剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表
全队注意 18号♥车被报遭窃
Car 17*******
St.John先生? 我是Clark警官 维克多♥维♥尔警♥察♥
Mr.st.john? I'm officer clark.Victorville,p.d.
该由我来护送你们去洛城
supposed to give you an escort back to l.a.
我告诉过检察官我不需要护送
I told the d.a.i didn't need an escort.
我只是奉命办事
I just know what i was told.
今天穿夹克一定挺热吧
Must be hot in that jacket today.
我从来不觉得热
I never get hot.
冷若冰霜(冷静) 是吧?
Cold as ice,huh?
差不多吧
Something like that.
你那姑娘准备好走了吗?
Your girl ready to go?
是啊 她在女厕所 我 唔 我去叫她
Yeah,she's resting up in the ladies' room. I'll,uh,i'll get her.
知道吗?
You know what?
她现在有些心力憔悴
She's a little overwhelmed at the moment.
你还是在这儿等吧
Why don't you wait here?
行啊
Sure.
你是说Leni用Colden警官的手♥机♥打给Mara?
You're telling me leni used colden's phone to call mara?
对 由她父亲付费的手♥机♥
Yeah,a phone her dad pays for.
那么说来 那通电♥话♥和安全房♥遭袭无关
So that call had nothing to dowith the safe house hit.
也就是说 还有其他人泄密
Which means there's still a leak.
打电♥话♥给Mick 让他带Leni离开那儿
Call mick. Tell him to get leni out of there.
我试过了 打不通
I tried. The call won't go through.
不好意思?
Excuse me?
发生什么事了? 我们为什么要偷警车?
What's going on? Why did we steal a cop car?
为了逃远点 靠
To put miles between us. Damn it.
- 还是没信♥号♥♥ - 避开谁?
- Still no signal. - Between who?
- 派来杀你的人 - 什么?
- Us and the guy sent to kill you. - What?
他怎么找到我们的?
How did he find us?
这无关紧要 现在必须得甩掉他
Doesn't matter. Now it's about losing him.
怎么了?
What?
你干嘛非得惹毛军♥火♥贩子呢?
You had to piss off an arms dealer,didn't you?
- 小心! - 抓紧了
- Look out! - Hold on.
- 下车 - 什么?
- Get out. - What?
做就行了 下车 快下
Do it. Get out,get out.
关上门
Shut the door.
这下好了
Great.
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
不要紧 就是有点吓到了
Yeah,just a little freaked out.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
没事 只要尽快离开这儿就行
Yeah,i will be,as soon as we get out of here.
你觉得我们还能相信警♥察♥吗?
You think we could trust them?
我也许会后悔
I'm probably gonna regret this,
但我们不能待在这 研究这个问题 走吧
but we're not gonna stick around to find out.Come on.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么样?
Well?
维克多♥维♥尔警方在前往汽车站的路上
That was victorville p.d.on the way to the bus station,
看到了刚发生事故的现场
They found a fresh accident scene.
显然 Mick和Leni偷了辆警♥察♥的巡逻车
Apparently,mick and leni stole a police cruiser.
他们被袭击了
They were attacked.
他们貌似死了
Looks like they're dead.
死了?
Dead?
一定是哪里出错了
There must be some mistake.
警车还在燃烧着 温度太高 根本无法靠近
The car was in flames. It's too hot to even get close.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
你有大♥麻♥烦了
You got a big problem.
Mick除了你和我 没和其他人说过话
Mick didn't talk to anyone but you and i.
你是说我就是那个内奸?
Are you suggesting that i'm the leak?
我是说你的人里有问题 你应该找出他是谁
I'm saying someone on your team is responsible,and you should find out who.
当我还是人类时 在凸出部战役中活了下来 (二战时期美军对德军的著名战役)
When i was still human,i survived the battle of the bulge.
在阿登的战壕中呆了6个礼拜 (法国阿登 凸出部战役的战场)
Six weeks in a trench in the ardennes.
那是我遇到的最冷的冬天
The coldest winter i ever felt.
战友因为冻伤失去了一只脚
My buddy lost a foot to frostbite.
我当时认为那就是地狱
I thought that was hell.
我错了
I was wrong.
你看起来脱水了
You look dehydrated.
要不要停下来歇歇?
Do you wanna stop for a while?
我们不能停
We can't.
吸血鬼的生存本能很简单
Vampire survival instincts are simple.
如果你快死了 你需要喝血
If you're dying,you need blood.
不管是否曾经发誓要保护 Leni 还有她的孩子
Doesn't matter that i'd sworn to protect leni and her baby.
若没其他途径得到鲜血 我必须喝她的
If i can't get blood any other way,i'll have to feed on her.
我自己也无力阻止
I won't be able to stop myself.
Mick 看
Mick,look.
呃 也许你应该躺下来?
Um,maybe you should lie down?
Mick
Mick.
去找制冰机 拿多点冰块
Find the ice machine. Get a lot.
求你 快去
Please.Go.
冰块
Ice.
我掏空了迷你吧
I raided the honor bar.
- 给你的 - 不
- For you. - No.
必须得把你送到医院
We have to get you to a hospital.
这不是寻常的脱水
This is not just regular dehydration.
肯定哪里不对劲了
Something is seriously wrong.
不去医院
No hospitals.
你不停地试试手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Just keep trying to get a signal.
打我给你的那个电♥话♥
Call the number i gave you.
找Beth 只跟她联♥系♥
Ask for beth. Just talk to her.
只跟Beth
Only beth.
她是谁?
Who is she?
我相信她
I trust her.
嘿 她是你女朋友?
Hey,is she your girlfriend?
不
No.
很复杂
It's complicated.
还有什么我能做的吗?
Is there anything else i can do?
- Mick - 求求你 你必须离开
Mick. Please,you must leave.
不 我想留下来陪你
No,i want to stay here with you.
打电♥话♥给Beth
Call beth.
去
Go.
我是Beth Turner
Beth turner.
嗨 我是Leni Hayes
Hi. It's leni hayes.
- 你没事? - 没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
Mick没事吧? 能叫他来听电♥话♥吗?
Is mick all right? Can you put him on the line?
呃 Mick现在情况不太好
Um,mick's not doing too good.
我们走了几英里 才来到一个旧汽车旅馆...
We had to walk a couple miles to get to this old motel and...
这里很热 热得要命
It was hot.
- 但他还活着? - 是的
- But he's alive? - Yes.
他活着
He's alive.
告诉我你们的位置
T-tell me where you are.
Mick 我刚和Beth谈了 她马上就来
Mick,i spoke to beth. She's coming.
Mick?
Mick?
Mick?
Mick?
Mick?
Mick?
Mick? 听到我说话了吗?
Mick? Did you hear me?
Beth要来了
Beth's coming.
出去!
Get out!
出去 Leni! 马上出去!
Get out,leni! Get out now!
如果把一个吸血鬼放到沙漠里 会是怎样?
what do you get when you put a vampire in the desert?
也许吸血鬼就该绝迹了
Maybe no more vampire.
你要见我们?
You wanted to see us?
是的 进来
Yeah. Come in.
我们刚从Wetherly副巡官那里得知 巡逻车被导弹击中
We just heard from lieutenant wetherly that the cruiser was nuked,
但是车内没有任何尸体的痕迹
but there are no signs of bodies inside.
我知道
I know.
Beth刚刚和他们通过电♥话♥ 我们的证人很安全
Beth just called them. Our witness is safe.
那太好了
That's great.
维克多♥维♥尔警方今晚会照看他们 明天一早就把她送回来
Victorville p.d.will babysit tonight,bring her in first thing tomorrow.
St.John会给他们一份汇报 解释事情经过
St.john's giving 'em a debrief on what happened.
到底发生了什么?
What the hell did happen?
Leni 我是Beth
Leni,i'm beth.
你得帮帮他
You have to help him.
剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表