剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表
因为他知道 这是他们在一起的唯一出路
that he knew it was the only way they could really be together.
至少Jackson是自己选的
Well, at least jackson had a choice.
你呢? 你有没有转变过别人?
What about you? Have you ever turned anyone into a vampire?
抱歉 呃 我们只有自来水
Sorry, uh, all we got is tap.
我们不怎么有人类朋友来家里
We don't have many humans over to the house.
没关系 谢谢
That's fine. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不知道Emma和Dominic的事?
So you didn't know about emma and dominic?
从没怀疑过
Never suspected a thing.
但像大家说的 不管认识有多久 你永远都不能真正了解一个人
But like they say, no matter how long you know someone, you never really know 'em.
我以为我们过得很开心
I thought we were happy.
Emma可以多久不进食?
How long can emma go without feeding?
她不会做什么傻事的
She wouldn't do anything stupid.
你确定?
You sure about that?
只要让她知道 她并不孤单 我们会想出办法
She just needs to know that she's not alone, that we'll figure this out.
让我跟她谈谈
Let me talk to her.
你能带他进去见她吗?
Can you get him in to see her?
可以
Yeah.
Jackson
jackson.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
为什么我们不能听他们说话?
Why can't we hear them?
他们不想谈话内容被偷听
They don't want their conversation to be overheard.
他们用人类听不见的声音说话
They're speaking below audible hearing levels.
你能听见 对吧?
You can hear them, right?
是的
Yeah.
我从没想过要伤害你
I never meant to hurt you.
她在说什么?
What'd she say?
她在向他道歉
She's telling him she's sorry.
他和Lisa上♥床♥
He was sleeping with lisa.
我很恼火 忘了自己的力量
I got angry. I forgot my strength.
当Dominc告诉她 他在和Lisa在交往时 她失控了
Then when dominic told her he was seeing lisa, she lost control.
在她意识到之前 他就已经死了
He was dead before she even realized what she'd done.
你爱他吗?
did you love him?
当然不爱 我们之间什么也不是
of course not. It was nothing.
那么你抛弃我们共同建立的一切 我们之间的一切
So you threw away everything we built together, everything we were to each other--
你 你背叛了我就为了 为了什么也不是?
y-you betrayed me for-- for nothing?
这不关我们的事....或者你
it wasn't about us... or you.
是关于我自己的
it was about me.
和Dominic在一起 让我感觉年轻...
Being with dominic, it made me feel young...
直到他为了个年轻模特甩了我
until he dumped me for a younger model.
他要是知道真♥相♥该多好
if only he knew the truth.
对不起 我知道我做错了 但那只是个意外
I'm sorry. I know I sewed up, but it was an accident.
这可是一级谋杀
This is first-degree murder.
会判无期徒刑
That is life in prison.
我肯定会活不下去
I will never survive that.
Josef已经叫律师申请保释了 不会到那种地步的
Josef already has a lawyer working on your bail. It won't come to that.
不 不会的
No, it won'T.
St.John和人类站一起
St.John sided with the humans.
是他把我扔进来的
He's the one that let them put me in here.
- 怎么了? - 他得把我救出去
- What's wrong. - He will get me out.
你出去 告诉他 如果他不肯...
You go out there, and you tell him if he doesn'T...
我不仅会告诉警♥察♥我的真实身份
not only will I tell the cops exactly what I am,
我还会告诉他们 我不是唯一的
but I'll tell 'em I'm not the only one.
- Emma 这太疯狂了 - 你告诉他我会这么干的
- Emma, that's crazy. - You tell him that I will do it.
我会泄露他的名字 他的朋友 所有在洛杉矶的吸血鬼
I will give up his name, all of his friends, every vampire in los angeles.
你们有24小时
You have 24 hours.
怎么了? 她说什么?
what's wrong? What did she say?
法官为什么拒绝保释Emma 嗯?
But how could the judge deny emma bail, hmm?
在证明有罪之前不是能保释的么?
Whatever happened to innocent till proven guilty?
Emma有罪
Emma is guilty.
我知道 但是Simone把她说的很清白
I know, but simone made her sound innocent.
她表述到一半时 连我都相信了
And halfway through her speech, even I was buying it.
没关系啦 我打了些电♥话♥ 我们能把她救出的
Doesn't matter. I've already made some calls. We're gonna work this out.
很好
good.
知道吗 Simone今天离开法♥院♥时 脸色有点难看
You know, simone looked a little green when she left court today,
像是 呃 她怕你会责怪她
like, uh, she might be afraid you would blame her for the judgment,
我说的责怪是 杀了她
and by blame I mean...******
不 我告诉她 这不是她的错 我没有生气
no. I told her it wasn't her fault. I'm not mad.
她喜欢你 你知道的
She likes you, you know.
谁不喜欢我? 她跟你这么说的?
Who doesn't like me? She tell you that?
她不用说出口 而且我觉得你也喜欢她
She didn't need to, and I think the feeling's mutual.
这岂不是违背了你的一条规定?
Now doesn't that violate one of your rules?
是的 好几条
Yeah, several.
Simone
Simon
我很抱歉 我应该先打电♥话♥给你的
I-I'm so sorry. I know I should have called first.
不 没关系 请进
No, that's okay. Come in.
知道吗...那天晚上的事 我只是...
you know... about the other night, I just...
- 我只是觉得我该道歉 - 不 不 不 没关系
- I just feel like I should apologize. - No, no, no. It's okay.
我只是有点不开心 那...
I was just upset. It...
看起来有点 呃...
just looked kind of, uh...
- 亲密? - 是的
- intimate? - Yeah.
喂血给他们喝? 我是指...
Feeding them blood? I mean...
我觉得这很亲密 但对于他们来说 只不过...
i think it's intimate, but to them it's just...
吸血鬼才不会关心这种人
vampires don't care about humans like that.
我们只是他们生命中的一个临时站台
We're just a blip in their life span.
爱我们等于...看着我们死
To love us is to... watch us die.
那么...你打算什么时候收手?
So... when are you gonna break it off?
还不知道
I don't know yet.
看来你真的很在乎这个人...
Oh, you really care about this person...
即使她是个...人类
even though she's A... human.
有天晚上我们一起出去
we were out one night.
Simone多喝了几杯马提尼酒
Simone might've been a few martinis in, but...
她暗示她想变成吸血鬼
well, she implied she might be interested in not being human anymore.
等等 你不会真这么考虑吧?
Wait a minute. You're actually considering this?
自从Sara Whitley后 我没再试图 将任何人变成吸血鬼
Look, I haven't tried to turn anyone since sara whitley,
我们都知道那次结果如何
and we all know how that worked out.
这么说... 你担心会害死她
So you're--you're worried you'll kill her.
或许 我还担心害不死她呢
I don't know. Maybe I'm worried I won'T.
永远是漫长的 Mick 我的意思是...
Forever's a long time, mick. I mean...
我可做不起承诺
and I've got commitment issues.
我也是
***
如果Josef转变了你 你们关系会有不同吗?
do you think it would be different between you and josef hife turned you,
假如你们都成了吸血鬼
if you were both vampires?
对Emma和Jackson并无裨益
I mean, it didn't work for emma and jackson.
但至少他们有150年的时间来尝试
But at least they had 150 years to try.
你难道不想和Mick也这么做吗?
Wouldn't you want that with mick?
Mick绝不会转变我的
Mick would never turn me.
他是个反吸血鬼的吸血鬼
He's a kind of anti-vampire vampire.
我不知道他现在是怎么想的
Well, I mean, I don't--I don't know how he feels about it now,
但如果你们相处久了 我打包票你们会谈起这事的
but if you're with him long enough, I guarantee the topic's going to come up.
我们能谈谈吗?
Can we talk?
现在可不是时候
Right now? It's not a good time.
发生什么了?
What's going on?
让我猜猜 吸血鬼事务
Oh, let me guess-- vampire busiss.
不能让你卷进来
You can't be involved.
是啊 我也这么觉得
No, I guess I can'T.
有事吗?
what was that about?
没什么
Nothing.
你根本就不该让警♥察♥拘留Emma
You should never have allowed the police to take emma into custody.
那我该怎么做?
What was I supposed to do--
放任Emma杀死几个条子 甚至检察官?
let emma kill a couple of cops, maybe a D.A.?
后果都差不多
Collateral damage.
不 对我来说不是
No. Not to me.
呃 Emma人脉很广
Uh, emma's pretty well-connected.
她手上至少持有300个吸血鬼的名字
Gotta have the names of at least 300 vampires in the area.
不管她说什么 警♥察♥都会觉得她脑子不正常
Anything she says, the cops'll think it's just nuts.
直到她变身 把守卫喉咙咬穿
Until she turns vamp and starts slicing through guards like butter.
我已发出密信 但是时间紧迫
I've sent out the coded e-mails, but there's-- there's not enough time.
许多吸血鬼没时间逃出城了
A lot of vamps aren't gonna be able to get out of town.
剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表