self-righteous,following human rules and laws,moral principles,that kind of thing.
自以为是 遵从人类的法则 和道德原则 诸如此类
But don't worry.
不过别担心
She was wrong.
她错了
You're 100% vampire.
你是百分百的吸血鬼
Only, you know,when you live as long as lola,
只是当你活到Lola这般年龄
it tricks you into thinking you're above it all,
命运的作弄会让你以为自己超越一切
that you really are immortal.
以为自己真会永垂不朽
Yeah.
是的
Then it ends.
然后一切烟消云散
beth, dinner's ready.
Beth 晚饭准备好了
Okay, I'll be just a minute.
好的 马上就来
剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表