剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表
<血色月光> 前情提要...
Previously on moonlight...
我想要帮助人类
I wanna help people.
所以做了私♥家♥侦♥探♥
It's why I became a P.I.
那天我听了你讲的话
I heard what you said.
我是吸血鬼
That I'm a vampire.
自从上次焚尸炉和木棒插心事件以来
after last time, what with the incinerating... And the stakes in the heart,
我都不确定还能否再见到你
I wasn't sure if I was gonna see you again.
这确实需要一个过程
It was a lot to process.
有些人可能并非注定在一起
Some people just aren't meant to be together.
Beth有男朋友 而且
Beth has a very real boyfriend,
经过我前妻Coralin事件... 我就自然有了信任障碍
and after my ex-wife coraline, it's hard for me to trust someone again.
我知道 我们一开头不是很合得来
I know we didn't exactly get off on the right foot,
但我从Beth那里听到她夸你好
but I've heard good things from beth.
很高兴 她还夸我
I'm glad the buzz is good.
她还说在你身边 就不会厌倦
she also said it's never boring around you.
吸血鬼可以经受日照 但太多的阳光直射会置我们于死地
Vampires can be in the daylight, but too much of it will kill us,
吸血鬼的生存本能很简单 如果你快死了 你就得喝血
and our survival instincts are simple. If you're dying, you need blood.
不 不能是你的 不能这样
No, not yours! Not like this!
如果受不了了 你就叫停
At some point, you have to stop me.
是吧 Rosin医生说没事 就一定不会有事的
There. If dr. Rosin says it's okay, it's okay.
- 感觉好点儿了吗? - 我之前就很好啊
- Feel better now? - I felt fine before.
我感觉好多了
Well, I feel better.
真是个奇怪的伤口 我是说 两个奇怪的伤口
That is one weird cut. I mean, two.
那真是太疯狂 不是吗? 在沙漠里
It was pretty crazy out there in the desert, wasn't it?
是啊 有点吧
Yeah, a little.
真奇怪 Mick从那之后就没来看过你 至少也该看看你是否没事
It's strange that mick hasn't even stopped by since,at least to see how you are.
我没事
I'm fine.
只是 有段时间 我们好像一开门就能看到他
It's just, for a while,it was like he was there every time we opened the door,
现在却突然消失了
and now he sort of disappeared.
不会是因为我说了什么吧?
It wasn't something i said, was it?
抱歉 你刚刚说什么来着?
sorry. What?
要说过去85年来我学到些什么 那就是...你想要的...
If I've learned anything in 89 years, it's that what you want...
小心
watch it.
并不总是那么重要
doesn't always matter.
对不起
Sorry.
你可以想从这里到那边
You can want to get from here to there.
你可以期望准时
You can want to be on time.
你期望为了某人着想 而故意避开她
You can want to avoid someone for their own good because say,
因为...比如...你在沙漠里吸了她的血
you drank their blood out in the desert.
但如果这世界想要改变... 你可以逃开
But if the universe wants something different... well, you can run,
却无法躲远
but you can't hide.
Mick
Mick.
嗨
Hi.
- 我们刚才还谈到你 - 是的 没错
- We were just talking about you. - Yeah, we were.
- 你们在这儿干嘛? - 那么 你在这儿干嘛...?
- What are you doing here? - So what are you doing--
噢 我们...呃...过来验血
oh. We're, uh,here for a blood test.
验血? 你们要...你们俩...
A blood test? Are--are you two--
结婚? 不 不
getting married? No, no.
呃 是这样的 Josh认为我得了破伤凤 你知道的 那个链接栅栏
Uh,for this.Josh thought I might have tetanus. You know, from the chain-link fence?
- 那你到这儿来干嘛呢? - 和你一样 血...工作...
- So what are you doing here? - Same. Blood... work.
我-我-我得去找人验血(找人买♥♥血^^)
I-I-I have to get some blood work done.
知道吗 我给你留了条讯息
You know, I left you a message.
事实上 她留了四条
Actually, she left four.
不知为啥 我没收到
I must have missed that somehow.
嗯 那你现在知道了 有时间打给我
Well, you know now, so call when you get a chance.
- 好的 - 要不明天晚上过来玩吧
- Yeah. - Or better yet,come by tomorrow night.
我们邀请了几个朋友过来 庆祝我们的恋爱一周年
We're having a few friends over to celebrate one year together.
噢 我认为...Mick不太想来...
Oh, I don't think-- mick doesn't wanna...
不 我会来 我想来 呃 但是我来不了
no I would, want to, uh, but I can'T.
我很抱歉 但恭喜你们了
I'm sorry. But congratulations.
呃 一周年 那...那真的不容易
That's, you know, one year, that's, uh,that's really something.
谢谢
Thanks.
再见
See ya.
我们虽报有期望...
There's what we want...
但还是有数百万的巧合我们无法控制
then there are the million coincidences we have no control over.
这些事将我们置身于 特定的地点 特定的时间
The events that put us in a certain place at a certain time
并永远改变了我们的一生
and change our lives forever.
谁控制着这些巧合?
who controls these coincidences?
我只知道... 不是我们自己
All I know... it's not us.
噢 噢 亲爱的 我可不能...
oh, no, honey. I just can'T.
不能和你...
Not with you.
快走吧 我们这就扯平了
So run along, and we'll call it even.
你知道吗 你在照片上更加漂亮
You know, your picture was a lot prettier.
嗨 快醒醒 美女 我们有现场新闻了
hey, wake up, girl.We got a live one.
食谱?
Recipes?
噢 我和Josh今晚有些客人要过来
Oh, josh and I are having some friends over tonight.
"小鸡鸡加配酱"? (英语中Cock小鸡鸡的谐音)
"Coq in a reduction sauce"?
- 这是法语"鸡肉"的意思 - 还是够吓人的
- It's french for "chicken." - Still.
你说你有现场新闻?
You said you had a live one?
噢 其实是死亡事件 你会喜欢这个的
Oh. Dead, actually. You're gonna like this.
- 妓♥女♥? - 嗯 又有料了
- An escort? - Mm-hmm. Juicy stuff, too.
我的线人说 "这可是很特殊的老手法"
My source said, "a very distinctive M.O."
- 你认为这... - 就像旧金山那人的行径 没错
- You think this is... - like the san francisco guy, yeah.
被新闻炒得沸沸扬扬 引起了骚动
The way this has been in the news brings out all the perverts.
试试模仿者这个角度
Look for a copycat angle.
交给我吧
I'm all over it.
你知道吗 你还真喜欢这类事 让我有点感觉怪怪的
You know, the degree you like this stuff almost makes me uncomfortable.
Mick St.John 私♥家♥侦♥探♥事务所
Mick St.John Private Investigations
她到这里来 想当演员
she came out here to be an actress.
十年级时就演了"我们的城镇" (王尔德的作品)
She was in "our town" in tenth grade.
她是主角 就是那种整部戏只有她台词的
She was the main one. You know, the one that does all the talking.
突然我们就联♥系♥不到她了
Suddenly we couldn't reach her.
寄给她的信都被退了回来 电♥话♥也接不通
All her letters came back, and her phone was disconnected.
几十年来 我一直听闻这种故事
I'd heard the same story for decades.
小镇美女离开家乡 找寻刺♥激♥ 的确也成功了
Small-town beauty leaves home looking for excitement and gets it.
通常都沦落到给人表演笼内跳舞
Used to be it ended with her dancing in a cage on sunset
幸运点的 被一个老她三倍的男人 包养着住在公♥寓♥里
or if she was lucky,living in some apartment paid for by a gentleman three times her age,
但最近 我听到了不同的故事
but lately, I'd been hearing something else.
整个镇的人都知道 但是...没人告诉我们
People all over town knew, but...nobody told us.
我们是最后知情的
we were the last ones to know.
知道她在网络上当妓♥女♥?
That she was on the internet as an escort?
我们打过这电♥话♥ 但她从来不回我们
We tried that number, but she never called us back.
他们还在网上评论她们 就像是...是在拍卖♥♥母猪
And they review them on the internet, like sows at auction.
我会替你们把她找出来的
I'm gonna find her for you.
我保证
I promise.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 退后 退后
hey, everyone, back.
嘿 别拍照
hey,no pictures.
摄像机关掉
Cameras off.
拜托 伙计们 我们得让大家退后
come on, guys. we need to keep everybody back.
我们得做事了
Take a little private jobs.
嘿 别逼我把你摄像机拿掉
Hey. ****
嗨 我说了都退后 Beth 拜托 你知道规矩的
hey, I said everyone back. Beth, come on.You know the drill.
那两穿西装的是谁?
Who are those guys in suits?
噢 他们知道这公♥寓♥出租 考虑也许会租下
Oh, they heard the apartment's available. Thought they might take it.
- 他们是联邦调查员吧? - 无可奉告
- Are they F.B.I.? - No comment.
我能引用这句吗?
Can I quote you on that?
听着 我们正在处理一桩很棘手的案子
Look, we're dealing with a serious situation here.
你别来打扰我们 好吗? 拜托 就这一次
I need you to back off, okay? Please. For once.
这和旧金山那次...妓♥女♥谋杀案一样吗?
Is it like san francisco-- the escort killer there?
还是只是摹仿者? 还是杀手追到了洛城
A copycat or did he come to L.A.?
退后 大家请退后 出来吧
all right, everyone back. Coming out.
这是联邦调查员在这儿的原因吗? 他到洛城了?
Is that why the F.B.I.'S here? He's come to L.A.?
Beth 你知道你需要什么吗?
Beth, you know what you need?
你需要一个"关闭"的开关(闭嘴)
You need an "off" switch.
那么你那位记者朋友 呃 叫什么来着?
so your reporter friend. Uh, what's her name?
- 你知道她名字的 - 没错...呃...
- You know her name. - Yeah**
那么当时你感觉怎样 呃 快乐时光?
So how's it going since, uh, happy hour?
感觉不错
Fine.
噢 以你的个性 这表示你在躲她
Oh, knowing you, it means you're avoiding her.
剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表